PDA

View Full Version : Sok66 / Jerry McGeorge - Eddie is a Dick and I Have PROUDLY BEEN SELF Banned Again

Pages : [1] 2

SoK66
10-10-2014, 02:42 PM
So I have a TF Gen 2 Front Trackbar. Seems that my frame side bushing is going out as I can get some movement in it when I turn the wheels side-to-side. TF sells a replacement bushing for $25. I've heard that pulling the installed one and installing the new one is a bitch. MTG was telling me that an OEM Trackbar can be had for ~$60. I've found the JKS one for ~$190.

My question is... is the OEM Tbar going to be fine and hold up? Is there really a benefit to the JKS? I'd spend the extra $35 to save myself the time and cussing while trying to press out the old bushing and press in the new one if I'm not gaining anything.

JMHO, of course, but based upon my experince if I were you I'd just replace the TF bushing. No more difficult than doing so on the weaker stock bar. It's pretty simple. Use a small shop press, or even a ball joint press, to push out the center sleeve, leaving only the outer sleeve and the rubber bushing. Use a hack saw or your Sawzall to cut through the rubber, then cut a groove through the outer sheet metal sleeve. Once the interference is relieved by the cut through the sleeve it'll pop right out. Press the new sleeve in, voila, done.

Based on my own 45k mile experience you can't beat the Teraflex track bars. Set 'em, forget 'em. I ran their first gen front bar for over 40k miles with no issues whatsoever. When TF's guys discovered I was still running it they sent me their new one, which is pretty much the same but moves the adjuster further towards the axle side attachment point. I was asked to send them pics of the old one cut in half at the adjuster. To do so took four Sawzall blades and a shattered cut off wheel. If people broke those first generation Teraflex Monster track bars they must have been real animals on the rocks, 'cuz mine ran every trail from Mt Blanca to Moab without a single issue.

piginajeep
10-10-2014, 02:47 PM
JMHO, of course, but based upon my experince if I were you I'd just replace the TF bushing. No more difficult than doing so on the weaker stock bar. It's pretty simple. Use a small shop press, or even a ball joint press, to push out the center sleeve, leaving only the outer sleeve and the rubber bushing. Use a hack saw or your Sawzall to cut through the rubber, then cut a groove through the outer sheet metal sleeve. Once the interference is relieved by the cut through the sleeve it'll pop right out. Press the new sleeve in, voila, done.

Based on my own 45k mile experience you can't beat the Teraflex track bars. Set 'em, forget 'em. I ran their first gen front bar for over 40k miles with no issues whatsoever. When TF's guys discovered I was still running it they sent me their new one, which is pretty much the same but moves the adjuster further towards the axle side attachment point. I was asked to send them pics of the old one cut in half at the adjuster. To do so took four Sawzall blades and a shattered cut off wheel. If people broke those first generation Teraflex Monster track bars they must have been real animals on the rocks, 'cuz mine ran every trail from Mt Blanca to Moab without a single issue.

That's cool but a good friend of mine snapped one in half on a shelf road in
Moab.

I'll take that factory weak trackbar any day of the week. If it's strong enough to race in koh it's strong enough for me :)

wayoflife
10-10-2014, 02:54 PM

45k miles? That's it? That's the extent your experience? How many of those miles were done wheeling and on what trails?

Here's a few shots of just how awesomely strong the TeraFlex track bar is...

http://project-jk.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=332310

http://project-jk.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=332314

http://wayalife.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17351&d=1361932251

You may call the people who owned these track bars "real animals on the rocks" and I call them people who are lucky to be alive!! :naw:

wayoflife
10-10-2014, 02:56 PM
That's cool but a good friend of mine snapped one in half on a shelf road in
Moab.

Oh yeah, Tim. Yeah, he was being an "animal on the rocks". He's lucky to be alive.

I'll take that factory weak trackbar any day of the week. If it's strong enough to race in koh it's strong enough for me :)

Still running factory track bars on 2007 Moby which has 140,000 miles and on 2012 Rubicat which has 70,000 miles on it and without any problems. Of course, I'm just a mall crawler. :yup:

SoK66
10-10-2014, 03:56 PM
45k miles? That's it? That's the extent your experience? How many of those miles were done wheeling and on what trails?

Here's a few shots of just how awesomely strong the TeraFlex track bar is...

http://project-jk.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=332310

http://project-jk.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=332314

http://wayalife.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17351&d=1361932251

You may call the people who owned these track bars "real animals on the rocks" and I call them people who are lucky to be alive!! :naw:

If you'll look closely at the one the gent is holding in his hands, there are obvious signs of the bar hoop hitting the front crossmember. He probably had his front arms adjusted too far out, and I'll guarantee if he followed Teraflex's control arm length recommendations he did, they're off by about 1" on the short arm kits. As mentioned, TF moved the adjustment to the axle mount sde of the bar and I've never heard of one of those, or the rear bar for that matter, breaking.

Whatever, sorry I don't have more miles on my '09, but I've had zilch issues with TF's Monster bars and I highly recommend them. BTW, as you know, they use the same, but stronger, clevite-type joints as the weaker stock bar, and of course they permit precise axle centering which the stock bars don't. I live in the Four Corners and the trails I've run my rig up and down are everything from Mt Blanca, as I mentioned, to the Farmington rocks and all of the rig busters in Moab, which we visit regularly. As you know Eddie, set a rig up right and things work as intended.

piginajeep
10-10-2014, 04:07 PM
How many factory bars have you witnessed break?

SoK66
10-10-2014, 05:37 PM
How many factory bars have you witnessed break?

They bend under tension like a mofo if you have big enough tires. It's one of the death wobble contributors. Watch one while somone turns wheels side to side and you'll see what I mean.

cozdude
10-10-2014, 05:39 PM
They bend under tension like a mofo if you have big enough tires. It's one of the death wobble contributors. Watch one while somone turns wheels side to side and you'll see what I mean.

in case you missed it see wayalifes response below to you about the factory trackbars being junk

Still running factory track bars on 2007 Moby which has 140,000 miles and on 2012 Rubicat which has 70,000 miles on it and without any problems. Of course, I'm just a mall crawler. :yup:

of course he is only running his 40's and 37's over the curbs at the mall but i digress

OverlanderJK
10-10-2014, 05:41 PM

Someone should tell my friend they bend while using their 14" of travel and 40" tires.

wayoflife
10-10-2014, 06:00 PM
If you'll look closely at the one the gent is holding in his hands, there are obvious signs of the bar hoop hitting the front crossmember. He probably had his front arms adjusted too far out, and I'll guarantee if he followed Teraflex's control arm length recommendations he did, they're off by about 1" on the short arm kits.

LOL!! Spoken like a true TeraFlex fanboy. Obviously, you can tell all that from looking at this photo. And, let's assume for just a moment that you're right, that he followed TeraFlex's stupid instructions and that's why it BROKE, how exactly that would have been his fault is beyond me. But, I digress. Fact of the matter is, I installed my old Full Traction lift on his jeep and just used a Teraflex track bar. I was also one of the first person to recognize that TeraFlex's instructions were terrible and gave bad measurements. In fact, if you read my write-up for their lift, you will see that I give measurements that are far from what they instruct.

Whatever, sorry I don't have more miles on my '09, but I've had zilch issues with TF's Monster bars and I highly recommend them. BTW, as you know, they use the same, but stronger, clevite-type joints as the weaker stock bar, and of course they permit precise axle centering which the stock bars don't.

LOL!! How precise is the centering if your axle when your gas tank is topped off, rig filled with gear and carrying a full load of people?

I live in the Four Corners and the trails I've run my rig up and down are everything from Mt Blanca, as I mentioned, to the Farmington rocks and all of the rig busters in Moab, which we visit regularly.

You'll forgive me if I'm not impressed.

As you know Eddie, set a rig up right and things work as intended.

Funny, I have seen plenty of rigs set up right with Teraflex lifts and have all kinds of problems including the one I ran. But hey, that's just me.

wayoflife
10-10-2014, 06:01 PM

Guess I'm not running big enough tires.

bkac
10-10-2014, 06:02 PM
in case you missed it see wayalifes response below to you about the factory trackbars being junk

of course he is only running his 40's and 37's over the curbs at the mall but i digress

Maybe he's talking about tires bigger then 40's and someone that wheels harder, Lol. Idk... :confused:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac
10-10-2014, 06:04 PM
Maybe this guy bent his...

piginajeep
10-10-2014, 06:10 PM

How many have you seen bend or break?

dcbjk
10-10-2014, 06:23 PM
Maybe this guy bent his...

Good night :eek:

dcbjk
10-10-2014, 06:27 PM
Someone should tell my friend they bend while using their 14" of travel and 40" tires.

Thats pretty nasty right there Eddy looks like Moby made it though :thumb:

piginajeep
10-10-2014, 06:33 PM
Thats pretty nasty right there Eddy looks like Moby made it though :thumb:

You do know Evo 1 races KOH and vegas to reno with a factory trackbar and every wheeling trip in between.

Perhaps we should call Mel and tell him the dangers...

dcbjk
10-10-2014, 06:38 PM
You do know Evo 1 races KOH and vegas to reno with a factory trackbar and every wheeling trip in between.

I do know that I saw when Eddy posted all the updates on this years run it was awesome and I'm in support of Eddy and this whole community everybody has great advice and all of these haters have no reason to be bashing Eddy like I have been seeing. Eddy keep right on being the person you are and doing what you do because you got support here in NC :rock:

piginajeep
10-10-2014, 06:40 PM
I do know that I saw when Eddy posted all the updates on this years run it was awesome and I'm in support of Eddy and this whole community everybody has great advice and all of these haters have no reason to be bashing Eddy like I have been seeing. Eddy keep right on being the person you are and doing what you do because you got support here in NC :rock:

I wasn't calling you out. :) Putting it out there for anyone else that didn't know.

dcbjk
10-10-2014, 06:43 PM
I wasn't calling you out. :) Putting it out there for anyone else that didn't know.

I gotcha :thumb:
Nah I knew you weren't calling me out just responding haha it was awesome following along with it seeing the pics and updates though :thumb:

SoK66
10-10-2014, 10:07 PM
LOL!! Spoken like a true TeraFlex fanboy. Obviously, you can tell all that from looking at this photo. And, let's assume for just a moment that you're right, that he followed TeraFlex's stupid instructions and that's why it BROKE, how exactly that would have been his fault is beyond me. But, I digress. Fact of the matter is, I installed my old Full Traction lift on his jeep and just used a Teraflex track bar. I was also one of the first person to recognize that TeraFlex's instructions were terrible and gave bad measurements. In fact, if you read my write-up for their lift, you will see that I give measurements that are far from what they instruct.

Well, yeah, I do kinda like Teraflex and their products, but I also have also installed some other guys' stuff that's out there running around that I like as well. Just hate to see incorrect accusations leveled that are unwarranted. That TF bar the guy's holding broke because of component interference, plain & simple.

As far as YOUR control arm settings go, I did indeed notice the change you made which tipped us off that TF's instructions were on the moon as far as the front control arm lengths go. On TF kit installs we use Synergy's front settings, which in most cases are a bit closer than your 23" recommendation, but within hair splitting difference. FYI, I sent Tera an e-mail noting that their specs were not only incorrect, but that the ones in the suspension kits differ from the ones that come with the control arms. Best I can tell they've never corrected either, which is a bad mark on them. We often read guys gripes online about their TF kit having bad handling, component interference, front spring bow, etc. and always try to tip them off about the issue. In every instance pulling those front arms back solves the issues.

LOL!! How precise is the centering if your axle when your gas tank is topped off, rig filled with gear and carrying a full load of people?

