Front or back

Ah2014jk

So along the lines of earlier posts I am here again to ask opinions and why. Btw... Not to sound like a douche but I dot want hear about " you should by this kit or that kit or upgrade this that or something else " please try to stick to the original question. ( wow that Did sound like a douche ) 😊

Oh I know what the plan is for the build and trying not to buy parts twice if I can help it.
Front G2 44 with 4:88
Rear G2 60
EVO long arms
Front DTD
Rear DTD lever

Unfortunately there is no way to do it all at once so it will have to be in stages. I have decided I'm going to do the EVO 4" double D kit that way I have all the small parts and change either the front out to the DTD ( which is what I'm thinking simply for comfort on road ) and only be paying for front springs I don't need. In the future will be the other end and then just sell the springs and shocks off.
My question would be would you do the front or rear first and why?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Last thread you were wanting to stretch the rear. I'm confused on what your end goal is.

olram30

I like the evo rear stretch. Have you looked at the vengeance build?
And this is the ad art jeep.

Attachments

• 1412540996372.jpg
    1412540996372.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
My .02, but I could be way off base and will defer to those with more experience. I'd do your front first. That's obviously where your steering is, it's the first thing to hit an obstacle, and it's typically where you need the travel first.

That said, if you drive fast it probably won't be long until you find yourself wishing the rear end could keep up with the front.

Ah2014jk

View attachment 103714

Four threads asking the same thing. I wonder what the outcome will be.....

Apparently you don't take the time to read the posts before you comment. In the first one I was asking for information on the entire build to get more information and made it clear cost was an issue. In another one, after doing some research I found out that the ability to get the front DTD was there in 12" and 14" ( which reading your comments you didn't know either ) and thought I would ask if the 14" was worth it. ( according to Drew it is not recommended )
after listening to opinions and taking advice I came up with what I assumed was a good order to do things and since I obviously have never owned either of the systems decided to find out which part to upgrade first as cost only will allow the core ( the double D ) and either the front or rear but not both.

I guess I should take the time to comment on military discount several times instead of asking people who supposedly have more experience with this.

( as now here comes the internet Rambos I'm sure )

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Apparently you don't take the time to read the posts before you comment. In the first one I was asking for information on the entire build to get more information and made it clear cost was an issue. In another one, after doing some research I found out that the ability to get the front DTD was there in 12" and 14" ( which reading your comments you didn't know either ) and thought I would ask if the 14" was worth it. ( according to Drew it is not recommended )
after listening to opinions and taking advice I came up with what I assumed was a good order to do things and since I obviously have never owned either of the systems decided to find out which part to upgrade first as cost only will allow the core ( the double D ) and either the front or rear but not both.

I guess I should take the time to comment on military discount several times instead of asking people who supposedly have more experience with this.

( as now here comes the internet Rambos I'm sure )

Do they not all have to do with DTD and your lack of funds to do it all at once? Apparently you don't read your own threads.

And I did know the long travel was no longer available from ORE. If the company that makes it doesn't sell it why would I want it from someone else? Exactly.

Ah2014jk

I like the evo rear stretch. Have you looked at the vengeance build?
And this is the ad art jeep.

Thanks I do love the EVO stretch but isn't that just available in house ? Don't have the ability to ship to EVO :) ( vengeance is just bad ass )

Ah2014jk

Do they not all have to do with DTD and your lack of funds to do it all at once? Apparently you don't read your own threads.

And I did know the long travel was no longer available from ORE. If the company that makes it doesn't sell it why would I want it from someone else? Exactly.

Actually no they don't. ( man Rambo 1 right on track )

olram30

I just feel like looking at this jeep, going to post more pictures of this beauty.

Attachments

• 1412541804591.jpg
    1412541804591.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 1412541820794.jpg
    1412541820794.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 1412541834430.jpg
    1412541834430.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 72

trailless

Caught the Bug
1412543111513.jpg

Let's get back to vengeance. Is that a DTD in the front? No evo lever in rear?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom