Wave from Los Angeles

ZombieClownZ

Hello from San Fernando Valley. I have been Jeeping for just over 2 years. I started with a 2012 JKU Sport S and moved to a 2013 JK Rubicon. Up until now I have been learning the way of the Jeep on a small fire road trail and another trail that is a little tougher for stock vehicle. This summer I was able to get lifted and now I'm ready to learn on some bigger trails. I actually talked two of my friends into getting Jeeps as well, so we are looking forward to some new runs.

I look forward to running with some you guys sometime soon. :rock:

JKsix

Welcome to WAL. There are a lot of wayalifers in the SoCal area so you shouldn't have any issues having folks to go wheeling with!

LeftyB

Welcome aboard! I'm down in Orange County w/a 2014 JKUR. Looking to do some not too difficult offroading some time.

xkid

Welcome to the club. Sorry about your Dodgers.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkfern27

Welcome!! I live in sylmar maybe we can head out sometime and hit some trails

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JohnnyX

Hey I'm in the South Bay Redondo Bch to be exact I'm always down to wheel w/ new people I know the Big Bear trails pretty well as well as Gorman n Rower Flats in Santa Clarita hit me up if u ever wanna go wheelin

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to the WAL family, you should try to make it to the suds n herbs in Irvine on Wednesday

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

ZombieClownZ

Welcome!! I live in sylmar maybe we can head out sometime and hit some trails

You're about 20mins tops from me. We should definitely hook up. My friends and I spent Saturday testing my buddies new lift on Rowher. Fairly easy trails with a few bonus spots. We are looking to do one last run of Miller before the rangers close it in November. If interested, let me know, otherwise let me know if you got a run going on.

jkfern27

You're about 20mins tops from me. We should definitely hook up. My friends and I spent Saturday testing my buddies new lift on Rowher. Fairly easy trails with a few bonus spots. We are looking to do one last run of Miller before the rangers close it in November. If interested, let me know, otherwise let me know if you got a run going on.

Yea rowher is fun just to get out and relieve some stress but Im definitely interested in going to miller, if you guys plan something let me know

Top Bottom