Well, buddy, I'll let you do the tape measure work and I think you'll be impressed. It's dead on the frickin' money side to side, set with my full trail load and a half tank of fuel. Centering with Teraflex's bars and 9/16" hardened bolts has been completely set & forget, they never move.

You'll forgive me if I'm not impressed.

Gee, sorry. But now that I think on it we haven't seen you out on Blanca or down in Farmington, have we? ;-)

Funny, I have seen plenty of rigs set up right with Teraflex lifts and have all kinds of problems including the one I ran. But hey, that's just me.

Well, I've seen RK, Synergy, EVO and others just as screwed up and broken as Hogan's Goat, from weak links in the various manufacturers' designs and bad installations. Why, heck, we even passed you a couple years ago when you were all broken down on Golden Spike after your Synergy front bar snapped on Double Whammy. My Tearflex equipped rig walked right on over it no problem. Front bar didn't snap, either.

Lol, in the end we all have our favorites, obviously TF isn't yours. ;-)

upnover
10-10-2014, 10:16 PM

I thought he broke one on the last race?

Does anyone know how often he replaces them? I am sure he does some form of maintenance on all those items, so not sure what exactly he does to help prevent any failures.

OverlanderJK
10-10-2014, 10:18 PM
Well, yeah, I do kinda like Teraflex and their products, but I also have also installed some other guys' stuff that's out there running around that I like as well. Just hate to see incorrect accusations leveled that are unwarranted. That TF bar the guy's holding broke because of component interference, plain & simple.

As far as YOUR control arm settings go, I did indeed notice the change you made which tipped us off that TF's instructions were on the moon as far as the front control arm lengths go. On TF kit installs we use Synergy's front settings, which in most cases are a bit closer than your 23" recommendation, but within hair splitting difference. FYI, I sent Tera an e-mail noting that their specs were not only incorrect, but that the ones in the suspension kits differ from the ones that come with the control arms. Best I can tell they've never corrected either, which is a bad mark on them. We often read guys gripes online about their TF kit having bad handling, component interference, front spring bow, etc. and always try to tip them off about the issue. In every instance pulling those front arms back solves the issues.

Well, buddy, I'll let you do the tape measure work and I think you'll be impressed. It's dead on the frickin' money side to side, set with my full trail load and a half tank of fuel. Centering with Teraflex's bars and 9/16" hardened bolts has been completely set & forget, they never move.

Gee, sorry. But now that I think on it we haven't seen you out on Blanca or down in Farmington, have we? ;-)

Well, I've seen RK, Synergy, EVO and others just as screwed up and broken as Hogan's Goat, from weak links in the various manufacturers' designs and bad installations. Why, heck, we even passed you a couple years ago when you were all broken down on Golden Spike after your Synergy front bar snapped on Double Whammy. My Tearflex equipped rig walked right on over it no problem. Front bar didn't snap, either.

What company do you work for? Just curious.

SoK66
10-10-2014, 10:26 PM
What company do you work for? Just curious.

Self employed. Automotive Business Operatons Consulting.

piginajeep
10-10-2014, 10:33 PM

Does anyone know how often he replaces them? I am sure he does some form of maintenance on all those items, so not sure what exactly he does to help prevent any failures.

He did break it after who knows how many races and jkx's, ultimate adventures..They inspect, maintain etc before and after races.

The point is they are strong or he would not run it. His jk is built just like he sells/installs the kits in the shop.

To prove how strong the parts are. There is not another company that tests the products like he does.

piginajeep
10-10-2014, 10:40 PM

This is a ton of bullshit all wrapped in one post.

Eddie has never ever or will ever run synergy. 😂. Save your sales pitch for some other place that believes it.

OverlanderJK
10-10-2014, 11:31 PM

I figured that much. You made that pretty obvious by the shit spewing from your keyboard.

I asked who you work for. Not what you do.

SoK66
10-10-2014, 11:57 PM
This is a ton of bullshit all wrapped in one post.

Eddie has never ever or will ever run synergy. . Save your sales pitch for some other place that believes it.

Well, it was pretty well documented by Eddie that he broke a Synergy bar that day, which was why we saw Moby dead on Golden Spike, and that Synergy guys gave him theirs so he could get down off the trail.

BTW, who's selling anything?

SoK66
10-11-2014, 12:01 AM
I figured that much. You made that pretty obvious by the shit spewing from your keyboard.

I asked who you work for. Not what you do.

I work for me, pal, and last time I looked I didn't insult you. If you'd like to be sent running home screaming for your mommy, wet little underpants & all, get me started.

sean.m.adams33
10-11-2014, 12:26 AM
No need to be hostile. You keep saying we and us as if referring to a "company" you work for. I don't see the need of replacing the stock track bar as it is so well tested by many manufacturers including jeep. But if there's money to be made most companies will add .25 thickness and use some sort strength paranoia to their advantage. This is just my opinion and means absolutely nothing out here on the Internet.

ttfhell
10-11-2014, 12:30 AM
I work for me, pal, and last time I looked I didn't insult you. If you'd like to be sent running home screaming for your mommy, wet little underpants & all, get me started. He doesn't wear underpants.... How does someone send someone running home though? From a keyboard? Is there a button for that or do you write in ALL CAPS?

OverlanderJK
10-11-2014, 01:17 AM
I work for me, pal, and last time I looked I didn't insult you. If you'd like to be sent running home screaming for your mommy, wet little underpants & all, get me started.

When did I say you insulted me. Since your too dense to figure it out, what is the name of your company?

In case you were not aware, business are not allowed here unless you are an advertiser.

That would be a little weird if I went home to my mom a little wet, no? Is that what y'all do in Colorado? I thought it was weed not incest.

MTG
10-11-2014, 01:27 AM
When did I say you insulted me. Since your too dense to figure it out, what is the name of your company?

In case you were not aware, business are not allowed here unless you are an advertiser.

That would be a little weird if I went home to my mom a little wet, no? Is that what y'all do in Colorado? I thought it was weed not incest.

I could be wrong but I think he was talking about his mom's underpants being all wet after you got there. :idontknow:

munstie
10-11-2014, 02:09 AM
He really loves TF. ..

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey
10-11-2014, 02:10 AM

Might want to take some time and read the rules here.

http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules&styleid=7

wayoflife
10-11-2014, 02:11 AM

I agree, I hate incorrect accusations and being that you have NOT seen this break for yourself, YOU are the only one who can make an "accusation" here. I on the other hand can "state" what I have seen time and time again. Fact of the matter is, if this really were an install error as you seem to want to believe, there would be no reason for Teraflex to redesign their awesome track bar. :naw:

As far as YOUR control arm settings go, I did indeed notice the change you made which tipped us off that TF's instructions were on the moon as far as the front control arm lengths go. On TF kit installs we use Synergy's front settings, which in most cases are a bit closer than your 23" recommendation, but within hair splitting difference.

Ummm, the 23" I state is just a "starting point" as your actual ride height would ultimately determine your final length. Contrary to what you seem to think, control arm length isn't as absolute static number that everyone will need to use.

FYI, I sent Tera an e-mail noting that their specs were not only incorrect, but that the ones in the suspension kits differ from the ones that come with the control arms. Best I can tell they've never corrected either, which is a bad mark on them. We often read guys gripes online about their TF kit having bad handling, component interference, front spring bow, etc. and always try to tip them off about the issue. In every instance pulling those front arms back solves the issues.

Who the hell is "WE"?

Well, either you're a moron who doesn't realize that the position of your axle will MOVE depending on how much you are loaded or unloaded as its just the nature of a solid axle with a track bar OR, your Teraflex coils are so stupid stiff that they don't compress under a load.

Never said that the wheeling you have out there isn't impressive, just that you "telling" me this is where you wheel doesn't. :naw:

Funny, for a guy who claims to have seen me broken down on Double Whammy, I don't know how you could get a detail like what I actually broke so wrong. I mean, you'd either have to have been blind or LYING about having actually been there.

You're right, you would recommend that people would buy a track bar that has been proven to break on multiple occasions and of which the manufacture TeraFlex will blame the customer for it and I am recommending that people just use their factory track bar which has proven to be very strong and FREE! :yup:

wayoflife
10-11-2014, 02:14 AM

That was the very first track bar he ever broke and the first we ever saw. Granted, EVO 1 is an Ultra 4 race rig and a factory track bar is still what Mel prefers to run. This in spite of the fact that he can make or run anything.

wayoflife
10-11-2014, 02:15 AM

Seriously?? You mean people actually PAY you for your terrible advice made up of bad 2nd hand information? :naw:

wayoflife
10-11-2014, 02:21 AM
Well, it was pretty well documented by Eddie that he broke a Synergy bar that day, which was why we saw Moby dead on Golden Spike, and that Synergy guys gave him theirs so he could get down off the trail.

LOL!! By all means, being that I did such a great job of documenting this "synergy" break, perhaps you can point me to where I can read about it. The fact that the guys from synergy would have actually helped me out is just so amazing, this work of fiction must be Pulitzer Prize winning material.

BTW, who's selling anything?

You my friend - a whole lot of BS. LOL

piginajeep
10-11-2014, 02:21 AM
Really bad advice at that, see his opinion on hardware upgrades

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=20996

wayoflife
10-11-2014, 02:23 AM

Yup, this is all true but after reading the made up and completely stupid remarks he's made here, I can assure you that I would never take his money.

wayoflife
10-11-2014, 02:25 AM
He really loves TF. ..

LOL!! For him, Teraflex can really do no harm. Clearly, EVERY break we have ever seen must have been the customers fault. It is after all, teraflex's policy to BLAME there customers :naw:

MTG
10-11-2014, 02:26 AM
LOL!! By all means, being that I did such a great job of documenting this "synergy" break, perhaps you can point me to where I can read about it. The fact that the guys from synergy would have actually helped me out is just so amazing, this work of fiction must be Pulitzer Prize winning material.

OverlanderJK
10-11-2014, 02:39 AM
Yup, this is all true but after reading the made up and completely stupid remarks he's made here, I can assure you that I would never take his money.

I haven't had a chance you read all of his bullshit yet. Not sure I even want to.

I was busy rebuilding teraflex control arms today.

ttfhell
10-11-2014, 02:41 AM
I haven't had a chance you read all of his bullshit yet. Not sure I even want to.

Again?????

wayoflife
10-11-2014, 02:42 AM

LOL!! No kidding, the shit coming out of this guys mouth is just awesome.

OverlanderJK
Again?????

wayoflife

Impossible! You must have installed you kit wrong - LOL

wayoflife
10-11-2014, 02:44 AM
Again?????

Clearly, he didn't follow the Teraflex instructions carefully enough the last several times. LOL

Sharkey
10-11-2014, 02:45 AM

You my friend - a whole lot of BS. LOL

The only reason you don't remember is because you were still shaken up from Matti almost kicking your ass.

Seriously, is Moab now the Twilight Zone?

wayoflife
10-11-2014, 02:48 AM
Honestly, I think this guy is gunning for Matti's top spot for best fairytale of the year. Just like Matti almost knocked me out, this guy almost saw me break a synergy part and then almost read where I did a thorough job documenting it.

wayoflife
10-11-2014, 02:48 AM
The only reason you don't remember is because you were still shaken up from Matti almost kicking your ass.

Seriously, is Moab now the Twilight Zone?

LOL!! Just beat me to it... No pun intended

JAGS
10-11-2014, 03:02 AM
Clearly, he didn't follow the Teraflex instructions carefully enough the last several times. LOL

The recent TF spin to say install error for just about every issue is quite frightening. As a newb I looked at a lot of TF stuff because it was a big name and good visibility because of their marketing.

