A wave from Ontario!!

Cozmik

Hi all!! Longtime fan of the WAL YouTube page, decided to join in the fun here. Been reading a lot for the last week or so and figured it was time to wave in.

Currently in my 5th Jeep, 3rd JK. I have a 2014 Rubicon Unlimited and it is by far my favourite vehicle I've ever owned. image.jpg

Cozmik

Welcome to the WAL family, got any plans for mods yet ?

It was modded before I even took possession. I pulled everything off my '13 at the dealership. Running a frankenlift of Bilstein 5100's, OME springs, Rancho geo brackets and a few other pieces. ACE rails, front RC stubby bumper w/Runva 11,000 lb winch, cowl mount LED lights and a 50" light bar being shipped. I am running a TF HD tire carrier, and had I been on here when I ordered that I would have gone with a different option likely. Also running a Rock Hard engine/tranny skid.

Still want to do more, but not sure what and when.

And thanks for the welcome guys!

It was modded before I even took possession. I pulled everything off my '13 at the dealership. Running a frankenlift of Bilstein 5100's, OME springs, Rancho geo brackets and a few other pieces. ACE rails, front RC stubby bumper w/Runva 11,000 lb winch, cowl mount LED lights and a 50" light bar being shipped. I am running a TF HD tire carrier, and had I been on here when I ordered that I would have gone with a different option likely. Also running a Rock Hard engine/tranny skid.

Still want to do more, but not sure what and when.

And thanks for the welcome guys!

Thats definetly a good start, excited to see where it goes. Great choice on the color too.

Cozmik

Welcome. Is that gold colour?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Depends on the light. It's called Amp'd and it ranges from Orange to yellow to gold. In person it's a really deep color. I'm a big fan of it. Hides dirt and road grime fairly well too. Unlike my last one which was black.

Top Bottom