Rubicon Sway Bar E-Disco

PsychoCupcake

Throwing out a feeler to see if anyone would be interested in buying my Rubicon Sway Bar with Electronic Disconnect. I'll make it no secret that I recently had the actuator replaced under warranty. So, essentially the e-disco unit is brand spanking new. I'm considering selling it because I honestly don't want to deal with the possibility of having it replaced under warrany a second time. That being said, I tested the unit out several times, and it is working flawlessly.

So if there is someone out there whose warranty just ran out and their system broke, then this is for you! I've also heard of people installing them on Sport models, or even using them on older model Wranglers.

Don't really know what it is worth to anyone, so I'll leave it open to offers. Buying it new from Quadratec is something like $2000. :icon_crazy:

Just helping you with market price... I just paid $350 for one off a brand new Jeep. I have seen several for 450-500, but was offered around $650 from someone here.

Welcome to WAL BTW

sent via my phone... which means I'm waiting for something and have gotten bored

PsychoCupcake

Thanks for the friendly help. Hoping I can help out someone that needs one or is looking to upgrade their sport model. I get that there is a limited market for this sort of thing but it comes down to supply and demand. Depends on what it's worth to someone else.

I would consider mine to be "brand new" and never used since, well, it is.

Thanks for the friendly help. Hoping I can help out someone that needs one or is looking to upgrade their sport model.

This is exactly why I bought the one I did. Upgrading the wife's Jeep to use in conjunction with the EVO no limits actuator. Then I am keeping the motor and connector for a spare on mine!

Good luck!

sent via my phone... which means I'm waiting for something and have gotten bored

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Thanks COZ. You know my birthday is coming up soon.

[EDIT] Why do these things come up when I have no money?:grayno:

As I've been more of a lurker as of late, this has been my problem all year so far. Good deals on good parts that I need and I am not in too much of a position to pay for them haha.

Top Bottom