Over time because of this forum I learned about things like quality and ride performance, etc. Ended up going a different direction, thankfully!

But being new, and had I gone TF and tackled some of the installs myself, I can all but guarantee things like install error would have been that much more worrisome, especially reading all the issues with instruction. If the instructions are bad or vague at best, how can you in turn blame install??

I honestly can't believe such a large company would continue to hide behind "install error," as TF has.

- Jason

wayoflife
10-11-2014, 03:05 AM
The recent TF spin to say install error for just about every issue is quite frightening. As a newb I looked at a lot of TF stuff because it was a big name and good visibility because of their marketing.

Over time because of this forum I learned about things like quality and ride performance, etc. Ended up going a different direction, thankfully!

But being new, and had I gone TF and tackled some of the installs myself, I can all but guarantee things like install error would have been that much more worrisome, especially reading all the issues with instruction. If the instructions are bad or vague at best, how can you in turn blame install??

I honestly can't believe such a large company would continue to hide behind "install error," as TF has.

- Jason

They can do it because they have the support of all their fanboys. When it breaks - they'll be the first to blame you just like this guy has. What a joke.

JAGS
10-11-2014, 03:19 AM
They can do it because they have the support of all their fanboys. When it breaks - they'll be the first to blame you just like this guy has. What a joke.

Being in marketing, I know all to well that every company has brand loyalist (we here call them fan boys 😉). Even terrible companies and bankrupt companies have them till the bitter end.

Getting the word out there is still the right thing. You've never said any of these products would disintegrate upon touching dirt. Just that these product have failed and to watch your control arms, brackets, carriers, mud flaps to make sure they are safe. You also said you wouldn't run them. Last time I checked, people have a choice to consider your shared thoughts....or not.

Like all brand loyalists, they see comments like these noted above as attacks on their personal character and better judgement. Quite typical. Just for most situations there aren't forums and FB pages to spread the fun.

- Jason

SoK66
10-11-2014, 04:20 AM
I agree, I hate incorrect accusations and being that you have NOT seen this break for yourself, YOU are the only one who can make an "accusation" here. I on the other hand can "state" what I have seen time and time again. Fact of the matter is, if this really were an install error as you seem to want to believe, there would be no reason for Teraflex to redesign their awesome track bar. :naw:

Ummm, the 23" I state is just a "starting point" as your actual ride height would ultimately determine your final length. Contrary to what you seem to think, control arm length isn't as absolute static number that everyone will need to use.

Who the hell is "WE"?

Well, either you're a moron who doesn't realize that the position of your axle will MOVE depending on how much you are loaded or unloaded as its just the nature of a solid axle with a track bar OR, your Teraflex coils are so stupid stiff that they don't compress under a load.

Never said that the wheeling you have out there isn't impressive, just that you "telling" me this is where you wheel doesn't. :naw:

Funny, for a guy who claims to have seen me broken down on Double Whammy, I don't know how you could get a detail like what I actually broke so wrong. I mean, you'd either have to have been blind or LYING about having actually been there.

You're right, you would recommend that people would buy a track bar that has been proven to break on multiple occasions and of which the manufacture TeraFlex will blame the customer for it and I am recommending that people just use their factory track bar which has proven to be very strong and FREE! :yup:

Not worth responding, Eddie. You have no interest in factual discussions on these matters. I'm not sure what Teraflex ever did to you but it's obvious you cant have an adult discussion about their Company or products. Good luck with your little club house here.

OverlanderJK
10-11-2014, 04:22 AM
Not worth responding, Eddie. You have no interest in factual discussions on these matters. I'm not sure what Teraflex ever did to you but it's obvious you cant have an adult discussion about their Company or products. Good luck with your little club house here.

So do you have the write up for his broken synergy track bar?

munstie
10-11-2014, 04:27 AM

Man do you guys smell that the air is getting cleaner again, and the clubhouse will be just fine without you,but then again you probably won't leave and continue to come back to our clubhouse to stir the pot.

Sharkey
10-11-2014, 04:30 AM
Honestly, I think this guy is gunning for Matti's top spot for best fairytale of the year. Just like Matti almost knocked me out, this guy almost saw me break a synergy part and then almost read where I did a thorough job documenting it.

Actually, I totally remember both of these events. You couldn't fix Moby because your SPOD stopped working so your rock lights were out. If memory serves, the whole incident started because you only had one steering stabilizer and the resulting death wobble was too much for Moby to handle. It was either that or the extreme cross caster.

wayoflife
10-11-2014, 04:32 AM
Not worth responding, Eddie. You have no interest in factual discussions on these matters.

In other words, you're incapable of answering any of the factual points I made in this matter because you are a sham, a guy who is all talk and nothing to back anything you say up with facts. The best you can do is regurgitate 2nd hand information and make up stories and try to pass them off as truth. You my friend are a joke.

I'm not sure what Teraflex ever did to you but it's obvious you cant have an adult discussion about their Company or products.

And I'm not sure what TeraFlex did to you to make you the fanboy that you are but it's obvious you can't have an HONEST discussion about the very REAL problems we have seen in their products. The best you can do is tow the line and BLAME the customers for any break or failure they have, just like TeraFlex would.

As far as my relationship with TeraFlex goes, the last time we spoke, they were pissed off that they couldn't GIVE me a lift to run on my Jeep. Come to think of it, that was back in October of 2011. Yup, you got it, I flat out turned them down. I know, you'll choose to believe whatever it is you want to believe and make up stories that you can tell others but, that's the truth and I can even PROVE IT. If anything, it's more like what did I do to them to get all their fanboys to hate on me so much.

Good luck with your little club house here.

Does that mean you're not going to show me where I can read the great story about how I broke a Synergy part and how Synergy came to help me out? You said that I did a great job of documented it all and I would just love to read a good story before going to bed. :grayno:

wayoflife
10-11-2014, 04:37 AM
So do you have the write up for his broken synergy track bar?

He said that it existed and said it on the internet so it must exist. Not like he'd just make something like that up or anything :cheesy:

Actually, I totally remember both of these events. You couldn't fix Moby because your SPOD stopped working so your rock lights were out. If memory serves, the whole incident started because you only had one steering stabilizer and the resulting death wobble was too much for Moby to handle. It was either that or the extreme cross caster.

That's it. Again, I must be forgetful due to almost being knocked out by Matti. :crazyeyes:

JAGS
10-11-2014, 04:58 AM

So you want us to ignore all evidence of MANY breaks and ONLY listen to you saying how great terabreaks actually is. Who's not wanting the facts???

Why does TF have had to do something to Eddie just because he pointed out flaws/issues with some products. He didn't say they all would break.

Our forum is great if you come here without an agenda. But you clearly had one.

- Jason

piginajeep
10-11-2014, 05:12 AM
Terabreak, that's a good one!

LoPo
10-11-2014, 05:30 AM

Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30
10-11-2014, 05:34 AM
So you want us to ignore all evidence of MANY breaks and ONLY listen to you saying how great terabreaks actually is. Who's not wanting the facts???

Why does TF have had to do something to Eddie just because he pointed out flaws/issues with some products. He didn't say they all would break.

Our forum is great if you come here without an agenda. But you clearly had one.

- Jason

Lol, he went from "I'm going to send you home crying to your mommy, don't get me started" to "not worth responding".

OverlanderJK
10-11-2014, 05:40 AM
Lol, he went from "I'm going to send you home crying to your mommy, don't get me started" to "not worth responding".

I still want to know why it's ok for a grown man to go to their mom wet. Whether it be sexual or you pissed your pants.

wayoflife
10-11-2014, 06:41 AM

This might help to explain things...

Nah, he wasn't here with an agenda. :naw:

wayoflife
10-11-2014, 06:42 AM
Hey Jerry, in case you missed it, the newest TeraFlex tire carrier break, the one that happened on FuriousDZ's Jeep... he had the upgraded mount and this was the NEW break that he got. Please do us all a favor and keep an eye on yours... just in case. Don't want TeraFlex BLAMING you for not following their instructions.

OverlanderJK
10-11-2014, 06:43 AM
This might help to explain things...

Nah, he wasn't here with an agenda. :naw:

Wait a guy older then my fucking dad told me he would send me "running home screaming for your mommy, wet little underpants & all."

Wtf? Haha!!

wayoflife
10-11-2014, 06:49 AM
Wait a guy older then my fucking dad told me he would send me "running home screaming for your mommy, wet little underpants & all."

Wtf? Haha!!

I think it was a fantasy he was having... "The Ghey Jay is its own revenge"... whatever that means :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

JaySC
10-11-2014, 10:12 AM

Wtf? Haha!!

maybe someone has an octopus he can use?

SoK66
10-12-2014, 01:11 PM
I get the feeling that you read the forums a bunch, Then repeat what you have read. You sound like you have knowledge but you really don't.

Am I close ?

You just like to insult people. I'm a former ASE Master Tech, retired auto industry exec (Ford Motor), consulting firm CEO, decades long Jeeper, current 4x4 club President, etc. I'll be sure to tell my corporate contacts about my experiences here on Wayalife, I'm sure they'll be interested in sponsoring you.

SoK66
10-12-2014, 01:12 PM
Evo made a bolt on kit for the home installer that does not have the ability or money to have it welded on. Call them, they will tell you to weld it on over bolt on any day of the week.

If you read my post insred of pre-loading your wise crack responses you'd see I agree with Mel. I'm just saying the mfrs are going bolt-n to eliminate the install variability of installer welding skills.

SoK66
10-12-2014, 01:15 PM
:cheesy:

In all fairness, looking at the pics, there doesn't seem to be as many welds as there should be and a good part of this could be install error. BUT, this wouldn't be the first time that I've seen that to be the case and it makes me question the instructions that are provided with the kit. Looking at their tire carrier instructions, there is or at least wasn't ANY information regarding what back spacing you needed to have in order to carry a spare safely and to this day, I still think that is the biggest reason why we've been seeing breaks with them.

There are virtually NO welds on that bracket other than at the very front. Frame wasn't even prepped. Instructions CLEARLY state it is to be welded the entire perimeter. Dennis did an excellent video on the install as well. That guy's lucky that was the only thing that happened.

GCM 2
10-12-2014, 01:19 PM
You just like to insult people. I'm a former ASE Master Tech, retired auto industry exec (Ford Motor), consulting firm CEO, decades long Jeeper, current 4x4 club President, etc. I'll be sure to tell my corporate contacts about my experiences here on Wayalife, I'm sure they'll be interested in sponsoring you.

So in real world, layman's terms you were: a mechanic, a car salesman, you had/have an LLC, you have driven off road, and you decided where a group of off road vehicles would go driving. Church it up all you want, you really aren't that savvy with building up jeeps with the advice you have been giving out. Nothing shows the true lack of access and placement than that of dropping names and threats of important people. I feel sad that someone of your age is pretending to be someone special.

SoK66
10-12-2014, 01:30 PM
So in real world, layman's terms you were: a mechanic, a car salesman, you had/have an LLC, you have driven off road, and you decided where a group of off road vehicles would go driving. Church it up all you want, you really aren't that savvy with building up jeeps with the advice you have been giving out. Nothing shows the true lack of access and placement than that of dropping names and threats of important people. I feel sad that someone of your age is pretending to be someone special.

Actually, I was service operations director for a Ford division. And I'll match knowledgebase with you any time you'd like.

We'll let you kiddies prattle on with your vendor bashing, at some point you'll likely hear from their attorneys. Stay classy, kids!

jmatta33
10-12-2014, 02:09 PM
Actually, I was service operations director for a Ford division. And I'll match knowledgebase with you any time you'd like.

