PDA

View Full Version : Why is there so much drama at WAL? Kinda ridiculous

BEAST33
10-22-2014, 11:05 PM
Why is there so much drama at WAL? Kinda ridiculous.

NOTE: This thread was originally started here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?21244-BooHoo-Anything-I-post-gets-ridiculed-and-mocked

JAGS
10-22-2014, 11:08 PM

Some people are :asshat: and the rest of us are bored. Which one are you? :thinking:

wayoflife
10-22-2014, 11:13 PM

Kinda ridiculous to be exasperated about something you're contributing to. Just sayin.

Some people are :asshat: and the rest of us are bored. Which one are you? :thinking:

LOL!! Well said. :)

BEAST33
10-22-2014, 11:21 PM
Kinda ridiculous to be exasperated about something you're contributing to. Just sayin.

Actually I'm not contributing...just stating a fact. People need to lighten up a bit...just sayn.

BEAST33
10-22-2014, 11:25 PM

I'm just a bystander trying to learn more about my jeep and what can be done to improve it. Just seems like I run into a lot of jackassery on this site. I love all the info...but instead of engaging with retards you should just let it go and pick your battles when appropriate.

Anyways...good day gentlemen.

JAGS
10-22-2014, 11:59 PM
I'm just a bystander trying to learn more about my jeep and what can be done to improve it. Just seems like I run into a lot of jackassery on this site. I love all the info...but instead of engaging with retards you should just let it go and pick your battles when appropriate.

Who said anything about a battle? I'm just one having fun. If you don't take care of the yard, eventually it becomes all weeds. :yup:

For the record, you've "contributed/commented" to this thread three times now. Hardly a bystander. I'm sorry you've run into so much jackasserey in your one month of being a member.

Canvas JK
10-23-2014, 12:14 AM

You left the bystander standing as soon as you posted. If all you want to do is learn about jeeps there are plenty of threads to do so instead of this one. So leave this thread and do not interject your opinion unless your skin is thick enough to handle it.

R/
Will

wayoflife
10-23-2014, 12:22 AM
Actually I'm not contributing...just stating a fact. People need to lighten up a bit...just sayn.

Funny, this makes 2 times that you've contributed to this thread... just stating a fact. People like you do need to lighten up a bit. Threads like this are always move them out of the main forum and nobody is making you read them. Just sayin. :rolleyes2:

MR.Ty
10-23-2014, 12:24 AM

If you dont like the thread, dont read it. Or better yet, go to the other forums where there is no "jackassery".

Loading please wait....

wayoflife
10-23-2014, 12:26 AM

Correction, this makes 3 times now. You make it sound like we've invited the jackassery here when nothing could be further from the truth. Guys like this snopro just like to shoot off their mouths, stir the pot and/or behave like drama queens. When that happens, we always move out the posts from where they originated from and into here, the Pub and so we can keep it off the main forum. If you love all the info, just stick to the info instead of reading this shit and getting your panties in a wad over it. You should just let it go and pick your battles when appropriate.

Anyways... good day kind sir.

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 12:29 AM
Who said anything about a battle? I'm just one having fun. If you don't take care of the yard, eventually it becomes all weeds. :yup:

For the record, you've "contributed/commented" to this thread three times now. Hardly a bystander. I'm sorry you've run into so much jackasserey in your one month of being a member.

Actually - I haven't made one contribution to the original topic of this thread.

And yes I've only been here a month and noticed a lot of drama over stupid shit.

wayoflife
10-23-2014, 12:32 AM
Actually - I haven't made one contribution to the original topic of this thread.

And, every time you post on this thread, it gets bumped back to the top. Of course, nobody is making you read it and yet, here you are again. :rolleyes2:

And yes I've only been here a month and noticed a lot of drama over stupid shit.

You're right, a lot of drama over stupid shit that we never asked for. Stupid shit that asshats just bring on here and we MOVE OUT of regular threads and move into here to keep it off the main forum. Don't like what you see - don't have to read it. It really is that simple.

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 12:38 AM
Correction, this makes 3 times now. You make it sound like we've invited the jackassery here when nothing could be further from the truth. Guys like this snopro just like to shoot off their mouths, stir the pot and/or behave like drama queens. When that happens, we always move out the posts from where they originated from and into here, the Pub and so we can keep it off the main forum. If you love all the info, just stick to the info instead of reading this shit and getting your panties in a wad over it. You should just let it go and pick your battles when appropriate.

Anyways... good day kind sir.

I understand he may be a jackass, however, I would expect the admins to be more professional. Rise above the jackassery or just put him in WAL detention for awhile.

