when do you NEED wheel spacers

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
hey guys, yet another question from me.
I recently just installed the EVO HD swaybar end links on the rear. after talking with EVO on the phone the bolts are suppose to be facing in for the rears. however this puts the swaybars really close to my tires. If i don't have to i rather not get wheel spacers, but if i need to then i don't have a problem getting them.
My question is, are my swaybar links too close to my tires that it will cause rubbing when driving or flexing that i should invest in wheel spacers?

here is a shot of the swaybars straight behind:
links.jpg

and this is about how close they are to my tires:
links 1.jpg

as always, thank you guys!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Oh yeah, 1.5 spider trax should fix that. It would be even closer once aired down.

JKWrang

Spidertrax are awesome. Seriously high quality. You wont be disappointed.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I believe there is a set of spidertrax on one of the SoCal craigslists. It's only two but it would work for a while if you need to pinch a few pennies.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I believe there is a set of spidertrax on one of the SoCal craigslists. It's only two but it would work for a while if you need to pinch a few pennies.

that could work, but wouldn't i need all 4 so that my rear wheels aren't at different width than my front?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
that could work, but wouldn't i need all 4 so that my rear wheels aren't at different width than my front?

Please do yourself a favor and run 4 if you are running spacers.... :yup: and probably save yourself $$$ on the CL deal too. :thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Need, no you don't need all 4. Should you run all 4? Yeah.

If you needed something quick it'll get you by until you can get the fronts.

Top Bottom