Top 7 Features of the 2013 Jeep® Wrangler Moab

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you looking to get a new 2013 Moab Edition Jeep JK Wrangler, you might want to give this link a look :)

wranglermoabdetail-494x424.jpg

We introduced the new 2013 Jeep® Wrangler Moab special edition a few weeks ago and, well, we can’t get over how capable and cool it is. So in honor of this special vehicle, we decided to choose seven of our favorite features.

1. A standard Trac-Lok anti-spin rear differential with an available electronic rear locking differential. To live up to its namesake, the Wrangler Moab has a standard Trac-Lok anti-spin rear differential to keep the wheels moving on that rocky red terrain – or wherever you take it. The available electronic rear locking differential gives the Wrangler Moab even better control whether traveling on- or off-road.

2. 245/75R17 Goodyear® SilentArmor® off-road tires with Kevlar™ reinforcement. Silent Armor + Kevlar = rugged toughness and a smooth ride.

3. 17-inch Rubicon alloy wheels painted gloss black. These wheels mean business. Crawling in these black alloy wheels gives the Wrangler Moab that mean edge out on the trails.

4. “Moab” embossed instrument panel grab handle. Our designers pay the same attention to detail that you might need for crawling a huge rock. The “Moab” embossed instrument panel is just one of several “Moab” references in and out of the vehicle.

5. Premium leather seating with black stitching. The Wrangler Moab is incredibly detailed, and the black stitching (in either the black or premium saddle leather seats) really exemplifies that.

6. A unique Mopar® dome hood. Its aggressive style matches the ruggedness of the Wrangler Moab.

7. Winch-capable steel bumpers and premium rock rails. This thing is built to do some serious off-roading, so it comes stock with features like the winch-capable steel bumpers and premium rock rails that give it the capability of a modified vehicle.

wranglermoabwinch-494x329.jpg

Top 7 Features of the 2013 Jeep® Wrangler Moab

GCM 2

It's a jeep, so overall I dig it. That European spec front bumper would get pulled the minute I entered into my driveway. It is sure to keep the fire in discussions between Jeep enthusiast. I often wonder if back in the 70's-80's with the "Renegade", "Honcho", "Golden Eagle", "Cherokee Chief", "Levi's" editions jeeps, if people had polarizing opinions like many jeepers do over all these new models. Personally, I think it's cool jeep is keeping the tradition alive with special models and badging.

RockIt Man

Agreed. I do like the fact that Jeep is continuing the tradition of the special editions.

Not to hi-jack, but I am looking forward to see what stops they pull out on the anniversary Rubicon:yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
couldn't agree more only, i wish they would do more rubicon model special editions like they did with the TJ. back then, they had a tomb raider rubicon and then a sahara unlimited rubicon edition, both based on movies but, rather capable rigs. most of what we've been seeing with the JK's have been based on sport or sahara models.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
wayoflife said:
couldn't agree more only, i wish they would do more rubicon model special editions like they did with the TJ. back then, they had a tomb raider rubicon and then a sahara unlimited rubicon edition, both based on movies but, rather capable rigs. most of what we've been seeing with the JK's have been based on sport or sahara models.

For the money it should have 44's and 4:1 at a minimum

Prime8

ChrisB said:
For the money it should have 44's and 4:1 at a minimum

Agreed. A "Moab" edition without even a 44 up front? Baloney. I have no problem with special editions, I like my mountain edition, they just need to reserve tough terrain names for tough vehicles, not less-than-rubicon editions.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
MTG said:
Not needed, as I believe the MOAB sticker on the side will provide the same performance benefits. :crazyeyes:

Lol, truthfully it will go anywhere in Moab you need it to go..

highoctane

Caught the Bug

I loved that Tomb Raider Edition. Back when I bought my '04 Rubicon, soon after I saw one on the dealer lot and was instantly in regret I didn't wait for one.

Top Bottom