Good day Sir.

wayoflife
10-23-2014, 12:43 AM
I understand he may be a jackass, however, I would expect the admins to be more professional. Rise above the jackassery or just put him in WAL detention for awhile.

Good day Sir.

:cheesy: Rise above the jackassery? I think you've mistaken me for your preacher or someone who cares what people think. Sorry my friend, this is no popularity contest for me and if I wanted your opinion on how I should run my forum, I would be sure to ask. Again, don't like what you see, don't have to read it. It really is that simple.

Good day sir.

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 12:45 AM
Haha!!! Now you made this into its own thread?? Hilarious!

I'm done. You win...admins and Eddie always win.

Gotta love the power of admin rights.

MR.Ty
10-23-2014, 12:47 AM

He owns this forum... wtf is so hard to understand about that. He could turn this place into a my little pony forum tomorrow is he wanted to.

Loading please wait....

wayoflife
10-23-2014, 12:53 AM

See how that works. You were being an asshat causing drama on another thread and so I decided to give you a thread all your own. Fact of the matter is, there wouldn't be ANY drama here if guys like you wouldn't bring it here. It really is kinda ridiculous.

Of course I win, this is MY forum of which you are a GUEST here. As rules you were required to agree to in order to become a member here states:

"YOU understand that WAYALIFE.com is a privately owned website and that YOUR ability to become a member here is a privilege and not a right."

Don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. Just sayin....

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 01:05 AM
See how that works. You were being an asshat causing drama on another thread and so I decided to give you a thread all your own. Fact of the matter is, there wouldn't be ANY drama here if guys like you wouldn't bring it here. It really is kinda ridiculous.

Of course I win, this is MY forum of which you are a GUEST here. As rules you were required to agree to in order to become a member here states:

"YOU understand that WAYALIFE.com is a privately owned website and that YOUR ability to become a member here is a privilege and not a right."

Don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. Just sayin....

BOOM!

And there it is folks...class act.

I'm a huge fan of you and your vids Eddie. Those vids inspired me to buy my first jeep.

I'm a little disappointed.

Anyways...I've got kids to put to bed.

Take care.

wayoflife
10-23-2014, 01:11 AM
BOOM!

And there it is folks...class act.

I'm a huge fan of you and your vids Eddie. Those vids inspired me to buy my first jeep.

I'm a little disappointed.

Anyways...I've got kids to put to bed.

Take care.

BOOM!!

And there you have it folks... a real class act.

Gotta love guys like you who come onto my forum with their self-righteousness and try to tell me how to run it.

What you see is what you get as I'm not about to pretend to be anything other than what I am just to please a guy like you.

Take care.

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 01:16 AM
BOOM!!

And there you have it folks... a real class act.

Gotta love guys like you who come onto my forum with their self-righteousness and try to tell me how to run it.

What you see is what you get as I'm not about to pretend to be anything other than what I am just to please a guy like you.

Take care.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

wayoflife
10-23-2014, 01:17 AM
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

:thankyou: You're too kind :thankyou:

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 01:27 AM
:thankyou: You're too kind :thankyou:

I figured you'd like that lol

wayoflife
10-23-2014, 01:29 AM
I figured you'd like that lol

:cheesy: Thank you, I did. For a guy who doesn't like drama, you sure do enjoy contributing a lot of it to the forum. Kinda ridiculous. :cheesy:

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 01:31 AM
:cheesy: Thank you, I did. For a guy who doesn't like drama, you sure do enjoy contributing a lot of it to the forum. Kinda ridiculous. :cheesy:

36 posts and counting ;)

ridg3runner
10-23-2014, 01:32 AM
36 posts and counting ;)

I got $100 that says you don't make it 100 posts

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 01:35 AM
I got $100 that says you don't make it 100 posts

lol that is a bet I'm not willing to take...not when your dealing with the Gods of WAL :crazyeyes:

Oregonjeeper
10-23-2014, 01:42 AM
lol that is a bet I'm not willing to take...not when your dealing with the Gods of WAL :crazyeyes:

Is this like the gods of war?? :crazyeyes:

10frank9

Gods? Lol!

You walk into someone's house and piss on the rug? You expect them to take that lightly? You should take all of your self-righteousness and head over to another forum that best suits your style. :yup: :thumb:

wayoflife
36 posts and counting ;)

Yup, I see that. As you can see, YOU are the very answer to your question.

LOL at "gods of WAL". Let me come over to your house after I step in dog shit and put my feet up on your coffee table. Let me complain about how you've decorated your home and tell your wife that her cooking sucks. Unless you're not the god of your home, you let me do all that and then tell me how right I am and how you will change things. :yup:

wayoflife
10-23-2014, 01:43 AM
Gods? Lol!