We'll let you kiddies prattle on with your vendor bashing, at some point you'll likely hear from their attorneys. Stay classy, kids!

dropping insults and attempting to be condescending while threatening to leverage "connections" to pull sponsors for a forum in order to reduce said forums revenue... well sir that just wreaks of class!!! If you were really "classy" and you really have the "connections" you say you have then you wouldnt have to talk about it on a forum with a bunch of "kiddies".

RLTW!!!

GCM 2
10-12-2014, 02:35 PM
..........And I'll match knowledgebase with you any time you'd like.

........and I will just let you keep thinking that, Jerry.

piginajeep
10-12-2014, 02:51 PM
If you read my post insred of pre-loading your wise crack responses you'd see I agree with Mel. I'm just saying the mfrs are going bolt-n to eliminate the install variability of installer welding skills.

I'm telling you they did not go to a bolt on kit to eliminate installer errors.

I know this because I was once a member of a jeep club.

JAGS
10-12-2014, 02:53 PM

So, you now admit to coming here with an agenda of "matching knowledge bases." You've been called out on it and as a result no one cares or respects your input. You've also been condescending from the jump and most of the folks here have more trail time and garage time than you can ever imagine.

And why do you continue to say "we" and "we'll" as if you are speaking on behalf of a group. Last time I checked, people are able to share and discuss experiences, real experiences that actually happened. Have your clients/friends take a page from the folks over at PSC. These are not photoshopped images and PSC used values and better business judgement.

Lawyers have no grounds and the jeep now has precedence thanks to PSC. But I'm sure they'd be willing to take your money to prove that.

Good day to you you out of touch old man. 👍

- Jason

wayoflife
10-12-2014, 02:56 PM
You just like to insult people. I'm a former ASE Master Tech, retired auto industry exec (Ford Motor), consulting firm CEO, decades long Jeeper, current 4x4 club President, etc.

:yawn37: I'm a nobody who runs a forum, have no experience with anything let alone Jeep related, currently is the scorn of TeraFlex fanboys and threatened by self-important balding guys.

I'll be sure to tell my corporate contacts about my experiences here on Wayalife, I'm sure they'll be interested in sponsoring you.

:eek: Say it isn't so!! The world will surely come to an end without the financial help of your "corporate contacts"!! :cheesy:

:cheesy: But, but, he's a TeraFlex fanboy - they are the savviest of savvy when it comes to building up Jeeps!! I mean, anytime they hear anyone say anything less than stellar about their beloved products on the internet, they have to defend it with every ounce of who they are.

wayoflife
10-12-2014, 03:06 PM
There are virtually NO welds on that bracket other than at the very front. Frame wasn't even prepped. Instructions CLEARLY state it is to be welded the entire perimeter.

Hey hotshot mechanic, a car salesman, LLC owner, off road driver and group destination decider, I was there when the OP's break occurred and if you ask him, he would tell you that I told him his installer blew the install. Since you seemed to have missed it more than once, my hope was that Highoctane would have chimed in as he's gone through a few failures and he DID install it correctly. Unfortunately, he is currently overseas and doesn't obsess over things said on the internet like you. Of course, you don't need to take my word for it, give Mel at Off Road Evolution a call and ask him how many breaks has he seen over the years. And, if TeraFlex were really a stand up honest company, they would tell you the truth too - albeit they would say all the breaks were install error.

Dennis did an excellent video on the install as well.

Didn't know the video was required reading material in order to install their long arm kit. It's a good thing they include a copy of it in the box.... oh, that's right, they don't. Stupid installers :naw:

That guy's lucky that was the only thing that happened.

Not really, he still had 3 other control arms. But, when it comes to their tire carrier and front track bar, TeraFlex is just lucky nobody has gotten killed yet. Of course, they would just say it's the installers fault so I'm sure their conscious is clean. :naw:

wayoflife
10-12-2014, 03:18 PM

I'm still waiting for your extensive knowledge base to show me where I can find the well documented post I made regarding an amazing Synergy drag link break I supposedly had on Double Whammy. I mean, what kind of reputable hotshot mechanic, car salesman, LLC owner, off road driver and group destination decider would make up a lame ass story like that up and even declare that they had actually witnessed it? Oh yeah, your knowledge base is sound and rooted in facts. Everyone should embrace it like the holy grail. :cheesy:

We'll let you kiddies prattle on with your vendor bashing...

Just because you don't like what you hear doesn't mean any vendor is getting bashed and really, even if they were, why fanboys like you would get so personally butthurt for them is beyond me.

...at some point you'll likely hear from their attorneys.

Yeah, I'm quaking in my boots. :yawn37: You should just hope your beloved TeraFlex doesn't hear from an attorney of family who got really hurt or worse due to a tire carrier breaking off or front track bar break. Oh, that's right, they'd have no case because it'd be the installers fault that it failed. :naw:

...Stay classy, kids!

You bet! When I grow up, I just hope I can be as cool as you :crazy eyes:

http://wayalife.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=104166&d=1412650344

Sharkey
10-12-2014, 04:04 PM

That's right...there is a Holiday Inn in Durango. I almost forgot.

Lawyers? Cool! Have them post up. I'd love to talk to them.

OverlanderJK
10-12-2014, 05:03 PM

Really? This says differently.

GCM 2
10-12-2014, 05:20 PM

Well there was a time jaguar was a division of Ford (I think), maybe it was when Ford also had Aston Martin and Land Rover?

Regardless, he probably assumed Ford sounds more 'Merican to jeep guys and buys more credibility. When the truth is the majority of the members here appreciate brutal honesty and respect it more than dodging questions and not being up front about yourself.

Cannot hide from public domain knowledge you put out there.....

Edit: Red Mountain Enterprises- ski rental equipment

JAGS
10-12-2014, 05:42 PM
Well there was a time jaguar was a division of Ford (I think), maybe it was when Ford also had Aston Martin and Land Rover?

The Jaguar and Ford alliance made for some of the worst years in both manufacturers history.

Guess this guy was a big part of that. Lol

10frank9
10-12-2014, 05:48 PM
Red Mountain Enterprises- ski rental equipment

Well THAT is some serious off-roading.

jmatta33
10-12-2014, 05:56 PM

hahahaha! of course he was beefing up his resume to make himself seem legit! it was obvious by his posts he is full of shit lol.

RLTW!!!

OverlanderJK
10-12-2014, 06:02 PM
LOL!! Too funny!

For the record, he has not been banned. Just acting like a tough guy probably because he doesn't want to respond to his ski rental business.

LoPo
10-12-2014, 06:05 PM
I may be way late to the discussion on this, but I stumbled across a link to this thread in Eddie's discussion on the TF tire carrier over on Facebook. I apologize if the following has already been discussed. I wanted to point out some things that are clearly evident in the OP's photos. First, that is a very poor installation of the older Teraflex long arm brackets. The were to have been welded in all spots that contact the frame, both front & rear. In the case of the front bracket the installer only welded the front edge to the frame, nowhere else. Because it wasn't restrained by welds, the resulting flex stresses allowed the bracket to snap in a place that most likely would not have had it been properly welded to the frame per the instructions. With regard to the rear bracket, again, it was to have been welded around the entire perimeter of the bracket where it contacts the frame. The installer negected to do so. Lastly, re: the old issue of the TF bracket cracking & pulling the frame at the rear welds, Teraflex became aware early on of these cracks. The frame material is quite thin in that area and Teraflex added a frame reinforcement plate to their long arm kit to eliminate the problem. Has been part of their kit for about four or five years now. They were also providing the reinforcement plate and new brackets FOC to customers. With regard to both the front & rear brackets, Teraflex updated their design some time ago, adding reinforcement gussets plus the reinforcement plate. So, if properly installed the newer Teraflex long arm kits won't experience these issues. Just pointing out in general that "weld-on" long arm kits have inherent critical variables that depend upon the customer or their installer having expert welding skills. Not always the case. This is where "bolt-on" kits have a big advantage in some cases, all other things being equal. I've frankly expected all the JK suspension manufacturers to go bolt-on because of this, but in TF's case they've stuck with their design.

Hey ford exec, that's my jeep in the original pic from almost 1.75 years ago(!!!) The problem was two fold, as mentioned installer error was a part of it, no penetration in the welds...the other part was the horribly designed bracket...and add a third fold their instructions were piss poor not including guidance about welding the perimeter. I've had the kit on my Jeep since March of '09 which I believe was somewhat early into the Terabreak long arm kit life. Btw my kit didn't include the rear upper gussets. Offroad Evolution informed me that they were available and highly recommended adding them when I had it down there for some major work. I did have the bracket repaired and reveled with the perimeter and it failed again....Teraflex sent me the redesigned bracket and that's currently installed and I'm waiting for it to break. I'd like to think I wheel my jeep harder than most of the teraflex pavement princesses you see at your auto mall. But really I just hit curbs at Starbucks.

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo143/favaguitars/RF2014%20BusterDelores/DSC_0819.jpg

Can you get me a better discount on an F150 than my X plan? I'd like to eventually get an F150 or maybe a RAM.

wayoflife
10-12-2014, 06:29 PM
LOL!! Too funny!

For the record, he has not been banned. Just acting like a tough guy probably because he doesn't want to respond to his ski rental business.

LOL!! Are you saying he's making up more BS stories? Say it isn't so!!

Sharkey
10-12-2014, 06:35 PM
LOL!! Too funny!

Why am I not surprised. Typical wannabe douche trying to make it seem like he was banned when the real truth is that he couldn't back up the bullshit he was bringing.

piginajeep
10-12-2014, 06:39 PM
Who's running the scam again ?

wayoflife
10-12-2014, 07:24 PM
Hey Jerry McGeorge, if you're going to change your email address, you need to click on the link you would have received in order to approve your account. That is of course, unless you were just looking for a way to fabricate another good story about you being banned. Either way, I manually approved your account so please, continue enlightening us with your vast knowledge base. :)

10frank9
10-12-2014, 07:28 PM
Hey Jerry McGeorge, if you're going to change your email address, you need to click on the link you would have received in order to approve your account. That is of course, unless you were just looking for a way to fabricate another good story about you being banned. Either way, I manually approved your account so please, continue enlightening us with your vast knowledge base. :)

Lmao! You can't make this crap up!

wayoflife
10-12-2014, 07:31 PM
Lmao! You can't make this crap up!

I can't but apparently, Jerry McGeorge is an expert at it. People should really listen to him when he says how awesome TeraFlex products are.

Tigrcky
10-12-2014, 08:14 PM

dont really need to be an ase certified master tech to notice that the metal is cracking and not the welds... however if you wanna whip out the certs im not former or retired im still active and a master tech as well and i can tell you professionally that my certs did NOT help me to spot a crack that was not on a weld... just a good pair of eyes... but then again thats the type of thinking they encourage at ford... just like the 450 dollar air filter for the 05+ focus. i see why you and teraflex are bedroom buddies :thumb:

Canvas JK
10-12-2014, 09:31 PM
dont really need to be an ase certified master tech to notice that the metal is cracking and not the welds... however if you wanna whip out the certs im not former or retired im still active and a master tech as well and i can tell you professionally that my certs did NOT help me to spot a crack that was not on a weld... just a good pair of eyes... but then again thats the type of thinking they encourage at ford... just like the 450 dollar air filter for the 05+ focus. i see why you and teraflex are bedroom buddies :thumb:

well that depends on if your certificates are recognized by the manufacturer. I agree a good pair of eyes will spot a crack every time.

jkjurny
10-12-2014, 09:47 PM

Wow! That is just hysterical!

