New mexico wayalife crew!

Howlie

Welcome! Not me I am in Ca, but may be planning a trip there next summer to meet some friends from Tx looking at meeting up at Cedro peak, ever been? Wondering how it is?

Bully

Welcome! Not me I am in Ca, but may be planning a trip there next summer to meet some friends from Tx looking at meeting up at Cedro peak, ever been? Wondering how it is?

Cedros peak is really easy it's more of an old forest road than anything. One set of stairs along the way. Did it in my last stock 2 door sport. There is another area we go to called the Rio Puerco lots of offroading. Dunes and lots of rock. If you are interested in doing it let me know.

Howlie

Cedros peak is really easy it's more of an old forest road than anything. One set of stairs along the way. Did it in my last stock 2 door sport. There is another area we go to called the Rio Puerco lots of offroading. Dunes and lots of rock. If you are interested in doing it let me know.

Thanks Bully, my friend in tx is up in the air still but it would not be till next year anyways, but hopefully things work out I think it would be a fun trip

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Very nice. What part of the world are you in now?

Moved to Wyoming 10 years ago. We went down to Las Cruces last spring break and I can't believe how big it's gotten.
I miss the culture down there, and some if the sights and can't forget the food.

Last edited:

Bully

Moved to Wyoming 10 years ago. We went down to Las Cruces last spring break and I can't believe how big it's gotten.
I miss the culture down there, and some if the sights and can't forget the food.

Amen brother! I don't know how you could go so long without some Red or Green!

Benito

Caught the Bug
Lived in Chaparral for most of my life, went to highschool in El Paso, Graduated from NMSU this last December; Moved away in January.

Bully

Good question my folks are down there right now and they said there are rigs everywhere already. I wanted to go but couldn't get the time off.

Bully

There were a bunch of politics with them doing the chili challenge in las cruces and they changed it to doing it in T or C new mexico it's supposed to be better and harder trails

Top Bottom