Arizona

duzrock

Well, we have been on Broken Arrow many times (headed there today to break-in virgin JKU) and most of the other Sedona Trails. Smiley Rock too. One trip to Crown King. We don'the mind doing them again! Do you have any favorites that you would like to run? We are up near Flagstaff. Thanks!

firecrew1

Well, we have been on Broken Arrow many times (headed there today to break-in virgin JKU) and most of the other Sedona Trails. Smiley Rock too. One trip to Crown King. We don'the mind doing them again! Do you have any favorites that you would like to run? We are up near Flagstaff. Thanks!

nice, smiley is a fun trail, if you take the creek bed up. the backroad to crown king from pleasant is fun, there is another trail in cottonwood named smasher I wouldn't suggest for a stock jeep. table mesa also has a wide variety of trails to run. im up for anything. I believe there is a smiley run on the 18th not certain though

FastZach

nice, smiley is a fun trail, if you take the creek bed up. the backroad to crown king from pleasant is fun, there is another trail in cottonwood named smasher I wouldn't suggest for a stock jeep. table mesa also has a wide variety of trails to run. im up for anything. I believe there is a smiley run on the 18th not certain though

Do you know where Smasher is? Live in Mesa and looking for trails to run since the weather is getting nicer. Probably planning a trip to Table Mesa in a couple weeks

firecrew1

Do you know where Smasher is? Live in Mesa and looking for trails to run since the weather is getting nicer. Probably planning a trip to Table Mesa in a couple weeks

I do. haven't been there since march (before fire season) so I don't know of its current condition from the monsoon season. table mesa is always fun what are you planning on running?

FastZach

I would definitely like set up a run in a couple weeks. I haven't been to table Mesa yet so I'm not sure which trails maybe Terminator or another trail we find. What kind of difficulty is Smasher?

firecrew1

I would definitely like set up a run in a couple weeks. I haven't been to table Mesa yet so I'm not sure which trails maybe Terminator or another trail we find. What kind of difficulty is Smasher?

table mesa has some fun stuff, raw deal, terminators, anaconda, then there are much more advanced trails out there.

smasher canyon like I said, not sure of current state but last time I went i would say lockers 35's min and recovery points.

duzrock

trail ratings

This is the Wife here. While I am not a snivelor or a weanie by nature (driven the Rubicon Trail twice myself in our TJ) I don't want to inflict damage right away to our newly built JKU. Can you give me a trail rating/description when a trip does get planned? 😨 p.s. Jeep has 3.5" Metal Cloak ARB Edition lift, 35's MTR's. Thank you!

Rivertoys

Boating season is winding down so this weekend I'm bringing my Jeep out to Az and leaving it at me place for a few months, probably through New Years. I'm near the river by Needles/BHC area.

My friend recently bought the bar in Cleator Az - the "Cleator Yacht Club", and I want to get the Jeep out there at some point. It is in the middle of nowhere and he gets a lot of Jeep traffic out there. It's about a 4 hour drive from my place though, so I'll be spending the night when I go... :beer:

BadApple

Boating season is winding down so this weekend I'm bringing my Jeep out to Az and leaving it at me place for a few months, probably through New Years. I'm near the river by Needles/BHC area.

My friend recently bought the bar in Cleator Az - the "Cleator Yacht Club", and I want to get the Jeep out there at some point. It is in the middle of nowhere and he gets a lot of Jeep traffic out there. It's about a 4 hour drive from my place though, so I'll be spending the night when I go... :beer:
Cleator is on the Front way to Crown King if you go a little further to Lake Pleasant and come in to CK thw backway its a pretty fun trail.

firecrew1

Cleator is on the Front way to Crown King if you go a little further to Lake Pleasant and come in to CK thw backway its a pretty fun trail.

That would be a good trip. backroad to crown king, then on the way out stop to see your buddy in cleator

Rivertoys

Good info guys, thank you guys!!!

Will be splashing alone the banks of the Colorado this weekend. :beer::thumb:

Good info guys, thank you guys!!!

Will be splashing alone the banks of the Colorado this weekend. :beer::thumb:

My brother lives in SoCal and has a place south of you at Topock / Golden Shores with a group of his buddies that also have places out there and they do Jeep runs every time they go out there. We'll be over there for Thanksgiving and they usually do a poker run that weekend but I have not heard any news on it this year. Not much challenging stuff in their area but you'll find better wheeling South of there around LHC down to Parker and Eastward back up toward Kingman. We may see you around out there! :yup:
Cleator / CK area is good to come over wheel, bring your tent and make a weekend of it and explore the area in between to make your route...Yucca to Signal to Wickenburg to CK....lot of mining / ghost town country!!!

FastZach

The weather is gonna be great this weekend unlike our friends up north:bleh: It looks like my dad and I might be headed out to Table Mesa this weekend to do some wheeling. Never been out there but I did print a map from the BLM website. WE will have JKUR w/ 37s and XJ w 35s locked in the front. Anyone is welcome to come along. Let me know if there are any particular trails we should hit/directions. Probably gonna be pretty early. If we want to set up a group, I'd be cool with that. We can set up a place to meet.

Top Bottom