Moochie
10-14-2014, 01:36 AM
SoK66 is so full of shit. He is now spreading his lies on the Pirate hate thread. You would think that most of the people on JKO and Pirate would know of Wayoflife's past relationship with Poly Performance/Synergy.

There is no way in hell that he would have any of their parts on his JK or participate in one of their runs. If they believe this story it just goes to show how gullible the haters are.

I was there with a bunch of other friends on this Wayoflife run. There were no problems with Eddie's OEM track bar. This is a total bullshit story.

montanajeeper
10-14-2014, 03:34 AM
That was Kha Ly (Poison Spyder). It was a control arm bracket on his white jeep, and TnT Customs welded it back on. A different guy broke his front Synergy trackbar, and the guys with the Synergy rig swapped trackbars with him, and then nursed their rig out with ratchet straps. EJS and Golden Spike, but mistaken identity.

StrizzyChris
10-14-2014, 03:49 AM
That was Kha Ly (Poison Spyder). It was a control arm bracket on his white jeep, and TnT Customs welded it back on. A different guy broke his front Synergy trackbar, and the guys with the Synergy rig swapped trackbars with him, and then nursed their rig out with ratchet straps. EJS and Golden Spike, but mistaken identity.

soooooooooo this guy got the story right....just none of the details! WOL is a dick!

Moochie
10-14-2014, 04:00 AM
soooooooooo this guy got the story right....just none of the details! WOL is a dick!

Wrong Jeep, wrong people, wrong run. Maybe Jerry has a case of - Can't Remember Shit.

olram30
10-14-2014, 04:02 AM
Wrong Jeep, wrong people, wrong run. Maybe Jerry has a case of - Can't Remember Shit.

Must have Alzheimer's disease..

StrizzyChris
10-14-2014, 04:04 AM

maybe his short term memory is correct since he remembers being banned here.......wait..... :doh:

JayKay
10-14-2014, 04:10 AM
just like the 450 dollar air filter for the 05+ focus. :cheesy: This air filtration system is an engineering masterpiece!!!

Tigrcky
10-14-2014, 04:16 AM
:cheesy: This air filtration system is an engineering masterpiece!!!

Supposedly good for 150k miles... I don't trust that

Sent from my whatchamacallit

ridg3runner
10-14-2014, 04:18 AM
Good spot for this, lol105429

OverlanderJK
10-14-2014, 04:20 AM
This guy has officially gone full retard.

Sharkey
10-14-2014, 04:48 AM
Gone? I think he was there pretty much from the day he plopped out.

NAUJK
10-14-2014, 04:50 AM
I miss the days of when this forum was smaller and more family like and less full of these.... searching for a word that isnt retard I could make a huge list ill jsut keep it at that...

Sharkey
10-14-2014, 05:01 AM
There have always been, and will always be, jealous asshats who are too dense to realize the absurdity of that which flows from their mouths like diarrhea from a baby's bum.

Their hatred and jealousy will burn them up. So be it.

JAGS
10-14-2014, 05:06 AM
Must have Alzheimer's disease..

Nah, that would be a legit reason.

I'd prefer to think he's an egotistical dumb ass looking to badge up his vag sash over on JKO. 😉

jmatta33
10-14-2014, 02:00 PM

as you can see in YOUR above response, If its not worth responding to, why are you responding...?

RLTW!!!

Panda
10-14-2014, 02:22 PM
There have always been, and will always be, jealous asshats who are too dense to realize the absurdity of that which flows from their mouths like diarrhea from a baby's bum.

Their hatred and jealousy will burn them up. So be it.

This is so true, it's sad people have to go through life full of hatred and drama and have nothing better to do than cause trouble

FuriousDz
10-14-2014, 02:48 PM

I personally prefer TerrorFlex

wayoflife
10-14-2014, 03:07 PM
SoK66 is so full of shit. He is now spreading his lies on the Pirate hate thread. You would think that most of the people on JKO and Pirate would know of Wayoflife's past relationship with Poly Performance/Synergy.

There is no way in hell that he would have any of their parts on his JK or participate in one of their runs. If they believe this story it just goes to show how gullible the haters are.

I was there with a bunch of other friends on this Wayoflife run. There were no problems with Eddie's OEM track bar. This is a total bullshit story.

That is just AWESOME!! :cheesy:

:cheesy: Now, I know all Asians look the same but for this Jerry McGeroge guy to confuse the two of us as being the same is just ridiculous. To selectively mix and match what really happened and try to pass it off as FACT is just stupid!

Yup, that about sums it up :yup:

I don't think he was trying to remember a thing. Sok66 Jerry is just into making shit up and trying to pass it along as fact.

jeeeep
10-14-2014, 03:42 PM
I'm thinking since Jerry has posted/published threats with the clear intent to hurt Wayalife business as well as posted/publish false stories with the intent of further hurting Wayalife business on other sites and continues to spread these false stories with the intent to continue hurting Wayalife business, Jerry's actions smell of slander with malicious intent.

I don't understand the mentality "if it's online I have a right to do as I please". The law now takes many of the types of threats made online just as serious as if they were made in person with physical contact. It's one thing to banter and another to threaten.

All these guys posting so much hate fail to understand that this is a business and as a business it has the right to conduct business with who it choses. Access to members is paid for by the sponsors and is a privilege to join. Anyone remember when you use to pay for a browser?

I read and look at failures the same way I read about recommendations, it's all additional knowledge to go with any research I've already done. I've seen the Jeep market grow and with it the marketing mantra of "cheap stock parts you must replace them". It's a for profit industry, they are in the business of making money and the more they can make you believe that you need to "replace it", the more they win. Everyone's needs vary depending on use, in the end you have to put on your big boy pants and make the decision for yourself. If someone doesn't agree so what - it's your money spend it how you like. No need to go to such levels of hate just because someone disagrees or shows broken parts. :twocents: :drinks:

OverlanderJK
10-14-2014, 03:46 PM
I'm thinking since Jerry has posted/published threats with the clear intent to hurt Wayalife business as well as posted/publish false stories with the intent of further hurting Wayalife business on other sites and continues to spread these false stories with the intent to continue hurting Wayalife business, Jerry's actions smell of slander with malicious intent.

I don't understand the mentality "if it's online I have a right to do as I please". The law now takes many of the types of threats made online just as serious as if they were made in person with physical contact. It's one thing to banter and another to threaten.

All these guys posting so much hate fail to understand that this is a business and as a business it has the right to conduct business with who it choses. Access to members is paid for by the sponsors and is a privilege to join. Anyone remember when you use to pay for a browser?

I read and look at failures the same way I read about recommendations, it's all additional knowledge to go with any research I've already done. I've seen the Jeep market grow and with it the marketing mantra of "cheap stock parts you must replace them". It's a for profit industry, they are in the business of making money and the more they can make you believe that you need to "replace it", the more they win. Everyone's needs vary depending on use, in the end you have to put on your big boy pants and make the decision for yourself. If someone doesn't agree so what - it's your money spend it how you like. No need to go to such levels of hate just because someone disagrees or shows broken parts. :twocents: :drinks:

No no no, didn't you read the pirate thread? Eddie is the one slandering others businesses, threatening their families and asking about their addresses to send them packages and drop their wives off.

OverlanderJK
10-14-2014, 05:23 PM
Why are you covering it up Eddie??

wayoflife
10-14-2014, 05:52 PM
Why are you covering it up Eddie??

:cheesy: As if I really could even if there were anything for me to cover up. Of course, nobody has to take my word for it. Anyone can call up Synergy directly, ask for the owner Dave and have him tell you what he thinks of me or if any of this is true. :cheesy:

Canvas JK
10-14-2014, 06:01 PM
:cheesy: As if I really could even if there were anything for me to cover up. Of course, nobody has to take my word for it. Anyone can call up Synergy directly, ask for the owner Dave and have him tell you what he thinks of me or if any of this is true. :cheesy:

Naw I will just fall into the Zone of Influence and hang on your every word. :crazyeyes:

If there is one thing I have seen on this forum is the truth is black and white, if you do not like the truth then go somewhere else.

I can see Eddie now the Colonel Nathan Jessup, from a Few Good Men, You want the truth, You cannot handle the Truth.

Tigrcky
10-14-2014, 06:14 PM
I'd love to see how terajunk treats Jerry boy here when his fanboy products break...

gtony12
10-14-2014, 06:22 PM
I'd love to see how terajunk treats Jerry boy here when his fanboy products break...

:thinking: Ya, then he will blame Eddie for the break :crazyeyes:, say he put Hexes and Cures on his jeep. :hmm:

hogtyed
10-14-2014, 07:23 PM
Please don't ban Jerry from the forum. This is so entertaining...:beer::pop2:

piginajeep
10-14-2014, 07:25 PM
Please don't ban Jerry from the forum. This is so entertaining...:beer::pop2:

He doesn't have the testicle fortitude to come back. That's why he made up the lie about being banned.

hogtyed
10-14-2014, 07:29 PM
He doesn't have the testicle fortitude to come back. That's why he made up the lie about being banned.

:cheesy: We will miss him :cheesy:

ridg3runner
10-14-2014, 08:32 PM
Naw I will just fall into the Zone of Influence and hang on your every word. :crazyeyes:

If there is one thing I have seen on this forum is the truth is black and white, if you do not like the truth then go somewhere else.

I can see Eddie now the Colonel Nathan Jessup, from a Few Good Men, You want the truth, You cannot handle the Truth.

It's missing the ponytail, lol.

Canvas JK
10-14-2014, 09:01 PM

Cannot see it because it's behind the good Colonel. :cheesy:

stweasel
10-14-2014, 09:06 PM

Fixed it

you want to investigate me, roll the dice and take your chances. .... truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that WAL, You need me on that WAL

hogtyed
10-14-2014, 09:10 PM

Maybe his teachers didn't teach SoK66 this. :hmm: 105470 :doh:

Moochie
10-15-2014, 01:11 AM
Even though Renee, who is pretty far up the chain of command at Pirate4x4, has debunked his make believe story.

SoK66 is still sticking with his lies. He's not banned here, why doesn't he reply!

Robar
10-15-2014, 01:18 AM
Even though Renee, who is pretty far up the chain of command at Pirate4x4, has debunked his make believe story.

SoK66 is still sticking with his lies. He's not banned here, why doesn't he reply!
Perhaps, he's a fucking coward. :idontknow:

noroad
10-15-2014, 01:23 AM

So funny!! It really does show that we are the bigger people in this whole matter by not going over there and starting suff. I just cant believe some people action in this day and age. people just dont think before they say/post stuff for the world to see.

wayoflife
10-15-2014, 01:37 AM
Hey Jerry McGeorge,
Stop telling lies and making up stories, you are NOT banned from this forum. Here is the proof:

Now grow a pair of balls and post away.

olram30
10-15-2014, 01:41 AM
Lmao, everyone is telling him wasn't Eddie, but he still believes. My favorite is him make believing he is banned from here. But yet he doesn't "fabricate tales".

wayoflife
10-15-2014, 01:43 AM
BTW, we have broken many times in Moab and once on Double Whammy. There were many witnesses and as always I did in fact document it. If Jerry McGeorge really were there that day, there would be no mistake in what he saw. Plain and simple, Jerry McGeorge is a liar and makes up stories.

OverlanderJK
10-15-2014, 01:45 AM
BTW, we have broken many times in Moab and once on Double Whammy. There were many witnesses and as always I did in fact document it. If Jerry McGeorge really were there that day, there would be no mistake in what he saw. Plain and simple, Jerry McGeorge is a liar and makes up stories.

