Wave from Hawaii!

HIlife

Aloha all from Hawaii!

I have been on a couple forms here and there looking around for a while, and now decided to join this one!
Im living on Oahu. I have a 2014 JKU Sport. New to the jeep world, have had the jeep for about 7 months. And today I have finished ordering the beginning of all my parts! I will be installing them over the next 2 weeks or so. A rundown of what I have ordered/received.

-Rock Krawler 3.5 X Factor lift kit
-Bilstein 5100 shocks
-Fox ATS Steering stabalizer
-Rugged Ridge 17x9 Satin Black wheels
-35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail grapplers

Cant wait for the finished look! Also, can't wait to see some great rigs from everyone on this site!

:thumb:

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife! I have a 14 sport as well on 35s, you're gonna love it! Have fun out there on the islands, love to see some pics when your done installing! 😄✌️

DA RUNT

Howzit bradduh, welcome to WAL. There's a couple wayalifers on Oahu that are on this forum if you're looking to do some runs. liljohn and KevinP should be chiming in. Some really good spots they can show you.

JK LYF

Welcome from SoCal. Lived on Oahu for a few years way back when. Miss the tranquility of that place. Get some pics up when done!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cwmt3

Wave from my vacation in kauai, what a beautiful state. I wish I wasn't so Canadian white though...

DA RUNT

Wave from my vacation in kauai, what a beautiful state. I wish I wasn't so Canadian white though...

How's it going out there? There's a small food place in Kukui Grove called local grinds I think. Pretty good local food, also forgot to mention Hamura saimin. Go get some lilikoi pie and a bowl of saimin. You won't regret it
2956 Kress St
Lihue, HI 96766, United States
(808) 245-3271

cwmt3

How's it going out there? There's a small food place in Kukui Grove called local grinds I think. Pretty good local food, also forgot to mention Hamura saimin. Go get some lilikoi pie and a bowl of saimin. You won't regret it
2956 Kress St
Lihue, HI 96766, United States
(808) 245-3271

Quick thread hijack... I love poke bowls! I feel like yelling that from a mountain top :p I will check out that place in lihue, right after the next trip to Costco haha.

Top Bottom