Delete Plugs - Tailgate

I decided to remove my spare tire carrier. Was wondering where to find some delete plugs ( yes i'm lazy and just asking here instead of looking :doh: )

Isolator and 3rd brake light wire holes.

Thanks

tail.jpg

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
here they are on mine

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384780315.831607.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384780315.831607.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 164
  • ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384780279.856594.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384780279.856594.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 163

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Just a warning on the hood ones, they are quite hard to get off after a while and the rubber gaskets stick to the paint very well I feel from the heat.

Serg5000

I decided to remove my spare tire carrier. Was wondering where to find some delete plugs ( yes i'm lazy and just asking here instead of looking :doh: )

Isolator and 3rd brake light wire holes.

Thanks

View attachment 104387

I just ordered a 10 pack of 1/2" plugs to cover the spare tire isolator's. If you wait till I get them I will send you a pair for free. I'm in palmdale ca. Won't be much to send.

I just ordered a 10 pack of 1/2" plugs to cover the spare tire isolator's. If you wait till I get them I will send you a pair for free. I'm in palmdale ca. Won't be much to send.

You have an extra set ? I have the same holes that I would like to cover

Thanks for the offer. I will just pick something up.

Yeep

The bigger hole that has the wire grommet was more of a pain to find something locally that fit. Lowes, pepboys, and ace didn't have anything...

I used a master cylinder grommet for a Plymouth (I think) from Autozone..fits perfectly

Top Bottom