Front DTD question

Ah2014jk

Doing some further reading on my spring build and have a question on the EVO front DTD.
Northridge offers it with choice of 12" or 14" travel. Suggestions? Comments?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ChaosNein

12" C/O

We dont even offer if in the 14" C/O anymore. The vehicle sits way too high and you have to limit the 14" too much and end up getting LESS travel than you do out of the 12".

Ah2014jk

12" C/O

We dont even offer if in the 14" C/O anymore. The vehicle sits way too high and you have to limit the 14" too much and end up getting LESS travel than you do out of the 12".

Thanks Drew.... Answered that!

That's the second item they have listed on the canadian site that I have isn't even offered any longer by the manufacturer

( still can't beat the selection though! )

Ah2014jk

I just wish I had the cash to do the whole thing at once! It will be a stretch to get the front DTD, rear lever at the same time. Forget new long arms as well :(

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
So for 2018 will the (TTD) Triple Throw Down be available and can I go ahead and pre-order? Should I just type in my credit card number here?

Tigrcky

Can I pre order with my presumed riches for the 2040 pentathrow down to work on my 2041 wrangler with dynatrac pr135s and 62s with 28" of travel??

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Can I pre order with my presumed riches for the 2040 pentathrow down to work on my 2041 wrangler with dynatrac pr135s and 62s with 28" of travel??

Sent from my whatchamacallit

That ProRock 135 come with 6" tubes with 1" tube thickness and 55 spline titanium axles? :D

~Woodrow~

Top Bottom