You walk into someone's house and piss on the rug? You expect them to take that lightly? You should take all of your self-righteousness and head over to another forum that best suits your style. :yup: :thumb:

:cheesy: Damn, you just beat me to it!!

gtony12
10-23-2014, 01:43 AM
Why come on wayalife and start a thread about drama, looks like to me the people that start these thread have nothing better to do. Why not start a thread talking about what you want your jeep to look like or what build your planning on doing. To me that make sense.:asshat: :twocents:

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 01:44 AM
Gods? Lol!

I didn't piss on anything...

olram30
"To much drama in the pub, so I'm going to keep posting how displeased I am."
Get some thicker skin!

BEAST33
Why come on wayalife and start a thread about drama, looks like to me the people that start these thread have nothing better to do. Why not start a thread talking about what you want your jeep to look like or what build your planning on doing. To me that make sense.:asshat: :twocents:

Actually Eddie started this thread...not me.

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 01:45 AM
"To much drama in the pub, so I'm going to keep posting how displeased I am."
Get some thicker skin!

I have VERY thick skin.

Next.

wayoflife
10-23-2014, 01:47 AM
I didn't piss on anything...

In a manner of speaking, yes you did.

Actually Eddie started this thread...not me.

Actually, I just move your post and all the subsequent responses to it and made it it's own thread. Just to keep things on topic of course. This thread would have never existed if you had never started it.

MR.Ty
10-23-2014, 01:48 AM
I have VERY thick skin.

No you do not... your childish responses prove that, all 30+ of them.

Loading please wait....

wayoflife
10-23-2014, 01:48 AM
I have VERY thick skin.

Next.

:cheesy: Apparently so thick that you have to EMPHASIZE it. :cheesy:

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 01:49 AM
In a manner of speaking, yes you did.

No...I didn't.

olram30
10-23-2014, 01:50 AM
I have VERY thick skin.

Next.

How so? You're spending your evening complaining how people are too mean to you on a forum.

wayoflife
10-23-2014, 01:50 AM
No...I didn't.

Yes... YOU did.

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 01:51 AM
No you do not... your childish responses prove that, all 30+ of them.

Loading please wait....

I'm just entertaining children like you...I do have thick skin or wouldn't still be here responding to your responses.

I'm just having fun now lol

gtony12
10-23-2014, 01:52 AM
No...I didn't.

No I didn't, Yes you did, No I didn't. Oh boy I need a :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::b eer:

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 01:53 AM
How so? You're spending your evening complaining how people are too mean to you on a forum.

I didn't say people were mean to me lol

wayoflife
10-23-2014, 01:55 AM
I'm just entertaining children like you...I do have thick skin or wouldn't still be here responding to your responses.

Funny, I would expect a manly man like you who has such thick skin to be more professional - rise above the stinging responses and just walk away.

Last I checked, you had to put your kids down to bed or something. Guess when you have thick skin, responding to posts on the internet is more important :cheesy:

ridg3runner
10-23-2014, 01:55 AM

I'll gladly accept PayPal as I highly doubt you get to 99 posts before your feelings get hurt.

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 01:57 AM
Yup, I see that. As you can see, YOU are the very answer to your question.

LOL at "gods of WAL". Let me come over to your house after I step in dog shit and put my feet up on your coffee table. Let me complain about how you've decorated your home and tell your wife that her cooking sucks. Unless you're not the god of your home, you let me do all that and then tell me how right I am and how you will change things. :yup:

Damn...is that how you took me suggesting a little bit of professionalism can go a long way?

You are very sensitive lol

JayKay
10-23-2014, 01:57 AM
I don't always read these threads, but when I do, I'm usually on the crapper. When the toilet flushes, I go back to any other thread than these. Nobody is forced to read these threads or take them too seriously. I'm sure almost all of the regular members realize these threads are great for entertainment purposes.

wayoflife
10-23-2014, 01:59 AM
Damn...is that how you took me suggesting a little bit of professionalism can go a long way?

You are very sensitive lol

:cheesy: Is that how you take me having a little fun at your expense - making you look like a moron for being such a hypocrite?

My, you have such thick skin ;)

wayoflife
10-23-2014, 02:00 AM
I don't always read these threads, but when I do, I'm usually on the crapper. When the toilet flushes, I go back to any other thread than these. Nobody is forced to read these threads or take them too seriously. I'm sure almost all of the regular members realize these threads are great for entertainment purposes.

