Level, what do you guy's think?

hogtyed

I have a 2.5" lift with 34's when I look at it from the side it looks to me like the rear is lower than the front. I always see kits that are the opposite to level out. These are probably dumb questions but is it just me? What do you guy's think? Could it be the Bushwacker fenders that make it look that way or am I cockeyed?
:thinking: St. Aug. June 2013 051 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

spinuck

could be the surface and the angle you're taking the picture from as well. get a pic on level ground, standing back from the jeep, but between the tires maybe.

aldaman

Looks leveled to me. It may seem that way because the front fender's opening seem much wider than the rear. Best way to see if it's really leveled is to measure the front and rear then compare your findings....

xkid

I can't tell. There's a beautiful girl behind the Jeep.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I think the front fenders always make the wrangler a little higher in the front. Whether stock or aftermarket. I really do like how your jeep looks though!:thumb:

xkid

Seriously,Mine is similar. I don't really like the look of mine. Put a couple 2 inch pucks in the back. Still not great. I like a bit of a rake. Yours look better cause of the orange.

Panda

A lot of 2.5 lifts are that way especially with heavy rear bumper and tire carrier that's another thing I hated about my old RE kit, I like some rake on it also, you can add a spacer in the rear for that and nice lookin 2 door there! :thumb:

hogtyed

Thanks guy's. I have looked at it on all pavements & measured. I think it is the fenders that makes an allusion. Sorry about the background distraction. That's my model daughter, yes I have Concealed Carry Permit, ha. :brows:

hogtyed

A lot of 2.5 lifts are that way especially with heavy rear bumper and tire carrier that's another thing I hated about my old RE kit, I like some rake on it also, you can add a spacer in the rear for that and nice lookin 2 door there! :thumb:

Thanks, spacer sounds like a good idea. I guess its just one of them things that bother me. :beer:

I think the front fenders always make the wrangler a little higher in the front. Whether stock or aftermarket. I really do like how your jeep looks though!:thumb:

Correct. The space is opened up quite a bit leveling the jeep. Just looks that way in most cases.

hogtyed

Seriously,Mine is similar. I don't really like the look of mine. Put a couple 2 inch pucks in the back. Still not great. I like a bit of a rake. Yours look better cause of the orange.

Thanks, I like the orange too. I can find it in the parking lot.:hot:

Top Bottom