2014 SEMA Show : Coming November 4th-7th

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
main.php

In about a month from now, the worlds largest auto show dedicated to the manufacturers of specialty equipment will be taking place in Las Vegas, Nevada. Of course, I'm talking about the awesome SEMA Show and this is not only the show of shows, it's one that everyone wants to be a part of. Unfortunately, this show is for vendors and those in the industry only and, unless you know someone who can get you in, it's not something that most can attend... well, at least not physically anyway.

Starting Tuesday, November 4th, Cindy and I will be covering the 2014 SEMA Show LIVE and invite you to join us virtually by following us here on WAYALIFE.com! You can be sure we'll be covering EVERYTHING Jeep related and more with TONS of detailed Hi-Res photos. Of course, if there's anything in particular you'd like to see, please let us know and we'll be sure keep an eye out for it.

We hope you'll mark your calendars and join us for the 2014 SEMA Show!!

Follow us on Facebook by clicking here: https://www.facebook.com/wayalife
Follow us on Instagram by clicking here: [B]http://instagram.com/wayalife[/B]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, I should mention that Cindy and I will actually be in Vegas starting November 1st and will be bringing you LIVE pre-show coverage as well :cool:

t8er

Eddie, I'm going to be there for a chrysler Vendor Show November 1-4. If it's possible Id definitely like to grab a beer with you maybe some American Honey.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

NV375

Is there going to be a S&G? I may be Las Vegas that week also at small trade show.

StrizzyChris

I have been trying to get a pass...but alast it was a fail :sigh:

I guess I'll have to live it through these threads :thumb:

mattman8686

Hey I'm going to be at seam too! I was wondering if you were gonna be taking your jeep out to there, I would love to meet up and check them out sometime!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Cant wait! You all do an excellent job of covering the event, I cant wait to see some of the awesome rigs there. Oh, and Im curious how large all of the wheels will be this year lol!

stweasel

This being my first show is there a best way to navigate SEMA? as after I shake a few clients hands I am then free to wander aimlessly for a few hours of course wandering aimlessly might be the best way.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
So you said that if there was anything I would like to see, to let you know. I want to see/know why the river raider rig has two steering wheels. 😱

Loading please wait....

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Can you post pictures of any new storage solutions people have. Whether it be decks, compartments, or whatever. Especially if it's for a 2 door.

Also if viair is there see if they have a tank setup for the 2012's and up for OBA.

Top Bottom