Highrock element doors

BadApple

Is anyone running the Bestop Highrock4x4 element doors? If so are there any complaints on them? Im about to buy a set with the enclosures to make them full doors if they are worth it. Pics if ya got em.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Randy on the JKX runs them. They seem real nice and we considered them before getting rugged ridge doors.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ultimately, they are still just tube doors with skins on and need to be thought of in that way.

bkac

Caught the Bug
I believe Crippledpetey has a used set for a 4 door for sale. You might want to PM him and ask.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

BadApple

Ultimately, they are still just tube doors with skins on and need to be thought of in that way.
Gotchya im just looking for something to get me out of the elements. Ill prpbably wind up finding full doors again someday. Now that i know certain doors wont work with different years i can narrow my search lol.

BadApple

I like the sfz doors but the hope for uppers has dwindled away. We are probably moving to the east cost next year and i just want something on the cheaper side to keep me out of the elements. I like the rugged ridges but out of my price range right now, ill probably go the same route you did and purchase oem halves next summer

BadApple

No full doors. I was dumb and sold mine for the sfz doors in expectation of the uppers getting released. *dumb i know* I bought another set of full doors recently but they wouldnt work with my jk so Eddie bought them for Moby. Looking back selling my factory ones for the sfz doors was a stupid idea. But hey you learn from your mistakes and ive truly learned from this one.

Last edited:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Ebay is where I got the halfs and prolly good to find fulls. If you want a truly good seal and halfs oem is the way to go.

BadApple

Ebay is where I got the halfs and prolly good to find fulls. If you want a truly good seal and halfs oem is the way to go.
Yea i foind a set of full doors but the want 1900 for them. We just bought the highrock doors so ill se how they do. Like i said prolly buy oem half doors in the summer next year they sem to be easier to find on the East coast. We will be moving to Va in March hopefully so we will see.

Top Bottom