Don't forget to wash your hands before you go back to the normal threads. Just sayin :D

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 02:00 AM
I'll gladly accept PayPal as I highly doubt you get to 99 posts before your feelings get hurt.

At this point I don't really care...its kind of fun to watch people get so up tight about...well nothing lol

Armydog
10-23-2014, 02:03 AM
Yes... YOU did.

Funny shit here............. Popcorn time!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 02:03 AM
:cheesy: Is that how you take me having a little fun at your expense - making you look like a moron for being such a hypocrite?

My, you have such thick skin ;)

I'm the moron and hypocrite? HA!

MR.Ty
10-23-2014, 02:04 AM

Ah yes, because nothing like that has ever been said before, ever. You are truly a pioneer of internet entertainment.

Loading please wait....

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 02:07 AM

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Make me some too!

wayoflife
10-23-2014, 02:12 AM
At this point I don't really care...its kind of fun to watch people get so up tight about...well nothing lol

:cheesy: Oh yeah, it's all of us that are all uptight about... well, nothing and it is you alone who are having fun watching us - yeah, that's sounds about right :cheesy:

You know I aim to please :D

I'm the moron and hypocrite? HA!

Well, you are the one who was complaining about all the drama here and now, you're the source of all the drama. :crazyeyes:

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 02:14 AM
Which you created...

wayoflife
10-23-2014, 02:17 AM
Which you created...

You can believe that if you want but try as I will, I simply can't create drama out of thin air. Thick skin maybe ;)

ridg3runner
10-23-2014, 02:19 AM
You know, if you're trying to get one of those attaboy buttons from another forum for getting banned, you're not giving it much effort. I really must say you're quite boring.

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 02:20 AM
Ok...time to rack out. I'll see you all in the morning...or not...depends if Eddie will keep me around lol

much love and no hard feelings.

MR.Ty
10-23-2014, 02:21 AM
Ok...time to rack out. I'll see you all in the morning...or not...depends if Eddie will keep me around lol

Loading please wait....

olram30
10-23-2014, 02:21 AM

Dollar says he post again.

olram30
10-23-2014, 02:24 AM
I really don't understand why people complain about "drama" in the pub.
Now in jeep tech, we might have opinions on certain things. But this is the pub. Don't like the threads, don't open them.

wayoflife
10-23-2014, 02:25 AM

BOOM! And there you have it folks. The big man with thick skin is bowing out for the night - with the caveat that I keep him around that is :naw:

Yup, that about sums it up :D

EDIT: Had one too many drinks tonight. I should say you are right :D

wayoflife
10-23-2014, 02:32 AM
I really don't understand why people complain about "drama" in the pub.
Now in jeep tech, we might have opinions on certain things. But this is the pub. Don't like the threads, don't open them.

But, but... it's posted on the forum! Doesn't matter if it's in the Pub where all the BS goes on, it's posted up and he has to get butthurt over it and be a drama queen!!

olram30
10-23-2014, 02:40 AM
But, but... it's posted on the forum! Doesn't matter if it's in the Pub where all the BS goes on, it's posted up and he has to get butthurt over it and be a drama queen!!

Lol, I swear these drama queens. I see he's still online.

MR.Ty
10-23-2014, 02:46 AM
Lol, I swear these drama queens. I see he's still online.

Probably trying to think of a witty comeback.

Loading please wait....

cozdude
10-23-2014, 03:07 AM
man I love coming in at the end of the fight and reading about how butt hurt these "grown men" with "thick skin" act when they get called out. I think he said he has to go at least 10 times before he actually gave up lol

Robicon
10-23-2014, 03:08 AM
I really appreciate a good troll post, it's like they passed troll 101, but not much else.

Please continue only at seven pages :pop2:

UpsideUp
10-23-2014, 03:24 AM
Hey olram. ..I feel a "self ban" coming at post 101 just to prove you wrong! LOL

JeepDrum
10-23-2014, 03:30 AM
Is paypal ok? :)

JAGS
10-23-2014, 03:36 AM
Can't believe this guy. Called it from the first post. When you say something like that at what was then 26-28 posts, you know where it's going to end up.

Trolls, wish they'd stay under their bridge! Or Eddie should establish his LLC in the UK and this guy would do 2-3 yrs in jail. 👍 bet he'd make a good inmate. Lol.

NFRs2000NYC
10-23-2014, 03:47 AM
When you see it.....

KingCopperhead
10-23-2014, 04:35 AM

Thanks for the update.

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 09:56 AM
Can't believe this guy. Called it from the first post. When you say something like that at what was then 26-28 posts, you know where it's going to end up.

