Looking for 20" Spyderlock Wheels 20X10, 5 LUG 5X5"

Hell_Fire

Hey guys I am looking for a set of 5 Spiderlock Wheels 20X10, 5 LUG 5X5" for my JKU going up to 37" tyres.

Hell_Fire

Yeah I am, so now I have to look at second hand, so hopefully some one has a set that they want to get rid off. Wonder why they discontinued them?

RedRockIt

I spoke to the good folks down a Spyderlock and i was told that the 20s just weren't selling enough to make them cost effective for the company. Kind of a bummer to me. My plan is to run 40s on my JK and my Z71. I just think that 20s look the best with 40+ tires.

Hell_Fire

yeah BIG bummer, 40s are the ultimate, but for me to go up to 40s will cost way to much in my currency so I have to settle with 37s the 20" rims will give me a bit more clearance and that's what I am looking for. Any idea what would be a good second option on rims if I can't find spiders?

Hell_Fire

Well I would have to find out what the total weight will be for all 5 Then I will give DHL a call for a quote.

RockIt Man

The reason I ask is because I own a set of 20's but they are 5 x 5.5. I do have the Spidertrax adapters to mount them to the JK tho. I have been up in the air about whether I want to keep them or not

Attachments

• IMG_3011.jpg
    IMG_3011.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 76

Hell_Fire

aagh I see my good man I see lol well let me check the shipping cost quick and maybe we can talk business, If I recall they have the weight on their website will quickly check

Prime8

Hell_Fire said:
yeah BIG bummer, 40s are the ultimate, but for me to go up to 40s will cost way to much in my currency so I have to settle with 37s the 20" rims will give me a bit more clearance and that's what I am looking for. Any idea what would be a good second option on rims if I can't find spiders?

ATX Slabs are literally the same exact wheel, just with a different ring. So check them out. ORE was offering a deal on Slabs that may still be running.

RockIt Man

Prime8 said:
ATX Slabs are literally the same exact wheel, just with a different ring. So check them out. ORE was offering a deal on Slabs that may still be running.

I have been under the assumption that they are similar wheels. Thanks for the confirmation.

RockIt Man

I was thinking the same. I have only seen 15 and 17. I'm thinking Mobys "slabs" and Spyderlock wheels with slab rings

Hell_Fire

Finally got the quote from the stupid import company to get the rims here, hmmmmmmm how do I say this with out swearing to much, they are F ed in their heads it's gonna cost me almost double the value of the rims just on shipping taxes and duties so there goes my 20s it would be cheaper to just pack up and move to The states lol

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Hell_Fire said:
Finally got the quote from the stupid import company to get the rims here, hmmmmmmm how do I say this with out swearing to much, they are F ed in their heads it's gonna cost me almost double the value of the rims just on shipping taxes and duties so there goes my 20s it would be cheaper to just pack up and move to The states lol

We'd welcome you with open arms and some cold beer! That stinks man. Guess we take that sort of thing for granted when purchasing mods.

Top Bottom