2012 Off Road Expo Photos

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I am sorry that there aren't as many pics as we would have preferred to post up but, we were unfortunately pressed for time and, there really wasn't all that much to new to see at the 2012 Off Road Expo. Still, here are some shots of what we did take and I hope you enjoy...

The Off Road Evolution booth
main.php

RubiCAT and EVO JK on display at the Off Road Evolution booth
main.php

main.php

Awesome EVO built TJ
main.php

EVO1 and Vengeance
main.php

main.php

Chris's Orange Crush JK running the EVO bolt-on Coilover kit
main.php

main.php

Very nice EVO built JK Truck - JK8 - running the EVO Enforcer kit
main.php

main.php

main.php

The beautiful J12 on display in the Dynatrac booth
main.php

Project-JK videos playing in the Dynatrac booth
main.php

The Hanson Offroad / PureJeep / Full Traction booth
main.php

main.php

main.php

Greg's EVOJEEP on display at the Nitto Semi
main.php

main.php

main.php

An Overland built JK
main.php

main.php

A sweet Sportsmobile
main.php

main.php

King Shocks display
main.php

King Bling!!
main.php

New Compression Adjuster for King 2.0 and 2.5 shocks
main.php

Gold wheels??
main.php

main.php

Zombie Killer JK
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

JKsix

Wow that looks like it was a lot of fun. I'll have to plan a trip to see one of these shows someday! Thanks for the pics eddy

BONDSY

Great pictures Eddie and Cindy, like Mike just said, I would love to drive and check this out some time.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
the show was fun and it was great seeing everyone and for that, i would totally say to come out. having said that, if you were wanting to come out just to see jeeps or look for show specials, i might save the trip. the show isn't anything what it used to be like and really, a lot of that has to do with the economy i'm sure. maybe someday things will turn around but until then, if you have gas money to burn, i might recommend that you just get out and do some wheeling with friends :yup:

Bbreen724

jktubby said:
Great pics! i wish we had things like that here.

I hear you there. I'm in Mass and there just aren' t events like that around here. Maybe someday someone will bring an event out this way.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I hear you there. I'm in Mass and there just aren' t events like that around here. Maybe someday someone will bring an event out this way.

i'm sure that ChrisB will correct me if i'm wrong but, i'm pretty sure there are similar events like this back east, only much smaller. if i recall, 4WD is responsible or at least a part of one of them.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
York PA all breeds jeep show has more jeeps and vendors than expo. You just won't have the buggies and 100k rigs

It's one of my favorite east coast shows. The Bantam Jeep show is really starting to get big in Butler. Jeep even showed all the mopar underground builds from Sema and Moab this past year

Top Bottom