I really hope synergy posts up about his lie. I can't wait to see Jerry boys response to that.

wayoflife
10-15-2014, 01:49 AM
I really hope synergy posts up about his lie. I can't wait to see Jerry boys response to that.

I hope so too. As I always say, I can't make this shit up. Dave, the owner of Poly/Synergy, can't stand me but I think even he is an honest enough guy to set the record straight.

ridg3runner
10-15-2014, 01:49 AM

If they don't post up then they're no better than he is.

OverlanderJK
10-15-2014, 01:54 AM
I hope so too. As I always say, I can't make this shit up. Dave, the owner of Poly/Synergy, can't stand me but I think even he is an honest enough guy to set the record straight.

Maybe that's why he left his business card on my jeep when I was in Utah back in March. :crazyeyes:

10frank9
10-15-2014, 01:55 AM

Funniest part is this assclown claims to have first hand knowledge of witnessing the break, someone else who WAS there says, no your mistaken. Yet he STILL remains adamant he (LIE) saw it first hand. True psychopath. And man he sure has a "thing" for you. ALMOST as bad as Matti.

Canvas JK
10-15-2014, 02:16 AM
Funniest part is this assclown claims to have first hand knowledge of witnessing the break, someone else who WAS there says, no your mistaken. Yet he STILL remains adamant he (LIE) saw it first hand. True psychopath. And man he sure has a "thing" for you. ALMOST as bad as Matti.

Maybe they are related? :thinking:

Sc741
10-15-2014, 02:51 AM
Here it is. I actually remember this. Here is the link if it has not been posted already.

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73291

10frank9
10-15-2014, 03:12 AM
Here it is. I actually remember this. Here is the link if it has not been posted already.

Nice spot. That is clearly NOT Eddie! Sok66 must have sok'ed too much that it's affected his ability to identify people. THAT or he figured nobody would dig up the actual thread.

He must live in make believe land. Rainbows and unicorns. :grayno:

wayoflife
10-15-2014, 03:16 AM

Well, the story sounds about right and the guy does have a white 4-door... LOL!!

Moochie
10-15-2014, 03:19 AM
Jerry's just a wee bit confused. Lol!

wayoflife
10-15-2014, 03:21 AM

LOL!! I think jerry McGeorge has been smoking out a bit too much.

Sharkey
10-15-2014, 03:21 AM
Well, there you have it folks. Yet again, some completely full of shit asshat has been busted. The facts are the facts, and this guy was wrong. Just like he continues to be wrong about being banned.

So here is the next question, will Mr. Asshat actually have the honor to step forward, say he was wrong, and apologize for telling lies? I think we all know the answer to that question.

JAGS
10-15-2014, 03:22 AM

Great find. I captured screen shots too, just so they can't somehow alter that initial post.

I think this is just one example of proof of what all these trolls constantly do to look cool on other forums. Fabricate facts and then put those facts out there for others to see with no context or proof. I hope the haters see this thread and then see your link for JKO. As we've said all along, Eddie gets a bad wrap and as friends, we know the truth and stand beside him and this forum. If that somehow makes us Kool Aid drinkers, so be it. :drinks:

Sharkey
10-15-2014, 03:23 AM

Wait?!? I thought he was there and witnessed it with his own eyes? Seriously, this tool is delusional.

Sc741
10-15-2014, 03:37 AM
I think he is getting this mixed up with something else.

MTG
10-15-2014, 04:04 AM

Nope. Sorry. It was Eddie Oh, on golden spike with the candle stick…just like :asshat: (aka colonel mustard) remembers it. :crazy eyes: Jesus Christos…how dumb do you have to be to believe the shit that spews from these dude's mouth? :idontknow:

Moochie
10-15-2014, 04:42 AM
WTF's wrong with this guy?

Tigrcky
10-15-2014, 04:50 AM

Talk about over inflated ego with delusions of grandeur!

wayoflife
10-15-2014, 04:52 AM
LOL! The funniest part about all this is that all the pirate/JKO losers will believe this guy's BS and embrace him if only because their hate for me is greater.

Moochie
10-15-2014, 04:58 AM
He " I saw what I saw" & "I read what I read". Was this copied from a Dr Seuss book?

Tigrcky
10-15-2014, 05:00 AM
He " I saw what I saw" & "I read what I read". Was this copied from a Dr Seuss book?

I do not like green eggs and ham said Sam I am

Sharkey
10-15-2014, 05:03 AM
So, are none of the pirate guys smart enough to check the JKO thread and post the same thing that was posted here? Unbelievable.

wayoflife
10-15-2014, 05:04 AM

LOL!!!

If this guy really did see what he saw and read what he read, you would think that there would be at least one person, here or on pirate/JKO that could corroborate his fairytale. Fact of the matter is, even his buddies are telling him that he is wrong.

Sharkey
10-15-2014, 05:09 AM
This whole thing is quite funny, and ironic. They are running around looking like monkeys fucking footballs trying to figure out what happened and the story is on their very own daughter forum (JKO).

Tigrcky
10-15-2014, 05:14 AM
Mmmm who made the koolaid???? It has a hint of honey

StrizzyChris
10-15-2014, 09:07 AM
Mmmm who made the koolaid????

I find this to be the most truly acurate and funny respose! We are the ones that are always being touted as blind faith koolaid drinking idiots.....and this shit is happening non-stop elsewhere! :cheesy:

I will say that THIS is the best evidence, and testiment to why keeping these threads as evidence is the best practice! BUT I'm almost certain that the haters will claim that WOL altered posts on JKO to say what he wants them to say also :crazyeyes:

JKWrang
10-15-2014, 11:15 AM
So, are none of the pirate guys smart enough to check the JKO thread and post the same thing that was posted here? Unbelievable.

Why fact check? Hating eddie is good enough to make it true over there.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30
10-15-2014, 11:50 AM
If story telling was an Olympic sport, this guy is going for gold. I thought Mattie was king with his "almost kicking Eddie's ass and getting deported" story. But this guy is trying guys ass off

jmatta33
10-15-2014, 02:49 PM
Well, the story sounds about right and the guy does have a white 4-door... LOL!!

yeah and the giant blue hood decal is the same as moby's!!! oh.... wait....

RLTW!!!

Canvas JK
10-15-2014, 03:16 PM
Great find. I captured screen shots too, just so they can't somehow alter that initial post.

I think this is just one example of proof of what all these trolls constantly do to look cool on other forums. Fabricate facts and then put those facts out there for others to see with no context or proof. I hope the haters see this thread and then see your link for JKO. As we've said all along, Eddie gets a bad wrap and as friends, we know the truth and stand beside him and this forum. If that somehow makes us Kool Aid drinkers, so be it. :drinks:

OK call me crazy but didn't :asshat: Jerry state he was banned from JKF in 09 after he read a glowing review about how the track bar was replaced on the trail during the 2012 JKO run on Golden Spike? How can he get banned for something that happened 3 years after he was banned? Again maybe I may not be reading this correctly but something does not add up. I do have a California Public Education. Someone please enlighten me on this.

R/
Will

[Edit] Oh and they are working on two different Jeeps in that threat. First Jeep had a Fox Steering Stabilze and the second Jeep had PCS Hydraulic Steering. Oh and neither one is running a Dynatrac PR 60 axle. Seems fishy to me. [End Edit]

Moochie
10-15-2014, 03:20 PM
OK call me crazy but didn't :asshat: Jerry state he was banned from JKF in 09 after he read a glowing review about how the track bar was replaced on the trail during the 2012 JKO run on Golden Spike? How can he get banned for something that happened 3 years after he was banned? Again maybe I may not be reading this correctly but something does not add up. I do have a California Public Education. Someone please enlighten me on this.

R/
Will

He doesn't know what the word banned means. He has now admitted on JKO and Pirate that he banned himself. He must be a bad ass in his own mind.

Sharkey
10-15-2014, 03:24 PM
Well folks, here you have it.

According to this tool, getting banned means that you choose on your own to no longer be a part of the forum!

So, pretty much everything out of this tool's mouth has now been proven as an absolute lie.

Canvas JK
10-15-2014, 03:29 PM

According to this tool, getting banned means that you choose on your own to no longer be a part of the forum!

So, pretty much everything out of this tool's mouth has now been proven as an absolute lie.

Of all of his 8 posts he lied about seeing something and the admits he has was not banned by the forum just banned himself. How do you ban yourself from a forum you do not own or are an Admin/Mod?:idontknow:

olram30
10-15-2014, 03:29 PM
lol," I banned myself"?!?! what a dork. :crazyeyes:

cozdude
10-15-2014, 03:30 PM
man i wish i was that hardcore that i could ban myself from somewhere

DA RUNT
10-15-2014, 03:34 PM
man i wish i was that hardcore that i could ban myself from somewhere

Wish I could ban myself from work :yup:

cozdude
10-15-2014, 03:37 PM

amen to that! :thumb:

wayoflife
10-15-2014, 03:38 PM

LOL!! OMFG, you just can't make this shit up!! Imagine that, one person over on pirate/JKO says something and then, just on hearsay alone, losers like this Jerry guy embraces it and vehemently regurgitates it as fact! Of course, I'm still the "dick" here and the one who makes up stories. What a joke!

Canvas JK
10-15-2014, 03:40 PM
LOL!! OMFG, you just can't make this shit up!! Imagine that, one person over on pirate/JKO says something and then, just on hearsay alone, losers like this Jerry guy embraces it and vehemently regurgitates it as fact! Of course, I'm still the "dick" here and the one who makes up stories. What a joke!

Just noticed Eddie, that you went over 20,000 posts. Congratualtions.:wings:

rinkishjk
10-15-2014, 03:40 PM
This guy is one pathetic loser! Can we say :asshat:

DA RUNT
10-15-2014, 03:52 PM
Is there a way to make his title say "self banned" :cheesy:

gtony12
10-15-2014, 03:55 PM

This reminds me of that movie Liar Liar, the court sense :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

wayoflife
10-15-2014, 04:04 PM

Done!!.....

JAGS
10-15-2014, 04:12 PM

Now if only we had a flux capacitor to travel back in time and DEBUNK all the other half truths these trolls spread way back when. While it certainly adds to the fun and drama of it all, I certainly see why you now leave these threads open for all to see. Had you simply shut this thread down, people would not have a place to show the truth. People will still call you out, but that's only because you are successful and good at what you do. The day you should be worried, IMHO, is the day all things are quite. :thumb:

MR.Ty
10-15-2014, 04:25 PM

Done!!.....

LMFAO!!! That is hilarious!

Loading please wait....

ridg3runner
10-15-2014, 04:31 PM
And somehow we missed this? Lmao 105536

cozdude
10-15-2014, 04:34 PM
Done!!.....

lol!!! i like the new title he has as well for his profile! instead of fresh catch its self banned :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::thumb:

ridg3runner
10-15-2014, 04:34 PM
Oops, wrong year. 105537

DA RUNT
10-16-2014, 02:24 AM
Done!!.....

HAHA, that's too funny :cheesy:

10frank9
10-16-2014, 03:02 AM
I've had it with this circle jerk. I am banning myself!!!

Sharkey
10-16-2014, 03:03 AM

You can't. I already banned you.

10frank9
10-16-2014, 03:04 AM

No way! Prove it. You guys Sok anyways!

gtony12
10-16-2014, 03:06 AM
:wings::cheesy::clap2:
Done!!.....

MTG
10-16-2014, 03:10 AM

Will you ban me? My productivity would likely increase.

Panda
10-16-2014, 03:17 AM

Now that was frikin hilarious! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Sharkey
10-16-2014, 03:58 AM
Will you ban me? My productivity would likely increase.