Trolls, wish they'd stay under their bridge! Or Eddie should establish his LLC in the UK and this guy would do 2-3 yrs in jail. 👍 bet he'd make a good inmate. Lol.

Good morning...and how was I called out? I didn't do or say anything wrong. I merely said that WAL should be a little more professional when responding to people like snopro in the other thread. Then Eddie created this thread from my post and went on a rampage about how this was his forum and he can run it how he wants and blah blah blah.

And that's totally fine because he's right...it is his forum. Obviously his ego can't handle a little constructive criticism. I just had no idea that so many dudes drink the WAL koolaid.

Drink up boys...Eddie loves it!

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 09:59 AM
I really appreciate a good troll post, it's like they passed troll 101, but not much else.

Please continue only at seven pages :pop2:

Once again my intent was not to troll...and Eddie started this thread not me.

But now I'm all about trolling and seeing how many Eddie nuthuggers will post in this thread.

StrizzyChris
10-23-2014, 10:21 AM
:bored01: :yawn37:

UncensoredAggression
10-23-2014, 10:46 AM
Good morning...and how was I called out? I didn't do or say anything wrong. I merely said that WAL should be a little more professional when responding to people like snopro in the other thread. Then Eddie created this thread from my post and went on a rampage about how this was his forum and he can run it how he wants and blah blah blah.

And that's totally fine because he's right...it is his forum. Obviously his ego can't handle a little constructive criticism. I just had no idea that so many dudes drink the WAL koolaid.

Wow! You probably dreamt about waking up and running to your phone and catching up on your baby cry thread....or did you sleep. Anyways, stop being a little bitch and ask your wife for a picture of your balls and understand your the idiot from post number one.

WAL kool-aid!? Really! By saying that, you've sided with the haters and asshats that have posted that on every thread. Yes, you've been a member for a short time, but it in reality, you've always been a hater and a troll.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 11:18 AM
Wow! You probably dreamt about waking up and running to your phone and catching up on your baby cry thread....or did you sleep. Anyways, stop being a little bitch and ask your wife for a picture of your balls and understand your the idiot from post number one.

WAL kool-aid!? Really! By saying that, you've sided with the haters and asshats that have posted that on every thread. Yes, you've been a member for a short time, but it in reality, you've always been a hater and a troll.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Why so angry? lol

I'm not a hater...I actually like WAL.

I slept quite well last night actually...keyboard babies like yourself don't bother me.

As far as you calling me a little bitch..we can meet up whenever and I'd like for you to say it to my face.

My infantry buddies don't call me beast for nothing lol

JKWrang
10-23-2014, 11:41 AM
Why so angry? lol

I slept quite well last night actually...keyboard babies like yourself don't bother me.

As far as you calling me a little bitch..we can meet up whenever and I'd like for you to say it to my face.

Way to drop an MOS that you allegedly have for bad ass status. Get over yourself. Guys like you aren't the real deal.

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty
10-23-2014, 11:59 AM

This right here speaks volumes. You, and everyone else like you, cannot handle being called out (after a comment that YOU made). Then (again just like every other hater who has trolled this forum) you spout off that we all drink the Kool aide and coddle WOL's balls. He even told you that he MOVES trolls to their own threads, to the pub section (you know - the talk about whatever section) so that they are not cluttering up the rest of the forum. So you can be a big boy and leave or continue to be a child and troll which you should know how that will end. :yup:

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 12:00 PM
Way to drop an MOS that you allegedly have for bad ass status. Get over yourself. Guys like you aren't the real deal.

Yep...3 deployments. I'm not the real deal. You got me.

Canvas JK
10-23-2014, 12:01 PM
Why so angry? lol

Really what is your point in dragging this out? Seriously using terms like but nuthugger, WAL Kool-Aid and lets meet at the swing after school so I can show you tough I am. You are putting yourself into the category of the PBB and JKO fan club. Are you one of the fanboys from there? If so just go back there and brag to you boys how big and bad you were on WAL and get your badge of shame of being banned from a free forum that actually passes great information where everyday jeep owners can come and get unlike the other forums which turn into a bash feat if you do not fall into step with the way they think.

So do us all a huge favor Beasty Boy, Keep Calm and Troll On somewhere else.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 12:04 PM
This right here speaks volumes. You, and everyone else like you, cannot handle being called out (after a comment that YOU made). Then (again just like every other hater who has trolled this forum) you spout off that we all drink the Kool aide and coddle WOL's balls. He even told you that he MOVES trolls to their own threads, to the pub section (you know - the talk about whatever section) so that they are not cluttering up the rest of the forum. So you can be a big boy and leave or continue to be a child and troll which you should know how that will end. :yup:

Obviously you missed the whole point of the post you quoted me on.

