Odometer/Tripometer Question after going to 35's

SWRUBI

With the speedo off by about 5 MPH at 65 MPH (based on GPS 60 MPH) can you make the assumption that your speedometer and tripometer are off by 60/65 or 7.7%?:idontknow:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You could not make assumptions and buy an AEV Procal for $150 and fix the speedo. That will fix your shift points and mileage.

SWRUBI

You could not make assumptions and buy an AEV Procal for $150 and fix the speedo. That will fix your shift points and mileage.

I don't think the AEV Protocal will do anything for my left leg or right arm! Speedo will be corrected someone shortly and simply asking the question as to if this assumption is indeed valid!:)

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I'm guessing you're implying 150 bucks costs an arm and a leg..but it's worth it.

wwood

I'm guessing you're implying 150 bucks costs an arm and a leg..but it's worth it.

Pretty sure he is saying that because he drives a manual, the Procal will not affect his shift points (left leg on clutch, right arm on shifter) :)
He just wants an answer to his question about the margin of error. I don't know the answer but maybe somebody does.

SWRUBI

Not at all. Just installed the tires/wheels and until I figure out if I want the spend the money on a SuperChip programmer (the performance upgrade one) or not, I'm curious.

SWRUBI

Pretty sure he is saying that because he drives a manual, the Procal will not affect his shift points (left leg on clutch, right arm on shifter) :)
He just wants an answer to his question about the margin of error. I don't know the answer but maybe somebody does.

Thank you sir, your assessment is spot on!:yup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom