99 TJ ROCKCRAWLER 4SEAT; D60/D70;ATLAS;coils;40's Colorado $16.5k

jackrabbit

99 tj Rock Crawler
jeep.jpg
jeep2.jpg

My girl needs a new home. We have enjoyed all the great wheeling experiences and memories with her, but other activities have taken priority.
History: purchased new in 1999.
Built by Nick at Extreme Engineering in Ft. Collins, CO
The idea was to build a functional family rig that could cover trails with the buggies but also have comforts and space of jeep.
Keep the jeep low in overall height but have great articulation allowing a stable feel during off camber wheeling.
Having a family, the rigs cage was priority #1, and Nick built a cage that is perfect.
Nick designed the seating to be adjustable for different size drivers.
I’m 6’1 205lbs and fit comfortable in both driver and passenger front and rear seating.
Good visibility, from seating position which is almost stock position. The seats ARE NOT reclined like most buggies so seeing out of vehicle is AOK for any size driver.
The vehicles axles were stretched forward as well as in the rear, overall wheelbase I believe is 103-105inch, allowing for great approach angles.
The vehicle needed to fit through standard garage door, accomplished.
It has never disappointed us and we have enjoyed every outing with our jeep.
Have a clean title in hand.
Put 28000 miles on vehicle before turning her into a trailered jeep.
Everything on the vehicle is operational minus the radio.
The vehicle has experienced all the extreme trails that Colorado, Utah and New Mexico has to offer.
It was built to haul a family of four around, or easily 2 adults, and gear in back.
The vehicle started as a white jeep, currently the color combo is Porsche silver and metallic purple on the coil overs and links.
I have spare paint of both colors in rattle can (included) the paint mixed by Napa in Longmont.
Rocks are unforgiving so the body is rough, but does not affect any of its function.
Interior is rhino lined, black.
The vehicle has had Mobil 1 since 500miles.
Garaged its entire life
Custom cage, facilitating 4 seats. Removable alum tins for weather protection/ Zeus fittings. The passenger side is slightly damaged but still functional.
15 gallon alum gas tank/ratchet strapped to tub and frame.
Drives very smooth at speeds/ i.e. gold bar rim sand section (Baja fun).
Crawl ratio with atlas/513s 1st gear I believe it is either 81-82 to 1.
Vehicle could be registered if emissions free county
I currently have it registered ohv only

16.5K obo

Marc
I can take additional detailed pics on request.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife! nice rig BUT this is not craigslist. if your sole purpose here is to sell your crawler your time will be will be short lived. you agreed to a set of rules when you signed up.

http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules
[h=2]Can I be a member just to sell stuff?[/h]No. If your only purpose for being a member of WAYALIFE.com is to sell things, your privileges here will be revoked and your account suspended.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
That's a long description, welcome to the forum. Going to be hard to sell since we hardly know you.
Stop by the "give us a wave" section and introduce yourself.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Since jack is handling the "rocking'" duties and Sean has the Popcorn I'll provide the drinks... It's a shame the West Coast is probably still snoozing. Here ya go boys! :beer::beer::beer:

hey hey hey! no drinks will be provided by you sir!

sean112280

Since jack is handling the "rocking'" duties and Sean has the Popcorn I'll provide the drinks... It's a shame the West Coast is probably still snoozing. Here ya go boys! :beer::beer::beer:

:clap2: Thanks for the drinks. Youll need to drink mine for me since I'm overseas.

CZEBJKU

A warning from one South Dakotan to another! This forum isn't Craigslist!!! Read the rules, become a part of the community and give us a wave. Otherwise you won't sell anything on here!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

jackrabbit

That's a long description, welcome to the forum. Going to be hard to sell since we hardly know you.
Stop by the "give us a wave" section and introduce yourself.

new to here indeed, i'll throw a wave, found you guys through wes a wheelin buddy. It is funny with all forums, newbies on one board have zero street cred, but its understandable.

jackrabbit

Welcome to Wayalife! nice rig BUT this is not craigslist. if your sole purpose here is to sell your crawler your time will be will be short lived. you agreed to a set of rules when you signed up.

http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules
[h=2]Can I be a member just to sell stuff?[/h]No. If your only purpose for being a member of WAYALIFE.com is to sell things, your privileges here will be revoked and your account suspended.

hear you, so i assume the way around is post up bout 50 times with general chit, and then be welcomed, hey if its of no interest move past it, funny how some pirate4x4 welcoming is here as well.

jackrabbit

A warning from one South Dakotan to another! This forum isn't Craigslist!!! Read the rules, become a part of the community and give us a wave. Otherwise you won't sell anything on here!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

handled the wave, thx brotha, ill minimize my forsale then make all happy

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
hear you, so i assume the way around is post up bout 50 times with general chit, and then be welcomed, hey if its of no interest move past it, funny how some pirate4x4 welcoming is here as well.

When you make your very first post a for sale thread it makes it look like your only purpose here is to sell. That in turn leads you to violating the rules that you agreed to when you signed up. That being said if you are here to be apart of the community and contribute then consider this water under the bridge :yup:

jackrabbit

When you make your very first post a for sale thread it makes it look like your only purpose here is to sell. That in turn leads you to violating the rules that you agreed to when you signed up. That being said if you are here to be apart of the community and contribute then consider this water under the bridge :yup:

understood

Top Bottom