I banned you a couple of years ago.

MTG
10-16-2014, 03:59 AM
I banned you a couple of years ago.

Didn't take.

GCM 2
10-16-2014, 04:34 AM
Didn't take.

Oh no it did take, you have only been banned to 1/3rd access of the forum. The other 2/3rds you never get to view or participate in is where all the cool stuff happens.

MTG
10-16-2014, 04:53 AM
Oh no it did take, you have only been banned to 1/3rd access of the forum. The other 2/3rds you never get to view or participate in is where all the cool stuff happens.

You mean I'm not part of the "in" crowd? Reminds me of high school. Not cool man, not cool. :grayno:

GCM 2
10-16-2014, 05:25 AM
You mean I'm not part of the "in" crowd? Reminds me of high school. Not cool man, not cool. :grayno:

Yep, pretty much sucks doesn't it. On the other 2/3rds super secret, private, all inclusive part of the forum, Dynatrac gives away a ProRock 60 and 80 everyday, ORE gives away a free Hemi or LS upgrade weekly (including parts and labor) with the $35.99 option to upgrade to front DTD and rear EVO Lever DTD. Members also get the complete Wayalife "2/3rds for life" apparel set free (hoodies, t-shirts, goretex shells, embroidered Carhartt trail jackets, hats. etc.) all past and future Wayalife films on Blue Ray DVD's are free, and lastly Teraflex is a major sponsor of that side of the forum too.

munstie
10-16-2014, 05:28 AM
Yep, pretty much sucks doesn't it. On the other 2/3rds super secret, private, all inclusive part of the forum, Dynatrac gives away a ProRock 60 and 80 everyday, ORE gives away a free Hemi or LS upgrade weekly (including parts and labor) with the $35.99 option to upgrade to front DTD and rear EVO Lever DTD. Members also get the complete Wayalife "2/3rds for life" apparel set free (hoodies, t-shirts, goretex shells, embroidered Carhartt trail jackets, hats. etc.) all past and future Wayalife films on Blue Ray DVD's are free, and lastly Teraflex is a major sponsor of that side of the forum too.

WHERE'S DO I SIGN UP!!!!!!:what:

MTG
10-16-2014, 05:33 AM

Meh, that's all bolt on crap. I've recently heard you have to build your rig from scratch to be a real wheeler. Bonus points if you forge your own metal too. Carrying that same logic over to clothing I don't need any fancy pants logo wear, as I now make all of my own clothes. In fact, I'm actually at the cotton loom now making some fabric for some new tshirts. Built not bought baby!

GCM 2
10-16-2014, 05:46 AM
Meh, that's all bolt on crap. I've recently heard you have to build your rig from scratch to be a real wheeler. Bonus points if you forge your own metal too. Carrying that same logic over to clothing I don't need any fancy pants logo wear, as I know make all of my own clothes. In fact, I'm actually at the cotton loom now making some fabric for some new tshirts. Built not bought baby!

Jerry? Jerry McGeorge, is that you? Now how did you hack into MTG's account?

Tigrcky
10-16-2014, 06:27 AM

He "willed" it

Sharkey
10-16-2014, 06:33 AM

He once met this guy on Golden Spike who almost kicked Eddie's ass after breaking weld-on TeraExpress gold seal radius ujoint arms. Anyway, that guy gave Jerry MTG's login info through a pm that all of the mods read...because they can do that. At least, that's what I remember seeing with my own eyes just like someone else told me before I banned myself.

wayoflife
10-16-2014, 06:57 AM
LOL!!! You guys are killing me :)

olram30
10-16-2014, 07:50 AM
Meh, that's all bolt on crap. I've recently heard you have to build your rig from scratch to be a real wheeler. Bonus points if you forge your own metal too. Carrying that same logic over to clothing I don't need any fancy pants logo wear, as I know make all of my own clothes. In fact, I'm actually at the cotton loom now making some fabric for some new tshirts. Built not bought baby!

Lol, built not bought. :thumbup: that's funny stuff right there

JKWrang
10-16-2014, 10:44 AM
Lol, built not bought. :thumbup: that's funny stuff right there

Psh. A real man harvests the raw materials into product. All of you weasels who buy metal tubing and dont secure your own ore are clearly just web wheelers.

Clearly. :cheesy:

GCM 2
10-16-2014, 11:05 AM
Psh. A real man harvests the raw materials into product. All of you weasels who buy metal tubing and dont secure your own ore are clearly just web wheelers. Clearly. :cheesy: Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes, the tale of the legendary "all hemp jeep"

Linebacker
10-16-2014, 01:13 PM

Is this the one where if it suffers a major break on the trail you can burn it for a locator fire or smoke it 'til help arrives?:D

wayoflife
10-16-2014, 02:41 PM

Is this the one where if it suffers a major break on the trail you can burn it for a locator fire or smoke it 'til help arrives?:D

You know... that may explain some of the awesome stories we hear from the trolls. Just sayin :D

Sharkey
10-16-2014, 03:33 PM
And, as yet another example of irony at its finest:

Mr. McGeorge appears to be shooting for a top 10 idiot list at this point.

Edit: Make that top two.

Canvas JK
10-16-2014, 03:50 PM

So it is ok to have a thread going about Eddie but not any other of their precious members?

Call me crasy but is the pot calling the kettle a black or am I just making this up?:crazyeyes:

GCM 2
10-16-2014, 04:34 PM
.....some of the awesome stories we hear.

Here is another story I thought I would finally share with the forum that I don't think anyone has EVER heard about you, me, Moab and that bizarre incident we were a part of.

....And so it begins in Moab, Utah, Easter Jeep Safari 2010. We had all arrived in town within a few hours of one another at the usual condo rental location. Mel Wade and his family were unloading the trailer carrying EVO1 and unpacking the truck with bags of clothing. Eddie and Cindy had already unloaded Moby and were in the middle of taking his doors off and storing them in the condo's garage since the weather was cool, but not cold. I had also unpacked EVOJEEP and was preparing to head into town to find a grocery store to get supplies for the week. I asked if anyone needed anything, Eddie said yes, and that he would like to come along. So off we go for the short drive into back into town for groceries.
The usual EJS crowd was steadily flowing into town, so it was good that we were getting ahead of the buying rush and doing some shopping early before the masses of jeepers hit the stores. As Eddie and I are perusing the aisle of the local store for chow and drinks, I had noticed on two (maybe three) separate occasions on different aisles that an older Asian woman, possibly in her mid 60's(??), with a sort of hippie/homeless look to her, seem to be staring at us. However, every time I caught here looking at us she immediately turned away. I did not think too much of it, figured that she obviously knew we were not locals and that she was just kind of interested in two newcomers to town.
So once we finalized the filling of the grocery cart and we were making our way to a register, we just chose the first line we came to for check out. Now as it just so happens, the old Asian woman that had been eyeballing us was directly in front of us preparing to begin loading her groceries onto the conveyer belt for her turn to be rung up. Eddie and I are standing there just BS'ing as usual about our week of wheeling ahead us, when the old Asian lady turns to Eddie and very warmly says "You remind me of my son, you look just like him". So Eddie being the nice guy he is, responds to her saying in so many words "that's interesting" and "Does your son live here in Moab?" Well the women's face kind of goes blank for a few seconds and then she responds with "no, my son is dead, he was killed in a car crash last Christmas". Eddie said he was very sorry to hear that, and then we were both kind of had an expected feeling of uncomfortableness come over us and it just got really quiet.
The old Asian lady is almost done getting her groceries price scanned and bagged when she turns and walks towards both of us with a smile. She closes in on Eddies personal space and quietly asks if he would do her a favor before she leaves the line, and Eddie says "I guess so" kind of hesitantly. Well this is when it gets really freaking weird, the lady asks if Eddie if he could just say "Goodbye Mom, see you at home later" before she walks away from us. Eddie looks at me and I just shrug my shoulders in response like 'I don't know WTF to do'. So as the Asian lady finishes up saying something to girl working the register, Eddie decides to repeat her request, verbatim- "Goodbye Mom, see you at home later" and she turns and says "ok son" and then continues to push her basket toward the exit.
So Eddie and I are just creeped out by the whole incident as our groceries are being rung up, when the girl calls out the total, which snaps us back into reality. She says "that'll be $232.78". I immediately say "are you sure, we only had one cart of food???" And the cashier says "the total includes his mothers groceries too, she said you would be paying for it....." We are both like "NO F'ING WAY DID THIS JUST HAPPEN!" Eddie tells the girl to get the manager, that was not his mom and that we needed to catch her in the parking lot. So she calls the manager over the PA system and we start moving quickly towards the doors to catch the old Asian woman. We spot her in the middle of the parking lot in an old 80's Chevy Caprice Classic just finishing up loading her groceries and getting into the car. Eddie and I both run to the drivers doors and are asking her to please get out of the car and she pushes the door lock down with her elbow and ignores us, but still has not started the car. By this time the manager had joined us and figured out what is going on (I guess) because he is pretty worked up and is yelling at her to unlock the door, which she is not doing. About this time I notice her passenger door is unlocked and quietly tell Eddie this. Since her concentration was on the manager I walk around to the passenger door and open it. Well she immediately reacted to the door opening by trying to kick at me a few times as I tried to get into the car to grab the keys from the ignition. With no luck trying to get at the keys, and her feet still feverishly kicking at me, I grab one of her legs to just pull her out of the car. So there is Eddie staring in disbelief at all of this, the manager is screaming at her on the drivers side of the car and then there is me just pulling and pulling and pulling on her leg..............just like I am pulling yours.

The end, thanks for reading.
G

JAGS
10-16-2014, 04:41 PM

So this guy comes over here to start a fight and stir up baseless facts. Those facts were proven to be wrong in this thread, which was once the thread he started. He goes on to complain on another forum and act like a cool guy. The other forum calls him out too. He gets flamed from every angle and is the ONLY WAL member to inflict the self ban, not once, but twice. Continues to spew hate on said other forum(s). Now is angry that the initial thread he started has continued on to prove the absurdity of lies. And he want lawyer up now.

Sounds perfectly legit to me. :idontknow: I think this legal thing is another topic of expertise. That Ski Slope Maintenance certificate (didn't he say he was SSM certified somewhere:thinking:) does cover a very broad based spectrum of issues often encountered at higher elevations.

trailless
10-16-2014, 04:41 PM
I needed that today. Thanks for the great story! :)

Canvas JK
10-16-2014, 04:43 PM
Here is another story I thought I would I would finally share with the forum that I don't think anyone has EVER heard about you, me, Moab and that bizarre incident we were a part of.

