Magnaflow 10416 Muffler install questions.

kyleolson

Looking for anyone that has experience with this muffler. My buddy cut out his resonator and muffler and then place this inline on his 3.6 2012 JKUR. He did not like how much louder it got so he is replacing it. I am considering on taking it off his hands, but had a couple questions.

1. Would the sound be lessened much by leaving the resonator on, and replacing this muffler in the same location as my current muffler on my 2012? (I am looking to reduce that muffler footprint and bring it up and out of the way.)
2. Any downfalls with computer codes, or problems with back pressure?

Thanks guys!!! :beer:

Kyle

See below.
;)

Looking for anyone that has experience with this muffler. My buddy cut out his resonator and muffler and then place this inline on his 3.6 2012 JKUR. He did not like how much louder it got so he is replacing it. I am considering on taking it off his hands, but had a couple questions.

1. Would the sound be lessened much by leaving the resonator on, and replacing this muffler in the same location as my current muffler on my 2012? (I am looking to reduce that muffler footprint and bring it up and out of the way.) Yep it will be much quieter leaving the resonator in there, if all removed louder
2. Any downfalls with computer codes, or problems with back pressure? No codes should be thrown or back pressure issues either

Thanks guys!!! :beer:

Kyle

Top Bottom