Who is in?

Just checking to see if there would be an interest in a Meet and Greet or Suds n Grub in the DFW area?

Specifically looking for a date or time period and a place in the Grapevine area, as this seems to be the central area that has the most to offer. Open to suggestions of a meeting location and time.

Would like feed back by Wednesday October 22, 2014.

Once a date and time been identified I will do the leg work and set the event up.

R/
Will

Jackal01

I would be interested but DFW is far for me. And not many other towns with options between DFW and Houston. :grayno:

But I may try depending on date and time.

I would like to hold this on a Friday. That way I am not rushed to get the boy home because of school the next day.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

warrkill

This would be very cool! Grapevine would be cool or maybe a Saturday event at Rahr Brewery in downtown Fort Worth.

Ideally the best place is a pay at the counter type of establishment. That way there is no confusion on the bill and no added gratuity.

Will check into the Brewery.

warrkill

Ideally the best place is a pay at the counter type of establishment. That way there is no confusion on the bill and no added gratuity.

Will check into the Brewery.

Rahr is 10 bucks to get in 3 beers and a pint glass for your 10 bucks. They offer food vendors usually if you want food. Food trucks usually.

warrkill

Also looking for a family friendly venue.

Very true. I know they allow kids, but I never take my son with us. Grapevine might be the best bet. I'm not in grapevine much so not to sure whats available.

The other factor is to have a parking lot where the jeeps can park together.

Top Bottom