Info request-Headed to northern Colorado

Jake7978

Looking for some info on a upcoming 4 wheel trip.
Four of us are headed to Colorado next week from MN to do some expedition four wheeling. We are looking to start out of Estes Park. Anyone have any suggestions on good trails in northern Colorado?

Thanks in advance!!!

dirtlimo

There are not a whole lot of trails near EP. Pole hill is right there, and Storm Mountain is just down the road. If you could travel south down to I-70 that would open up a list of places that are pretty spectacular.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Look up pole hill trail by estes park. We were going to go on it but we got snowed in. We just stayed at the cabin the whole time. There might be video on YouTube.
There is also a Johnny park road, and hell canyon road near estes.

Last edited:

Jake7978

Thanks guys! I was thinking we were going to need to go south of 70 with the snow Colorado is getting tight now

t8er

Post up exactly when you'll be here. I love south of Denver and could get some folks out to run trails with you. If the weather holds out Wheeler lake is a good trail, Red Cone and twin cone are also open plus they are by china mans gulch and carnage canyon. not saying to run carnage you can always watch some high dollar buggies do it and then flip. Even though Eddie and Mel did it in their JKU's

Top Bottom