Its Finally Here, LoD Jeep JK Patent Pending Roof Rack!!!

Well the Patent Pending LoD Jeep JK Easy Access Sliding Roof Rack is finally here! These are just some initial shots for everybody, we will have more pics here late this week. Its pictured in Grey for picture purposes only and will be available for sale at the end of October in texture black. This Patent Pending Roof Rack system allows the user to easily unlatch and slide it back out of the way in order to access the soft top of the Jeep and put it up and down, and easily access the Freedom Panels on the hard top!

The rack will hold 300 lbs in the fully open position so there is no need to remove your gear in order to access your soft or hard top either! So this way you don’t have to unload, and then unbolt, and then tilt your roof rack back just to access the soft top and then repeat the whole time consuming process in reverse just to put your top up or down!

The LoD Easy Access Sliding Roof Rack is rated to carry 300 lbs while driving and it is rated to hold 600 lbs the closed static position or basically while the Jeep is not moving or at rest.

The rear mounts are also part of the Patent pending and are really clever, They mount behind the tail light and do require to drill 5 holes to mount them, SO you say you don’t want to drill holes you can see in the body of your new Jeep? No problem, if you remove the bracket and reinstall the tail light it completely covers the holes and you can’t tell it was ever drilled!

The Roof Racks also creates and Awning off the back side when its in the open position, great for camping or events such as tailgating. You can also mount up to a 50” LED Light bar in 3 different positions on the front of the rack, either on top, inside (as pictured in a few of the pictures), or underneath at the top side of the windshield. Accessories will include, a ladder on the drivers side, Aluminum Floor kit, hi-lift jack mounts, Front Air deflector, axe or shovel mounts and a retractable handle of assisting in opening or closing rack.

Attachments

• LoD Rack 3.jpg
    LoD Rack 3.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 2,439
  • LoD Rack 4.jpg
    LoD Rack 4.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 2,449
  • LoD Rack 5.jpg
    LoD Rack 5.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 2,416
  • LoD Rack 7.jpg
    LoD Rack 7.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 2,400
  • LoD Rack 9.jpg
    LoD Rack 9.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 2,461
  • LoD Rack 10.jpg
    LoD Rack 10.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 2,472
  • LoD Rack 15.jpg
    LoD Rack 15.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 2,740
  • LoD Rack 16.jpg
    LoD Rack 16.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 2,415
  • LoD Rack 17.jpg
    LoD Rack 17.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 2,468

SilverBack

Sweet....! How much will it weigh? How big (SMALL) of a box will it ship in (I'm APO) and what is the cost?

Will there be any legs that can support the unsupported send when in the open position?

Thanks!

JKsix

Sweet....! How much will it weigh? How big (SMALL) of a box will it ship in (I'm APO) and what is the cost?

Will there be any legs that can support the unsupported send when in the open position?

Thanks!

I'm wondering the same thing about the unsupported end when extended out.

joelb

What is the total height it adds to the Jeep? I'd like to still be able to get it in the garage with a rack mounted on it.

K9elite

Wow awesome job guys! What is the price on this and when and where can it be ordered (or pre-ordered) group buy possibly.... Hint:.. Hint.... Also about time frame are we looking at when ordered I'm headed to Florida in late November and woild love to have this on before I go

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom