Hello from Kansas

Schone

Currently I own a 2013 JKU Sport and am in the process of trading it in for a 2015 JK Rubicon. Got the JKU primarily for getting my kayak down to remote river ramps and then was bitten by the jeep bug. Rented a two door last May in Moab and just knew I had to get one. So here I am patiently waiting for the new jeep to arrive.

I plan on keeping it stock and learning as I go. Upgrading the parts that break or hold me back from completing a challenge. Wanted to join this forum so that I may read about your upgrades and see your pics.

:standing wave:

toys4rocks

welcome, you'll have a blast and there is some pretty good wheeling not far from you at Tuttle creek orv park just north west of Manhattan.

xkid

Welcome. You will love the rubi

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Donny Lohman

Thanks you allowing me to join. I'm from Texas the best state in the country. I'm Currently running two rigs first being a 2009 JKU Rubicon and the second a 1993 YJ. If one owns a jeep then you are well aware the are constantly in the "works". Thanks again look forward to reading y'alls post and will more than likely have a question or two down the road. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412453140.366630.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412453166.037522.jpg

Schone

Thak you all for the welcome. I am stoked for the arrival of my jeep. Can't wait to get it out on the trails.

Top Bottom