Quadratec tent event 10/11

JeepDrum

I was thinking about going to this event on Saturday. I've never been there though. Is anyone going? Have you been there before? Is it worth it?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
im going. i have gone before and it is ok. never bought anything cause i always got there to late and missed the good deals. the scratch and dent tent is the most popular. it doesnt hurt to drive up and look

im going. i have gone before and it is ok. never bought anything cause i always got there to late and missed the good deals. the scratch and dent tent is the most popular. it doesnt hurt to drive up and look

Where is it located? I'm looking for a device that will allow me to auto inflate and deflate my tire with a click of the button just like the HumVees can do. And a backup camera too.

Where is it located? I'm looking for a device that will allow me to auto inflate and deflate my tire with a click of the button just like the HumVees can do. And a backup camera too.

That system you are referring too is rather pricey and will require a lot of modification to include but not limited to a compressor, tank, tubing and wheels. I have only see this in one other vehicle and it as a $600,000 Mercede's 6x6. This mod might be more than the whole price of your Rubicon.

R/
Will

JKWrang

That system you are referring too is rather pricey and will require a lot of modification to include but not limited to a compressor, tank, tubing and wheels. I have only see this in one other vehicle and it as a $600,000 Mercede's 6x6. This mod might be more than the whole price of your Rubicon.

R/
Will

^^^This. The one touch system is wicked expensive. Not only do you have to have the on board air, you have to have several lines in tandem with their own sensors and feedback... you're looking at a really involved install at the least. Good luck though.

JeepDrum

Ok, good to know. Thanks man! I hope I can make it. I'm pretty sure it starts at 9. Would 8:30 be a good time to get there or do people line up a while before it starts?

seanb123

Ok, good to know. Thanks man! I hope I can make it. I'm pretty sure it starts at 9. Would 8:30 be a good time to get there or do people line up a while before it starts?

I've gotten there at 8 and was like the 20th person. It's cool but as Steve said the scratch and dent is where it's at there is a drawling for prizes at the end but that's a long day of sitting around.

enemec1

im heading out from Abington. was there last year some good deals, and nice to see what others do to their jeeps. last year was first year I got mine and saw ton of ideas. cant wait.

GRNHORN

Steve I have been thinking of going. Would it be worth the 3 hour drive for me?

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKFlyer

Steve I have been thinking of going. Would it be worth the 3 hour drive for me?

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

If there is something u really want yes...otherwise it is a long day. Yes get there early. Scratch n dent came out in 3 rounds last year. Random each time. Make sure u eyeball what u want and make a b line for it as soon as they say "go"!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepDrum

Just went to the facebook event for it and it does say rain or shine
Ok cool. I didn't even realize it was on Facebook. It's no surprise though...everything is these days. I'm going to try to make it. My gf is working tonight so I'll have to see of she is ok with the dogs staying with her.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
This reminds me of a yard sale. My wife says "we gotta go early before the good shit is gone".

Top Bottom