Crawler Concepts front inner panels, anyone have these?

k8ytree

Hi all. I am wondering if anyone is rocking these?
27b150849736c32168763f67a185a9d6.jpg

I'm asking because these are 112$ to ship up here to the great white north.

Thanks for any input.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I don't know if I could live with the logo, but at over $500 when all said and done, they better be good quality. They still have that poison spider look going on.

jeeeep

Hooked
have you checked out the Rugged Ridge liners? I saw a set on a Jeep and talking to the owner they seem to easy to install and have a nice fit.

Not sure I would want metal - even if aluminum, holding more heat in the engine bay.

I don't have coil overs. I'm stuck between these and the Metal Cloak ones.

I have the MetalCloak ones but the ones you asked about look better. Mine are two piece and I was a little disappointed in the look versus the price, I could've probably fabbed something better out of an old coffee can, lol.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
I don't know if I could live with the logo, but at over $500 when all said and done, they better be good quality. They still have that poison spider look going on.

i'm a little biast since i run thier Bumpers,Rocker Gaurds,sliders,tire carrier and Fenders however one thing that is universal is quality and that they are.

Not sure the pros and cons with them being aluminium but as far as the look and the quality its all there.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
i'm a little biast since i run thier Bumpers,Rocker Gaurds,sliders,tire carrier and Fenders however one thing that is universal is quality and that they are.

Not sure the pros and cons with them being aluminium but as far as the look and the quality its all there.

Welcome to wayalife.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
I don't know these seem like a waste of money that could be spent on something else. I know plenty of guys who don't even run fender liners. Aside from the aesthetics what would be the point of these versus the factory plastic

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

Welcome to the forum. I never said their quality was bad, I'm just undecided on them. They are a new company and I believe the owner used to be a designer for ps, guess that explains the same look. Their stuff isn't bad, just never heard much about them.

HILLZ

21-10-2014 11-52-36 AM.jpg
having a better look at these and it looks like the logo is actually a perforated fill panel to give the engine bay some more much needed ventilation. good idea and if you don't like having the logo there you could probably make a new mesh grill to put in its place. wonder if these cause any clearance issues.. :thinking:

Top Bottom