Plush Rie Coil Height

Can anyone please tell me the free standing height of the 3 inch and 4 inch EVO Plush Ride Coils.

I know that the 3 inch Plush Ride coils gave me exactly 3 inches of lift with LOD front bumper with Zeon winch and LOD rear bumper with GEN III tire carrier.

R/
Will

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I know that the 3 inch Plush Ride coils gave me exactly 3 inches of lift with LOD front bumper with Zeon winch and LOD rear bumper with GEN III tire carrier.

R/
Will

I think he wants the "free length". I could be wrong.

Yeahright

I think he wants the "free length". I could be wrong.

Yes free length please, I have Fox shocks that measure 27.5 inches in the front and 28.25 inches in the rear I need springs that will not fall out at full flex without using a spring retainer, and I'm sick of the harsh ride of the Synergys I have.

wwood

Here are pics of the 3" fronts and rears compared to the Teraflex coils I replaced with the plush rides. Fronts measured 19.75, rears 17.5.

DSC09693.jpg DSC09748.jpg

Last edited:
Yes free length please, I have Fox shocks that measure 27.5 inches in the front and 28.25 inches in the rear I need springs that will not fall out at full flex without using a spring retainer, and I'm sick of the harsh ride of the Synergys I have.

Well how much lift you want/need?
Spring retainers or limit straps are your only options running a 3-4" soft linear coil like the EVO's.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Well how much lift you want/need?
Spring retainers or limit straps are your only options running a 3-4" soft linear coil like the EVO's.

Or, correct size shocks. 11" is probably the longest I'd go before looking into coil overs.
Also op, you may have to kick your bottom shock mount out so your shock body doesn't hit your frame.

Top Bottom