2014 wrangler jku air dam

rogerk93

Im having a problem removing my air dam on my 2014 jku. There is no philips head or anything i can use a screw driver to take out. It is a quarter inch thick round plastic piece with a hole in the center. I can't figure how to remove it.

Clem319

Im having a problem removing my air dam on my 2014 jku. There is no philips head or anything i can use a screw driver to take out. It is a quarter inch thick round plastic piece with a hole in the center. I can't figure how to remove it.

I just pried them out a little with a flat head and pulled out with pliers.. But, I also was just throwing it in the trash.

trailless

Caught the Bug

Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave:

Just pull on those suckers and yank them out, assuming your not going to reuse them.

reissc1

You can also screw a little wood screw into them a couple of threads, and then yank on the screw with a pair of pliers. That will pop them right out. They can be a pain.

Top Bottom