A big wave from BEAST33 (Columbia SC)

BEAST33

I"m brand new to the jeep community...just purchased a 2015 Rubi and had the guys at CFS Off-Road (local 4x4 shop) put on a 3.5 inch Metalcloak lift with American Racing Wheels and 35 inch Toyo Open Country R/Ts. I also went with the Poison Spyder Brawler Lite/skid plate and Superwinch tiger shark. I've done a few other things to it but for now I'm just enjoying the ride! Look forward to connecting with like minded individuals!

I'm headed to the Gulches in Laurens County on Saturday by myself....come holler at me if any of you will be there.

simonjk

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL. im somewhat local to you in the greenville area. I hit up gulches a good bit. Would meet you there if I wasnt working. Nice jkur.

07 JKUR
4" Skyjacker short arm, Rock Krawler sway bar links, 17x9 Black Rock steelies, 37x13.50 Nitto mud grapplers, Evo Mfg frame mounted d rings, Mopar stubby winch bumper, Warn 9.5CTI winch, Smittybilt steps, Cherrybomb extreme muffler, Hella comet fog lights, Aev snorkel, Poison Spyder hood louver, Herculiner interior, Smittybilt seat covers, Mopar slush mats.

thardy

Banned
Welcome to Wayalife. I'm in NE GA myself and plan to head to Gulches soon. We'll have to plan an outing soon!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Welcome to a Wayalife! I lived in Columbia for six years and now starting over...in North Carolina.

BTW, nice looking rig!:rock:

BEAST33

Welcome to WAALIFE! I'm also in Columbia (Ft Jackson to be exact). :standing wave:

I'm also at Ft Jackson :thumb: ...have you been to the Gulches yet? We should link up and go sometime! I haven't been off road yet and I'm dying to go. I was a company commander at a BCT company and recently changed command and will be getting out in January.

Judging by your screen name I'm guessing your Infantry and a Drill Sergeant haha...I'm also Infantry...deployed 3 times...twice to Iraq and once to Afghanistan. Prior units were with 1st CAV and 101st.

Let me know if you wanna link up...any decent jeep clubs in the area?

Welcome to the WAYALIFE, from DFW.

Not sure if you changed out your driveshafts yet but keep an eye on them. Anything over 3 inches of lift especially on the front DS the boot will impact the cross pipe for the exhaust. Rancho makes an aftermarket cross pipe easy the impact. I would be looking at saving for a new front drive shaft.

Jeep looks great.

R/
Will

BEAST33

Welcome to the WAYALIFE, from DFW.

Not sure if you changed out your driveshafts yet but keep an eye on them. Anything over 3 inches of lift especially on the front DS the boot will impact the cross pipe for the exhaust. Rancho makes an aftermarket cross pipe easy the impact. I would be looking at saving for a new front drive shaft.

Jeep looks great.

R/
Will

I will keep that in mind and keep an eye out for it...thanks for the info!

Top Bottom