Trektop NX and ARB 50qt fridge/JKUR

bkac

Caught the Bug
I want to order a trektop nx and was wondering if the arb 50qt fridge will fit sideways on top of the tuffy security deck without rubbing the back window?

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

I want to order a trektop nx and was wondering if the arb 50qt fridge will fit sideways on top of the tuffy security deck without rubbing the back window?

I think it will rub simply because the back window follows the rear portion fo the roll bar. Put your ARB fridge up there and lay a 2x4 or something across the back roll bar. That will tell you if it will rub.

R/
Will

bkac

Caught the Bug
I think it will rub simply because the back window follows the rear portion fo the roll bar. Put your ARB fridge up there and lay a 2x4 or something across the back roll bar. That will tell you if it will rub.

R/
Will

Cool, so it does follow exactly along the roll bar line. I was wondering that. Thanks Will

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Might fit, probably going to need a ladder to get into it once it's mounted on top.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Might fit, probably going to need a ladder to get into it once it's mounted on top.

Lol, yeah. Running out of room with two youngings in the back seat. I really like the look and the versatility of the Trektop. Going to see what kind of ideas I can come up with this weekend to make it all work.

olram30

Lol, yeah. Running out of room with two youngings in the back seat. I really like the look and the versatility of the Trektop. Going to see what kind of ideas I can come up with this weekend to make it all work.

I have a wife and 3 kids plus the dog. It gets tight when we go camping. Having to pack for 5 people for a camping trip is tricky. If my daughter doesn't go I fold down the rear drivers seat and makes it easier.

bkac

Caught the Bug
I have a wife and 3 kids plus the dog. It gets tight when we go camping. Having to pack for 5 people for a camping trip is tricky. If my daughter doesn't go I fold down the rear drivers seat and makes it easier.

Man, I'm sure you could definitely give me some pointers on packing light and tight. I wouldn't have it any other way though right!
The kids want a dog and I'm trying to convince them on a small dog.lol

olram30

Man, I'm sure you could definitely give me some pointers on packing light and tight. I wouldn't have it any other way though right!
The kids want a dog and I'm trying to convince them on a small dog.lol

I like to go back packing. Lots of tricks to pack light without living like a caveman. I usually pack the fridge with food and drinks. 2 tents, shitter tent. Little shitter house. Two totes, one with dry food, the other with camping gear. We use back packs to keep our clothes and sleeping pads. Then store all the tools, straps, air hose and jack under the rear seat. I like keeping that stuff under the seat because it's easy to get to if I need it.
Then it depends where I'm camping, if it's easy to get to and set up a "base camp" I use a rack that goes on the hitch. That's only if the camp ground is easy to get to. If it's a harder trail to a lake, the rack stays home.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Thanks for sharing! Great ideas. :thumbup:
You run a Trektop don't you?

Top Bottom