Newb from Texas

Long time Jeeper but newb here. Found this site after the crap storm with the fallen heroes jeep. Got a bad taste in my mouth because of how some of the members here act and see not much has changed. It was suggested that I introduce myself so here I am. Was hoping that all the negativity I heard on the trail and on other forums was wrong about this site but the members here are pretty much proving them right. Wondering if that will change.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
This should be fun.

Edit: Sorry, where are my manners. Welcome to Wayalife!

Last edited:
My thoughts too, honestly man if you let the words of others dictate your outlook on a certain person/people than you will have a rough time here. Just be real with everyone and be an adult an you'll have no issues what so ever. But welcome to WAL, try to post up a few pics of your rig.

not quite what I was anticipating your response to be.

You would get a better response if you were no quite so negative.

R/
Will

ttfhell

Welcome! I'm sure you will see as positive a welcome as you have put forth in your introduction.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Welcome to Wayalife! Thanks for sharing your credentials and opinion of us. To that I will say, there is no need for you to be here if it doesn't meet your expectations.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Welcome! :standing wave:

It's good to see you've come here with an open mind and without any preconceived ideas. :crazyeyes:

But as they say, when you are a hammer everything looks like a nail. It is a simple way to go through life and should serve you well. :thumb:

pastorwug

Great way (sarcasm) to start a relationship with people you could have discovered are really a great bunch. :clap2:

It's probably too late to even start over at this point. :idontknow:

Redmow

Greetings!:beer:

I wish the best to you but I really don't understand why you would introduce yourself all bowed up. I'm new here and I don't know what you are talking about.

Hobolobo

Welcome! And i look forward to following your own personal thread where all of your trolling posts will eventually be moved.

Top Bottom