Swaybar disconnects with 2.5"BB

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Quick question...if I add swaybar disconnects and have a 2.5" BB, will I have any issues when I'm at full flex? I have stock CAs and no other mods, running 35s

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Yup, I have the shock extensions on it now. Hope to snag a set of those Rancho 'get 4 for the price of 3' deal this month, will that change anything?

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Are you planning on getting longer shocks?

I was thinking of getting the ones with the 2"&2.5" extension to match the lift and remove the shock extension pieces. Would this be correct? and would I still be ok with the disconnects? Thank you so much for the help on this!:yup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
since you have a sport i would suggest getting the JKS quick discos. they will allow you to set the sway bar to the proper height (parallel with the frame) for normal DD. when you hit the trails you can remove them completly and not have to worry about your sway bar folding over on its self and be able to use all of your provided downtravel

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
since you have a sport i would suggest getting the JKS quick discos. they will allow you to set the sway bar to the proper height (parallel with the frame) for normal DD. when you hit the trails you can remove them completly and not have to worry about your sway bar folding over on its self and be able to use all of your provided downtravel

Perfect thank you so much! ✌️

HILLZ

Might also be worth looking at getting the brake line drop brackets, you don't want to find out that you have more flex than line like I did. was lucky that I didn't split a line as it was found out in a controlled environment, but would of been a different story out on the trails. Synergy ones are easy to install and are pretty good on price, even here in Australia.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Might also be worth looking at getting the brake line drop brackets, you don't want to find out that you have more flex than line like I did. was lucky that I didn't split a line as it was found out in a controlled environment, but would of been a different story out on the trails. Synergy ones are easy to install and are pretty good on price, even here in Australia.

Great point Hillz, thanks for the additional info, I'll pick those up as well! 👍

Top Bottom