I'm not a hater...I do however find the WAL culture very interesting to say the least.

MR.Ty
10-23-2014, 12:09 PM
Then Eddie created this thread from my post and went on a rampage about how this was his forum and he can run it how he wants and blah blah blah.

Obviously you missed the whole point of the post you quoted me on.

No, that is pretty black and white right here. And is identical to the other hater threads.

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 12:11 PM
Really what is your point in dragging this out? Seriously using terms like but nuthugger, WAL Kool-Aid and lets meet at the swing after school so I can show you tough I am. You are putting yourself into the category of the PBB and JKO fan club. Are you one of the fanboys from there? If so just go back there and brag to you boys how big and bad you were on WAL and get your badge of shame of being banned from a free forum that actually passes great information where everyday jeep owners can come and get unlike the other forums which turn into a bash feat if you do not fall into step with the way they think.

So do us all a huge favor Beasty Boy, Keep Calm and Troll On somewhere else.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have joined other forums (not the two you listed) and my opinions were not made about WAL until I joined WAL and noticed the condescending and arrogant attitudes fostered at times. If you say one small thing that upsets Eddie he then creates your post into a bash thread.

That's fine...he owns it.

But I don't care...keep feeding me!

JKWrang
10-23-2014, 12:15 PM
Incorrect - Eddie has had amicable disagreements with vetted members and new folk alike and these disagreements have gotten no more heated than his threads where he in total agreement with everyone. And inasfar as your 3 deployments go, none of that has anything to do with Jeeps, the WAL or why you've decided to be pompus. The WAL culture has everything to do with keeping a community of positive contributors, not appeasing the sensitive needs of those who wish to see more "professionalism" from the moderators/owner. This LLC happens to not be a sub division of the service industry and as such, catering to the pussification of the GP is not a requirement.

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 12:16 PM
No, that is pretty black and white right here. And is identical to the other hater threads.

Once again I did not start this thread and I'm not a hater.

But now that this thread turned into what it is Im just sticking around for entertainment.

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 12:22 PM
Incorrect - Eddie has had amicable disagreements with vetted members and new folk alike and these disagreements have gotten no more heated than his threads where he in total agreement with everyone. And inasfar as your 3 deployments go, none of that has anything to do with Jeeps, the WAL or why you've decided to be pompus. The WAL culture has everything to do with keeping a community of positive contributors, not appeasing the sensitive needs of those who wish to see more "professionalism" from the moderators/owner. This LLC happens to not be a sub division of the service industry and as such, catering to the pussification of the GP is not a requirement.

Of course my deployments have nothing to do with jeeps lol. WTF are you talking about?

You said I'm not the real deal as to say I'm not infantry or that I haven't seen combat but I assure you I have.

And as stated before I have acknowledged that Eddie has full control of this place and has the right to kick me out or say whatever he wants.

Next.

cozdude
10-23-2014, 12:27 PM

looks like i owe you a dollar :cheesy::cheesy:

Canvas JK
10-23-2014, 12:34 PM
Beasty Boy here is a simple way out.

First you must admit that you came across as being a little pompus. Remember preception is reality. What people see is reality.

Second do not post in this thread and let it die just like some of the others. Agree to disagree and move on.

Lastly lets discuss snopro's previous interactions on this forum before you even signed up. He made it a point to get into a pissing match, much like you have here, about something as stupid as an opinion on a lift. He got butthurt and well it just went south from there. There have been plenty of members on here, myself included, who lost their cool and got my feelings hurt. What we did was moved on and agreed to disagree and left it at that.

If you are such a fan of WAL and the videos then start by letting this thread die and move on. You can make it public or private, however you want, but make amends. I know you did not start this thread it was started by Eddie. The only reason why was you comments were taking the original thread off topic. This is usually the case in the Tech section and not necessarilary in the Pub.

Hope this makes sense.

BTW thank you for your service for protecting my families freedoms.

R/
Will

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 12:37 PM

I guess I have a different opinion on what a hater thread looks like.

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 12:44 PM
Beasty Boy here is a simple way out.

First you must admit that you came across as being a little pompus. Remember preception is reality. What people see is reality.

Second do not post in this thread and let it die just like some of the others. Agree to disagree and move on.

Lastly lets discuss snopro's previous interactions on this forum before you even signed up. He made it a point to get into a pissing match, much like you have here, about something as stupid as an opinion on a lift. He got butthurt and well it just went south from there. There have been plenty of members on here, myself included, who lost their cool and got my feelings hurt. What we did was moved on and agreed to disagree and left it at that.

