Thoughts On Mopar Bull Bar

swazza94

Has anyone had any experience with the Mopar bull bar that comes with the "Adventure Pack". Im stuck and need some help as I'm not sure to keep current stock bumper or put the Mopar one on (i have one sitting around) My main concern is that it will make my car less aggressive or will it?

I would appreciate some feed back.

Cheers

jeeeep

Hooked
I've seen it on a couple of jeeps here with the stock bumper, the bull bar mounts from underneath and wraps up over the front of the bumper.
My guess from looking at them (no measurement) is you loose at least 4 inches of clearance on the front.

swazza94

I've seen it on a couple of jeeps here with the stock bumper, the bull bar mounts from underneath and wraps up over the front of the bumper.
My guess from looking at them (no measurement) is you loose at least 4 inches of clearance on the front.

Thank you for your thoughts, i meant to post a pic in my original post but forgot :doh: I think we are talking about different bars. As you can see by the pics the bar doesn't look as "beefy" as some other but I'm hoping with a set of spot lights or a LED Light bar it might help?? Plus i paid nothing for it so i thought i might as well use it? Please let me know your Honest thoughts :thumb:

cp4941397336773768810.jpg

jeep-wrangler-mopar-adventure-pack-tmr-1-thumb.jpg

GuillaumeC91

If it was free, I'd consider chopping the ends off and pulling the two rubber knobs off in the front. Nothing like a little customizing!

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

LeighP

The rubber covers are to conceal the crush cans that make the bar "airbag compatible".
They're a simple bar.....one nice thing is that you can fit the MOPAR rated recovery hooks to them.....the rubber covers have slots on one side that can be set downwards for the tow rings or no hooks, or set upwards if using the factory recovery hooks.
Pretty sure from memory they aren't a winch bar.

NV375

If it was free, I'd consider chopping the ends off and pulling the two rubber knobs off in the front. Nothing like a little customizing!

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

I think they are required to run full with bumpers (bars) in the OP's location. It still looks like an improvement over the plastic stock bumper if not running a winch. If you have plastic now and this one is free run it until you can upgrade again.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
Thank you for your thoughts, i meant to post a pic in my original post but forgot :doh: I think we are talking about different bars. As you can see by the pics the bar doesn't look as "beefy" as some other but I'm hoping with a set of spot lights or a LED Light bar it might help?? Plus i paid nothing for it so i thought i might as well use it? Please let me know your Honest thoughts :thumb:

View attachment 103822

View attachment 103821

can't beat free! that bar looks like most I've seen. Only difference is it's mounted more upright versus a slight forward lean

Top Bottom