Color Changing Jeep?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i cant watch the video since im on my work computer but if its what im thinking of its fake. there is some program that allows you to isolate an object and change the color.

JRoc

i cant watch the video since im on my work computer but if its what im thinking of its fake. there is some program that allows you to isolate an object and change the color.

Paramagnetic paint. All I can find is that there is a current that is applied to the body panels that are pre-coated in a special polymer with particles of 'paramagnetic iron-oxide'...once the vehicle is turned off it reverts back to the base color. ...it's kinda crazy....again, I haven't been able to find any concrete legitimacy to this yet. You could really mess with people though if this is possible.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Paramagnetic paint. All I can find is that there is a current that is applied to the body panels that are pre-coated in a special polymer with particles of 'paramagnetic iron-oxide'...once the vehicle is turned off it reverts back to the base color. ...it's kinda crazy....again, I haven't been able to find any concrete legitimacy to this yet. You could really mess with people though if this is possible.

ok yea i just pulled it up on my phone. yea this if fake. there is one video i watched where you can see in the background other cars driving by changing color as well. that is why in this guys video he stays really close to the body and tries not to show anything else

JRoc

ok yea i just pulled it up on my phone. yea this if fake. there is one video i watched where you can see in the background other cars driving by changing color as well. that is why in this guys video he stays really close to the body and tries not to show anything else

Maybe that's why there is so little info out there. That's what I was figuring... would be cool though.

jmatta33

I know there is at least one company that makes temperature based color changing paint. I used to work for a company that had to do with custom import cars and hot import night car shows and this was one of said companies sponsors. basically the way it works is that when the paint reaches a certain temperature it changed colors. no idea if the video you posted is real but color changing paint does exist.

RLTW!!!

jmatta33

scratch that, the video you posted is definately fake lol. but like i said color changing paint based on temperature is real and its out there.

RLTW!!!

HILLZ

this is fake but there is a product that is sort of close to how they say this works, its a luminescent paint, when an electric charge is put to it and it lights up. Paul Yaffe used it on his SRT Bagger. looked pretty cool.

Last edited:

Speedy1

Check out Lumilor on Google. They are using a lot of it on motorcycles.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

spinuck

this is fake but there is a product that is sort of close to how they say this works, its a luminescent paint, when an electric charge is put to it and it lights up. Paul Yaffe used it on his SRT Bagger. looked pretty cool.

I saw that too, wish biker battle ground Phoenix was still on, they made some bad as stuff.

JKWrang

Pearlescent paint also looks like it is multiple colors from different angles.

That stuff is ex-pen-sivvvveee

Pearlescent paint also looks like it is multiple colors from different angles.

That stuff is ex-pen-sivvvveee

This reminds me of my friend's TJ. If you looked at it one way it was blue, then from another angle it looked purple. Pretty cool if you ask me!

Top Bottom