jk on 50's

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
man, if i thought it would actually be beneficial to have, i might consider it but that seems a bit much for my taste. heck, i'm not even fond of 42's and they're just slightly bigger than what i'm running now.

Aeraun

Over the top. If i would build a crawler to that magnitude, definitely, otherwise nah lol. But i love the 4 wheel steering. At that point i think id just go for monster truck

MTG

Caught the Bug
There was a guy in Moab with 54s I think. Seemed pointless to me. But that is the beauty of jeepin...to each their own.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There was a guy in Moab with 54s I think. Seemed pointless to me. But that is the beauty of jeepin...to each their own.

LOL!! you mean the one the driver was scared to death on seven mile rim and needed mel to help him figure out a way keep his rig from unloading? yeah, i'm pretty sure that guy sold it not too long ago. :crazyeyes:

GCM 2

wayoflife said:
LOL!! you mean the one the driver was scared to death on seven mile rim and needed mel to help him figure out a way keep his rig from unloading? yeah, i'm pretty sure that guy sold it not too long ago. :crazyeyes:

To be more specific, the owner and builder would not even drive it offroad. He had one of his mechanics from the shop drive it and he was a bit nervous on the off camber stuff too!

Me at 6'3" standing next to the JK on 54"s

Attachments

• image-2899411536.jpg
    image-2899411536.jpg
    463.4 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
LOL! Yeah that's the one. Didn't he leave his sway bar endlinks at the trailhead or something like that?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
To be more specific, the owner and builder would not even drive it offroad. He had one of his mechanics from the shop drive it and he was a bit nervous on the off camber stuff too!

Me at 6'3" standing next to the JK on 54"s

yep, that's the one alright. that shot really shows the scale of things well.

LOL! Yeah that's the one. Didn't he leave his sway bar endlinks at the trailhead or something like that?

if i recall, he just didn't have any. the thing wasn't street legal or, at least in the state of utah and so it had to be trailered everywhere. while it may be a case of to each their own, this ultimately wasn't even something that the owner wanted to own. :crazyeyes:

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Well at least he's got his overlanding rack on top, because you can never be too top heavy even on 54inch rubbers.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
That's a Monster Jeep. Looks cute but pretty impractical. I imagine it would roll pretty easy. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom