A wave from San Diego

computeruser6

Greetings from San Diego, I currently have a 2012 two-door Jeep. I've done some amazing things with it, many unwise things with also. I've learned many worthwhile lessons from this website. Hopefully I'll learn plenty of new things and make a few friends here. Some of the things done to the Jeep are: Teraflex 4" LCG lift (probably going for 3" coils elsewhere soon), AEV heat reduction hood, AEV front and rear bumpers, a cool little traction control kill switch, Poison Spyder Evaporator canister skid, LT285/75R-17 Toyo M/T's on cheap 17x8 steel wheels, and a Tera44 front housing (wish I had bought a ProRock).
DSCF3572.jpg

DSCF5179.jpg

Triumph of Steel.jpg

Jk909

Welcome! Do you ever come up to San Bernardino county? What fears are you running with your 33"s

ScubaSteve

Greetings from San Diego, I currently have a 2012 two-door Jeep. I've done some amazing things with it, many unwise things with also. I've learned many worthwhile lessons from this website. Hopefully I'll learn plenty of new things and make a few friends here. Some of the things done to the Jeep are: Teraflex 4" LCG lift (probably going for 3" coils elsewhere soon), AEV heat reduction hood, AEV front and rear bumpers, a cool little traction control kill switch, Poison Spyder Evaporator canister skid, LT285/75R-17 Toyo M/T's on cheap 17x8 steel wheels, and a Tera44 front housing (wish I had bought a ProRock).
View attachment 104923

View attachment 104924

View attachment 104925

Mahalo!!!!!!!

Robicon

Welcome, I'm a stock JKU, and end up in SD a lot. post up if you have any fun runs that you might want a nub or 2 on

Top Bottom