Stalter Family 2014 Trip from ND to CA

Well as the title states it is now close enough to the trip that I figured it would warrent a thread. We will depart Minot AFB, ND on 13 Oct right after I get off shift of work. Leg one is Minot AFB to Rapid City, SD on 13 Oct to check out Mt Rushmore. Leg Two Mt. Rushmore to Colorado Springs, CO on 13 Oct. Leg three Colorado Springs, CO to Mesa, AZ on 14 Oct. Leg four is Mesa, AZ to Lake Elsinore, CA on 16 Oct. Will be spending a considerable amount of time in Cali. Camping trip to Big Bear planned for 24 Oct to 25 Oct. Leg one of return trip is departing Lake Elsinore, CA for San Fransisco, CA on 11 Nov. Leg two of return is San Fransisco, CA to Provo, Utah on 12 Nov. Leg three of return is Provo, Utah to Rapid City, SD on 13 Nov. Last but not least returning to Minot AFB, ND from Rapid City, SD on 14 Nov. There will be plenty of Pics and video taken along the way and after some time at home unwinding and unpacking I will put a video together highlighting the best of the trip. If you would like to meet up at any point along the way or happen to be up on your CB let me know and feel free to hit me up and chit chat.

So how are you going to be at and Mount Rushmore on the same day? 😎

Sounds like a great trip. You will love it Big Bear. If I may recommend taking a day and head north to the land of the big trees, The Redwood Forest. Very co to see them in person.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

So how are you going to be at and Mount Rushmore on the same day? 

Sounds like a great trip. You will love it Big Bear. If I may recommend taking a day and head north to the land of the big trees, The Redwood Forest. Very co to see them in person.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

The stop at Mt Rushmore is exactly that just a stop, not staying the night in rapid city. Thanks for the suggestion, I have always wanted to go up there

Top Bottom