SOCAL Suds-n-Grub : Wednesday, October 15th @ 6PM

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
SOCAL-SUDS.jpg

Hey everyone, it looks like Cindy and I will be down in SoCal on Wednesday, October 15th and we thought it would be fun to get a suds-n-grub going while we're there. Needless to say, if you live in the Los Angeles, Long Beach, Orange County or even San Diego County area, I'd like to invite you to join us over at Knowlwoods in Irvine at 6PM. I hope to see you there :yup:

Where: Knowlwoods
When:
Wednesday, October 15th @ 6pm

Knowlwoods is located in Irvine, California at 14952 Sand Canyon Avenue & the 5 Freeway. (949) 857-8927

Who's Coming List
1. Cindy & Eddie
2. branman
3. Moochie
4. IBHeWhoIsJoshua
5. Kriger
6. JAGS
7. gtony12
8. LeftyB
9. ramin
10. GENREC
11. JeepFan
12. AlStew
13. mcpuck
14. 4x4Jesus
15. Robicon
16. JeepCJ60
17. Irish JK
18. Rascal3
19. zombjep
20. fishoutofwater
21. JeepCacher
22. brainchild

Maybe List
1.jesse0920
2. jeeepgurl
3. M_Savage
4. xtremefx4
5. Stalter08Rubi

I look forward to seeing you there :beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome!! I'll get you guys added to the list and will look forward to seeing you there :thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
can you put me on the virtually attending list this time please eddie. i will have a beer with you guys over facetime :D

Rascal3

Please add me to the maybe list, working on getting my ticket changed for Weds nite late from Tues nite.

GENREC

Just picked up a 2014 JKU Sport, I need ideas, and will be the one drooling all over your rigs helping me decide which parts to go with. I'll cruise. :thumb:

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

No Facebook thingy to join? I like rubbing it in the faces of my Jeepless friends...I think I might be getting too sucked in to Facebook :icon_crazy:

Top Bottom