If you are such a fan of WAL and the videos then start by letting this thread die and move on. You can make it public or private, however you want, but make amends. I know you did not start this thread it was started by Eddie. The only reason why was you comments were taking the original thread off topic. This is usually the case in the Tech section and not necessarilary in the Pub.

Hope this makes sense.

BTW thank you for your service for protecting my families freedoms.

R/
Will

I understand now and that sounds good to me...yes I was a little pompus. Very little - but only because somebody called me a little bitch haha! Maybe a big bitch but not little...get it straight! ;)

And finally I will let this thread slowly die. I wanted to have a little fun after being gang raped by all of you ;)

And yes it does make sense...I'll play by the rules.

Thank you for the support...my Soldiers do appreciate it.

olram30
10-23-2014, 12:45 PM
Just so you know beast, nobody is going to kick you out our ban you. You're here for entertainment now, you feed me.
Next..

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 12:50 PM
Just so you know beast, nobody is going to kick you out our ban you. You're here for entertainment now, you feed me.
Next..

lol!! I say we all have a beer one day..I'll buy the first round.

You will all like me I promise ;)

wayoflife
10-23-2014, 02:47 PM
Good morning...and how was I called out?

Well that didn't take long :cheesy:

I didn't do or say anything wrong. I merely said that WAL should be a little more professional when responding to people like snopro in the other thread. Then Eddie created this thread from my post and went on a rampage about how this was his forum and he can run it how he wants and blah blah blah.

Never said you did when you were merely asking why there was so much drama here. Never said you did even when you said I should be more "professional" in my responses to people. And, I did change YOUR POST into this thread because I wanted to keep it separate from the snopro thread but to suggest that I've gone on a "rampage" is comical at best. Of course, this IS my forum and I will run it how I chose. Don't like it - don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave :yup:

:cheesy: How original. You have such thick skin that you just couldn't stay away from this thread and everyone who sees you for the asshat that you are has to be a koolaid drinker. Got it :cheesy:

Once again my intent was not to troll...and Eddie started this thread not me.

But now I'm all about trolling and seeing how many Eddie nuthuggers will post in this thread.

And I believe you. I don't think you were here to troll. You're the just self-righteous type that was drumming up drama by complaining about how much drama there is here on WAYALIFE. Of course, now that you got what you were complaining about, you're embracing the roll of a troll. Yeah, I think that's about right :crazyeyes:

Why so angry? lol

Why so angry? I thought you had thick skin? :cheesy:

Of course you like us - it's a place where you can drum up drama by complaining about it and then have reason to be a troll on it. What's not to hate - this must be heaven for you. :crazyeyes:

:cheesy: Don't bother you enough to get up at the crack of dawn to get typing away again. :thumb:

What a surprise, we have a badass here :naw:

I'm not a hater...I do however find the WAL culture very interesting to say the least.

Yeah, yeah, not a hater, just find this forum interesting enough to be "all about trolling and seeing how many Eddie nuthuggers will post in this thread" :rolleyes2:

I have joined other forums (not the two you listed) and my opinions were not made about WAL until I joined WAL and noticed the condescending and arrogant attitudes fostered at times.

Don't like the channel, change it. Nobody is asking you to like or agree with this forum, me or how I chose to run it. As a reminder, YOU came to this forum, nobody I know asked you to be hear and nobody will care if you leave. Last I checked, this is still America and these FREEDOMS are what you have been fighting for. :rolleyes2:

If you say one small thing that upsets Eddie he then creates your post into a bash thread.

You can blame me all you want but you brought all this upon yourself pal.

That's fine...he owns it.

You're right, I do.

But I don't care...keep feeding me!

Clearly, you are someone with a life that others should aspire to have.

Once again I did not start this thread and I'm not a hater.

But now that this thread turned into what it is Im just sticking around for entertainment.

Yes, you did start this thread and, while you may not have been a hater, you sure as hell seem to be one now.

And as stated before I have acknowledged that Eddie has full control of this place and has the right to kick me out or say whatever he wants.

Why thank you for the acknowledgement. So you know, you still live in America, the place that you have been fighting for my rights to kick you out or keep you around for as long as I want AND, it's a place where you could always be more professional and just walk away instead of purposefully being an asshat.

I guess I have a different opinion on what a hater thread looks like.