....And so it begins in Moab, Utah, Easter Jeep Safari 2010. We had all arrived in town within a few hours of one another at the usual condo rental location. Mel Wade and his family were unloading the trailer carrying EVO1 and unpacking the truck with bags of clothing. Eddie and Cindy had already unloaded Moby and were in the middle of taking his doors off and storing them in the condo's garage since the weather was cool, but not cold. I had also unpacked EVOJEEP and was preparing to head into town to find a grocery store to get supplies for the week. I asked if anyone needed anything, Eddie said yes, and that he would like to come along. So off we go for the short drive into back into town for groceries.
The usual EJS crowd was steadily flowing into town, so it was good that we were getting ahead of the buying rush and doing some shopping early before the masses of jeepers hit the stores. As Eddie and I are perusing the aisle of the local store for chow and drinks, I had noticed on two (maybe three) separate occasions on different aisles that an older Asian woman, possibly in her mid 60's(??), with a sort of hippie/homeless look to her, seem to be staring at us. However, every time I caught here looking at us she immediately turned away. I did not think too much of it, figured that she obviously knew we were not locals and that she was just kind of interested in two newcomers to town.
So once we finalized the filling of the grocery cart and we were making our way to a register, we just chose the first line we came to for check out. Now as it just so happens, the old Asian woman that had been eyeballing us was directly in front of us preparing to begin loading her groceries onto the conveyer belt for her turn to be rung up. Eddie and I are standing there just BS'ing as usual about our week of wheeling ahead us, when the old Asian lady turns to Eddie and very warmly says "You remind me of my son, you look just like him". So Eddie being the nice guy he is, responds to her saying in so many words "that's interesting" and "Does your son live here in Moab?" Well the women's face kind of goes blank for a few seconds and then she responds with "no, my son is dead, he was killed in a car crash last Christmas". Eddie said he was very sorry to hear that, and then we were both kind of had an expected feeling of uncomfortableness come over us and it just got really quiet.
The old Asian lady is almost done getting her groceries price scanned and bagged when she turns and walks towards both of us with a smile. She closes in on Eddies personal space and quietly asks if he would do her a favor before she leaves the line, and Eddie says "I guess so" kind of hesitantly. Well this is when it gets really freaking weird, the lady asks if Eddie if he could just say "Goodbye Mom, see you at home later" before she walks away from us. Eddie looks at me and I just shrug my shoulders in response like 'I don't know WTF to do'. So as the Asian lady finishes up saying something to girl working the register, Eddie decides to repeat her request, verbatim- "Goodbye Mom, see you at home later" and she turns and says "ok son" and then continues to push her basket toward the exit.
So Eddie and I are just creeped out by the whole incident as our groceries are being rung up, when the girl calls out the total, which snaps us back into reality. She says "that'll be $232.78". I immediately say "are you sure, we only had one cart of food???" And the cashier says "the total includes his mothers groceries too, she said you would be paying for it....." We are both like "NO F'ING WAY DID THIS JUST HAPPEN!" Eddie tells the girl to get the manager, that was not his mom and that we needed to catch her in the parking lot. So she calls the manager over the PA system and we start moving quickly towards the doors to catch the old Asian woman. We spot her in the middle of the parking lot in an old 80's Chevy Caprice Classic just finishing up loading her groceries and getting into the car. Eddie and I both run to the drivers doors and are asking her to please get out of the car and she pushes the door lock down with her elbow and ignores us, but still has not started the car. By this time the manager had joined us and figured out what is going on (I guess) because he is pretty worked up and is yelling at her to unlock the door, which she is not doing. About this time I notice her passenger door is unlocked and quietly tell Eddie this. Since her concentration was on the manager I walk around to the passenger door and open it. Well she immediately reacted to the door opening by trying to kick at me a few times as I tried to get into the car to grab the keys from the ignition. With no luck trying to get at the keys, and her feet still feverishly kicking at me, I grab one of her legs to just pull her out of the car. So there is Eddie staring in disbelief at all of this, the manager is screaming at her on the drivers side of the car and then there is me just pulling and pulling and pulling on her leg..............just like I am pulling yours.

G

You ar ejust not right.

Thank you for the good laugh.

JAGS
10-16-2014, 04:48 PM
Here is another story I thought I would I would finally share with the forum that I don't think anyone has EVER heard about you, me, Moab and that bizarre incident we were a part of.

G

best post ever!!!!:cheesy::cheesy::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap 2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Fir-na-tine
10-16-2014, 04:51 PM
Classic G-Man hilarity..........You jokester you!!

Thanks for the laugh:cheesy:

~Woodrow~

cozdude
10-16-2014, 05:01 PM

G

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: thanks for the great laugh greg!

thardy
10-16-2014, 05:09 PM

G

I think the internet just broke. Thank was the greatest thing I've seen in a LONG time!

gtony12
10-16-2014, 05:26 PM
Here is another story I thought I would finally share with the forum that I don't think anyone has EVER heard about you, me, Moab and that bizarre incident we were a part of.

G
OMG, you Suck!!! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: That was frick-n funny had me all the way to the end :thumb::doh:

rinkishjk
10-16-2014, 05:27 PM

G

Thanks for a laugh greg! :beer::beer:

wayoflife
10-16-2014, 05:30 PM
LOL!! Greg, that was so well told, you almost had me thinking, when then hell did this happen?

You my friend have a real talent that needs to be better exploited. Once you're done doing what you do, you should seriously consider a profession of writing.

GCM 2
10-16-2014, 05:39 PM
LOL!! Greg, that was so well told, you almost had me thinking, when then hell did this happen?

You my friend have a real talent that needs to be better exploited. Once you're done doing what you do, you should seriously consider a profession of writing.

I'm still laughing from actually taking the time to write that :cheesy: Glad you guys enjoyed "another story from Moab" ;)

And as Sharkey said, irony; Jerry McGeorge wants to take legal action against you for having his own dedicated thread here on this forum, all while he is participating in committing actual liable false stories on another forum's thread dedicated to you. This has become the most bizzare incident of someone who has just discovered the Internet and how it does not work just in his favor. Like I stated in my PM to the guy, I really feel sorry for him, at his age behaving like this. It's just sad.

JaySC
10-16-2014, 05:39 PM

G

Lol...consider my leg yanked! Great story...had me going there.

MTG
10-16-2014, 05:59 PM
Here is another story I thought I would finally share with the forum that I don't think anyone has EVER heard about you, me, Moab and that bizarre incident we were a part of...

So did you guys end up getting stuck with the bill? :idontknow:

Tigrcky
10-16-2014, 06:14 PM
Classic GCM! Fun stuff! as for Jerry McAsshat... Impersonating as an ASE master tech is the real crime here. It's quite obvious he does not retain the intelligence necessary to obtain and maintain independent daily life requirements. Perhaps it would be best if he returned to the dementia ward???:confused:

Sharkey
10-16-2014, 06:39 PM
I'm still laughing from actually taking the time to write that :cheesy: Glad you guys enjoyed "another story from Moab" ;)

Well done sir, as always. :cheesy::cheesy::clap2:

t8er
10-16-2014, 07:08 PM
freaking awesome story

AllAmericanInfidel
10-16-2014, 07:42 PM

G

Damn it GCM2! So..... When does part 2 come out? I have to know who paid the bill!

ridg3runner
10-16-2014, 07:44 PM
I was half expecting him to start yanking on her arm till her prosthetic arm came off, then he goes to jail for armed robbery, lmao

Canvas JK
10-16-2014, 08:26 PM
I was half expecting him to start yanking on her arm till her prosthetic arm came off, then he goes to jail for armed robbery, lmao

No that would give the trolls more false stories. Hey it is on the Internet. Bonjour.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

pastorwug
10-16-2014, 08:34 PM

Funny one! .......

Sharkey
10-16-2014, 09:15 PM
So now I am told that a certain little sak thinks his name ended up on this thread because his personal information was somehow stolen or misappropriated, and that's how people know the true identity of the masked crusader known as Sok66.

Hmmmm. I'll just leave this here so the world can see the levels to which Mr. McGeorge has tried to keep private the connection between McGeorge and his screen name.

:crazyeyes:

Sharkey
10-16-2014, 09:18 PM
This has become the most bizzare incident of someone who has just discovered the Internet and how it does not work just in his favor. Like I stated in my PM to the guy, I really feel sorry for him, at his age behaving like this. It's just sad.

This! Give it rest already Sok. Take your lumps and move on.

Sharkey
10-16-2014, 09:22 PM
Oh, the Amazon stuff isn't compelling, how about this then?

Let me guess, the evil Eddie also has control over guitar forums.;)

I hate to break it to you buddy, but your screen name and personal name have been plastered all over the web for many years.

piginajeep
10-16-2014, 09:25 PM
Hey your guitar membership expired...

olram30
10-16-2014, 09:26 PM
lol, he better call his lawyer and sue the internet. :yup:

MR.Ty
10-16-2014, 09:32 PM
lol, he better call his lawyer and sue the internet. :yup:

He needs to move to Europe and take advantage of the "forget me" laws.

Loading please wait....

H8ROADS
10-17-2014, 12:02 AM
In some ways it sucks that this kind of shit still goes on and we have to deal with it so much, but it does make for such great entertainment. :thumb::rock:

Tigrcky
10-17-2014, 01:14 AM
should we spam his bresnan email?:thinking:

Armydog
10-17-2014, 01:28 AM

X100 on that.........I'm in!!!!! I mean out.......self banned from work

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Armydog
10-17-2014, 01:44 AM
Why do I want to sign this guys email up for penis enlargement spam?

NFRs2000NYC
10-17-2014, 01:44 AM

G

Post of the f***ing year.....you really had me going....bravo brother, epic piece of writing....you don't by any chance write Obama's speeches do you?

Trolling level: EXPERT.

Sharkey
10-17-2014, 01:45 AM
Why do I want to sign this guys email up for penis enlargement spam?

Gotta have one before you can enlarge it.

GCM 2
10-17-2014, 02:03 AM
You ar ejust not right.

Thank you for the good laugh.

I needed that today. Thanks for the great story! :)

best post ever!!!!:cheesy::cheesy::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap 2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Classic G-Man hilarity..........You jokester you!!

Thanks for the laugh:cheesy:

~Woodrow~

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: thanks for the great laugh greg!

I think the internet just broke. Thank was the greatest thing I've seen in a LONG time!

OMG, you Suck!!! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: That was frick-n funny had me all the way to the end :thumb::doh:

Thanks for a laugh greg! :beer::beer:

Lol...consider my leg yanked! Great story...had me going there.

Classic GCM! Fun stuff! as for Jerry McAsshat... Impersonating as an ASE master tech is the real crime here. It's quite obvious he does not retain the intelligence necessary to obtain and maintain independent daily life requirements. Perhaps it would be best if he returned to the dementia ward???:confused:

Well done sir, as always. :cheesy::cheesy::clap2:

freaking awesome story

Damn it GCM2! So..... When does part 2 come out? I have to know who paid the bill!

I am glad you guys enjoyed it, I just hope that my story had more facts than Jerry's "synergy" tale.

.......you don't by any chance write Obama's speeches do you?

Nope, I only work for people who tell the truth and then apply spin. That is called comedy. It never works when you start out with a lie and then try to spin a lie, that is called obvious lazy manipulation. See any Obama speech or SOK66 post on any jeep forum for an example....

So did you guys end up getting stuck with the bill? :idontknow:

I used my Hilton Honors hotel points to cover it, I am very well known in the four corners area ;)

OverlanderJK
10-17-2014, 03:05 AM
Alright this dumb fuck needs to hear it the right way.

Hey dumbass (that's you Jerry),

A quick search of your username turns up some stuff on Google (see below),

Oh I wonder if that's the same guy. Let me google Jerry McGeorge (see below this),

Hmm wonder if that's the same guy? Oh wait, here is his LinkedIn profile (see below again),

And from there I can find out who you are. Not to mention the fact that you said you posted on his facebook under the name Jerry McGeorge. So listen grandpa, nobody looked at your registration information to found out about you.

Carry on.

jesse3638
10-17-2014, 03:22 AM
G

Hook, line and sinker..Haha that was believable til the very end

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKWrang
10-17-2014, 03:27 AM
Hook, line and sinker..Haha that was believable til the very end

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

But who paid the billlllllllllllll lol

Tigrcky
10-17-2014, 03:31 AM
so jerry resides in durango colorado... i have some good friends there... lots of beautiful mountains too... lots of trails... did some training there with mountain rescue... :spy:

H8ROADS
10-17-2014, 03:54 AM

Seconded....well played sir, but I want to know the ending. [chanting] sequel! sequel! sequel!