Hello from Imperial Valley!

Jeeper1988

Greetings from Calexico CA,

I'm located 1 hour And a half east of San Diego at the border town of Calexico. We are the border town right before Mexicali, Baja California. Been off-roading since I could remember, I grew up going to Baja races which makes my main interest exploring Baja. However, I do enjoy trail riding here at our local desert in the jeep and also on my dirt-bike. As for my 2008 jeep, I just recently installed some dana 44s with lockers, 37 km2s, rigid 50" STOLEN, rigid duallys, outlaw 20", 5.13 gears, and walker evans wheels. As soon as I graduated from Sdsu "International Business" I was able make a few bucks and built up my jeep however, I got laid off and the lack of jobs in my area has left me to delay my build. Hopefully something comes up soon so I can continue my build and add some suspension to my rig.

For those of you that come down to the Imperial Valley or Baja I will be willing to join or help if anything is needed. I also know some of the best "carne asada" around which is always could after a good trail ride. Thanks for you time guys..

Wave from Alex of
Calexico View attachment 105559

DA RUNT

Welcome to WAL, at least they didn't take the Jeep. Have had a few stolen near your area. Post some pics when you get a chance

Top Bottom