Still waving in missouri. I have had my wrangler for about a month and a half ive not

WoodChuck

Lets try this again. Ive had my wrangler about a month and a half. Ive noticed most of the JK owners in my neck of the woods have broken waving hands. The TJ YJ CJ owners usually wave. I dont really get it. But ill keep wavin

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lets try this again. Ive had my wrangler about a month and a half. Ive noticed most of the JK owners in my neck of the woods have broken waving hands. The TJ YJ CJ owners usually wave. I dont really get it. But ill keep wavin

Well keep the wave alive and welcome to the WAL family

JayKay

Caught the Bug

Where you from in MO? JK owners in STL area rarely wave, it's frustrating.

WoodChuck

I live in Hannibal missouri . Thats the thing about it i drive a 2015 jk. Their giving some of us a bad rap...... assmonkeys.

Robicon

I know what you mean, i was at the mall and some dude in a FJ tried to do the wave... i was like, yeah...

BTW Welcome :)

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard and congrats on your JKUR.

I wave to ALL (cj, yj, tj, jk, etc) even if the don't wave back. Eventually they'll learn :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

swazza94

You might feel silly waving with no response, but when you get a wave and you don't wave back you feel like you have let your self and your jeep down :cheesy:

Welcome to the WAYALIFE.
:wings:
As for the waive spend more time mall crawling and build some street credit. :cheesy:

In all seriousness I have found it is hit and miss on who waves and who does not. The ones that do not wave appears this is thier first Jeep and have not been properly indoctrinated. I think anyone who sells Jeeps must drive one and pass on the little piece of history.

R/
Will

gtony12

Caught the Bug
You might feel silly waving with no response, but when you get a wave and you don't wave back you feel like you have let your self and your jeep down :cheesy:

I hate that feeling:banghead:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Woodchuck. Welcome to wayalife. Keep waving. Makes me laugh if they don't.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom