Swaybar off in 4hi

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Forgive the dumb question, but the esway can be engaged in 4hi right? I found had I had to go to 4lo this weekend to finally get it but then when I went back to 4hi it stayed on until I hit 2hi. I'd look in the manual but they don't provide them anymore and I don't want to use the cd bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone - autocorrect be damned!

Forgive the dumb question, but the esway can be engaged in 4hi right? I found had I had to go to 4lo this weekend to finally get it but then when I went back to 4hi it stayed on until I hit 2hi. I'd look in the manual but they don't provide them anymore and I don't want to use the cd bullshit.

Yeah it can be disengaged in 4hi, at least I have never had any issues with mine

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Ok hats what I thought. Wonder what the issue was? Guess I'll just have to hit the mountains this weekend and find out!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i believe as well once you hit 15 mph or so it automatically re-engages but not 100% sure

Jaydoc1

On my 2013 JKUR it starts trying to re-engage at 20 mph.

One more EVO item I need to purchase to fix a factory problem. I want to be able to drive across sand at 20+ mph and then not have to wait for the sway bar to disengage again.

Top Bottom