Fair warning to WAL members (specifically Texas)

shadow21

Well apparently someone "Wounded Warrior" not saying any names was peeling of peoples WAL stickers off Jeep at a 4 Wheel Parts sponsored event. I heard this at a local meet and greet. I proceeded to let the guy know that it could end very badly for someone attempting to remove my stickers as I'd prob see it as someone attempting to steal my jeep and act as such. Needless to say he didn't talk to me again after that.

Fair warning to all Texas members

I think it's safe to say that if he or anyone like him were to try that with my ride they'd surely be a very wounded warrior indeed.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I hope someone catches him in the act and appropriately shoves his head right up his ass.

You don't deface someone else's rig...period.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So who are those guys? And whose Jeep is that? No need to hide the names. They should be called out for what they are.

jeeeep

Hooked
even if I didn't agree with someone, I wouldn't destroy property over it.

If that were my Jeep I'd take that clip and press charges.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Duly noted:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412141943.488091.jpg

More lies! Nobody got banned for asking any questions. Nobody said WW was a scam.

And for the record. Lorenzo Amato you have no class. "They are asshole." Lol.
Show up here to sell your shit then badmouth Wayalife!? You underage punk.

shadow21

So who are those guys? And whose Jeep is that? No need to hide the names. They should be called out for what they are.

I don't know the guys but it was a WWP/4WP event in Texas. Like I said let me catch someone doing this my .45 would reach out and touch them.

jeeeep

Hooked
I'd like to know what the guy in the white t-shirt says at the end, just before that is sounds like he's responding to someone saying "come on Vern or maybe it's john"

the guy in the white t-shirt is John "JP" Parrinello, pres of wfw = about 17 seconds in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvOxeZQDszU

Last edited:
Top Bottom