Wave from Arizona

Bluedeacon

Hi everybody. I joined here to help myself with an ARB compressor install on my 2014 Rubicon, I bought after last hunting season. It went very well thanks to the write up.
My first Jeep I still have, it's a 75 CJ 5, that my dad bought brand new and I learned to drive in it. Last hunting season an ice chest bounced off the wheel well, popped me in the head, dumped cold water down my back as I ran out of gas. (Gas gauge doesn't work) The decision to buy a new Jeep was made. I still have it though, every panel is damaged, and there is two bullet holes in it. In that 39 years, NONE of the damage was caused by me. I have lifted it and put rear lockers in it. This year, I think they're both going hunting. I kinda hate to scratch the new one......

Redmow

Yes, some pics of that CJ too. Gotta be alot of character on that Jeep from your description.:beer:

xkid

Welcome and great story. Can't get rid of that cj now.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

sean112280

Welcome to WAL:thumb: Love the old CJ's, I had a '74 CJ5, my gas gauge didn't work as well! Always carried a gas can with me just in case:yup:

Welcome to WayaLife !!! What part of AZ ??? I too have a 75 CJ that was a daily driver that saw a lot of AZ back roads for wheeling and hunting and wore it out to be morphed into a desert racer.... Man I loved that CJ !!! I'll be looking at every CJ when out hunting now, thinking of of your description ! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: Good luck on the JK project. :thumb:

Top Bottom