Tire carrier/bumper

Serg5000

I'm selling my tire carrier/bumper. It's a Hansen setup. It fits JK's 2007-present. It's been on my Jk for about a year and a half. It had a few scratches but nothing major. I had made a cargo rack and Jerry can holders that will also be going with the sale. I'm asking $650.00

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

Attachments

• image-1733732292.jpg
    image-1733732292.jpg
    484.9 KB · Views: 290
  • image-93362285.jpg
    image-93362285.jpg
    462.7 KB · Views: 298
  • image-3059678876.jpg
    image-3059678876.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 286
  • image-1548009188.jpg
    image-1548009188.jpg
    440.2 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Wow Serg that is a sweet setup and a great price! Did you fab that can carrier/ trail rack? If so, great job. This was the exact setup I was looking for, but went with the OR-Fab tire/can carrier and since I have a 2dr JK, I'll have to figure out a creative way to bring the kids AND the gear out on the trail. Good luck with your sale!

Serg5000

Yup I made those accessories. Hoping someone will have use for them. I usually just give stuff away but I want either an EVO or GenRight setup. Not sure which yet.

Jeep4me2

Looks like a good set-up you came up with, Devil Dog.

Can you change the set-up so as to just carry the spare, during the week for example,... And then throw on the rest before a weekend of camping

Last edited:

JKsix

I would love this if it was compatible with a tj!... And I had some spare cash! Haha times are hard for a single income family. Good luck with your sale!

Serg5000

Jeep4me2 said:
Looks like a good set-up you came up with, Devil Dog.

Can you change the set-up so as to just carry the spare, during the week for example,... And then throw on the rest before a weekend of camping

Yes sir. That's how I roll most of the time.

Attachments

• image-590650870.jpg
    image-590650870.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 270

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Yup I made those accessories. Hoping someone will have use for them. I usually just give stuff away but I want either an EVO or GenRight setup. Not sure which yet.

FYI, your accessories will fit on a TJ Hanson rack if you need to sell them seperate. TJ's and JK's share the same frame on the swing away:thumb:

JKsix

ChrisB said:
FYI, your accessories will fit on a TJ Hanson rack if you need to sell them seperate. TJ's and JK's share the same frame on the swing away:thumb:

I know that. I was just stating it would be cool if the WHOLE bumper off his jk would fit a tj

Top Bottom