EVO Drag Link Flip Kit & JKS quick disconnects

vitodivita

Hi all,

Later this week I will be pulling off my AEV lift in favor of EVO. I came across two threads online mentioning how the JKS disconnects will not work with this flip kit. Is this true? I want to make sure the install goes smoothly and this is hopefully the last hitch I come across until then…The disconnects are the 3"-6" version (I've had them on for a while, didn't anticipate this being an issue).

Thanks all

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
shouldnt be an issue at all since you will be removing them when on the trail. on the street your sway bar will be sitting a little higher than before but thats ok.

vitodivita

Thank you…

Anyone out there have this combo? Oh and while I'm at it, my friend asked if a reamer is needed to install the flip kit? Parts won't be here until thursday and waiting on instructions..

Big b

Thank you…

Anyone out there have this combo? Oh and while I'm at it, my friend asked if a reamer is needed to install the flip kit? Parts won't be here until thursday and waiting on instructions..

I don't have this combo, but you do not need a reamer to install the flip. It comes with a bushing that is installed after drilling out the knuckle.

JKbrick

^^^^ yep not a reamer but a regular drill bit. Just make sure you get the right one I believe there are two diff size of tapered bushings

bkac

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys!

Just use a sharp bit and drill slow. It's really easy to install. You'll do fine. You have my number if you have any questions. Your going to love the way it rides and drives when your done! Great choice!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom