PLEASE Jeep! Build this Wrangler!

Yes it does look cool but for the cash you spend on it you can build one that suits you better. JMHO

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKsix

Yes it does look cool but for the cash you spend on it you can build one that suits you better. JMHO

R/
Will

Agreed. I do like the sound of a Diesel engine though.

Agreed. I do like the sound of a Diesel engine though.

Yes that is a great option if you want to pull a house down. I have a Ram 2500 and hate putting fuel in it to the tune of $120 a week. Diesel prices need to come down to make it more attractive to me.

JKsix

Yes that is a great option if you want to pull a house down. I have a Ram 2500 and hate putting fuel in it to the tune of $120 a week. Diesel prices need to come down to make it more attractive to me.

Diesel prices have always been highish. I still prefer it to gas.

Jaydoc1

Yes it does look cool but for the cash you spend on it you can build one that suits you better.

Good point. On the other hand if Jeep built something like this then it would be covered under warranty whereas if you mod to this level then you are most likely going to have warranty issues.

Right now I'm in the process of trying to decide to go ahead and get an extended Mopar warranty for my '13 but the things I'm wanting to do robot over the next year will most likely void that warranty. Heck several of the things I've already done may have made it problematic already.

Top Bottom