Too bad for you that the only opinion that matters here is mine. Of course, you can always start your own forum and there, a hater thread can look like whatever you want it to. :yup:

I understand now and that sounds good to me...yes I was a little pompus. Very little - but only because somebody called me a little bitch haha! Maybe a big bitch but not little...get it straight! ;)

Funny, for a guy who goes around telling everyone how thick his skin is, I find it rather amusing how something as pathetic as being called a "little bitch" could set you off into being the troll that you now are. :idontknow:

And finally I will let this thread slowly die.

Or, you could be a man for once in your life and just let it die.

I wanted to have a little fun after being gang raped by all of you ;)

Funny, for a guy who tells everyone how thick your skin is, I'm a little surprised that you would have felt so "gang raped" by a bunch of "koolaid drinking nuthuggers" on the internet. :idontknow:

Mr. Thin Skin about ready to go apeshit over a whole lot of nothing in 3....2....1 :D

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 03:04 PM
Eddie, I get up so early because I'm in the Army and have to conduct physical training by 6am everyday. I have the WAL app on my phone so it's pretty easy to respond.

Anyways,

I'm ready to move on and enjoy your forum.

If that's ok with you. Sorry to have caused so much drama ;)

wayoflife
10-23-2014, 03:11 PM
Eddie, I get up so early because I'm in the Army and have to conduct physical training by 6am everyday. I have the WAL app on my phone so it's pretty easy to respond.

Anyways,

I'm ready to move on and enjoy your forum.

If that's ok with you. Sorry to have caused so much drama ;)

:cheesy: Fair enough and all is good. For better or for worse, the "drama" is a part of what makes WAYALIFE what it is and I hope you can be okay with that :yup:

Thank you for your service.

ridg3runner
10-23-2014, 03:12 PM
I wanted to have a little fun after being gang raped by all of you

It must've been good for you since you're still running your neck.

wayoflife
10-23-2014, 03:16 PM

I'm assuming you haven't caught up to the last few posts on this thread. If that is the case, you should catch up as it seems like he's trying to make peace and I'm fine with letting this all be water under the bridge.

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 03:17 PM

It was!! Can I tongue punch your dirt star!! Just messn with you lol

All is good...and thanks Eddie for keeping me around.

I really do like the way the forum is set up and the phone app is the best I've seen in awhile. Very user friendly.

ridg3runner
10-23-2014, 03:20 PM
I'm assuming you haven't caught up to the last few posts on this thread. If that is the case, you should catch up as it seems like he's trying to make peace and I'm fine with letting this all be water under the bridge.

Yeah, you're right, I didn't. I take it back. Just let me know if he makes it to 100 posts, I'll have to sell a part to cover a bet, lol.

wayoflife
10-23-2014, 03:26 PM
It was!! Can I tongue punch your dirt star!! Just messn with you lol

All is good...and thanks Eddie for keeping me around.

I really do like the way the forum is set up and the phone app is the best I've seen in awhile. Very user friendly.

All water under the bridge. Stick around a while and I think you'll see that we're all just here to have a good time. If the drama posts bother you, I would recommend that you not read them. I know it's harder to do on a phone especially if you like clicking on the "what's new" like I do but, I usually try to title things so that you kinda know what's what. There's still plenty of other great posts on the forum to follow :yup:

Yeah, you're right, I didn't. I take it back. Just let me know if he makes it to 100 posts, I'll have to sell a part to cover a bet, lol.

:cheesy:

JKWrang
10-23-2014, 03:29 PM

Hes 37 posts away!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oregonjeeper
10-23-2014, 03:31 PM

:cheesy:......:beer:

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 03:35 PM
All water under the bridge. Stick around a while and I think you'll see that we're all just here to have a good time. If the drama posts bother you, I would recommend that you not read them. I know it's harder to do on a phone especially if you like clicking on the "what's new" like I do but, I usually try to title things so that you kinda know what's what. There's still plenty of other great posts on the forum to follow :yup:

Yep I have a better understanding and appreciate the explanation. I just didn't understand why people were engaging in it. It really doesn't bother me. I didn't know the history about some of the other forums starting shit. So it all makes sense now.

And I'll leave the WAYALIFE stickers on my jeep that I just got ;)

If anybody fucks with them they will have to mess with me lol

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 03:37 PM
Hes 37 posts away!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

The funny part is I don't know who he made this bet with so I think he can keep his money :)

wayoflife
10-23-2014, 03:41 PM
Yep I have a better understanding and appreciate the explanation. I just didn't understand why people were engaging in it. It really doesn't bother me. I didn't know the history about some of the other forums starting shit. So it all makes sense now.

LOL!! So you know, back in the day, we used to clean up all the drama as soon as it was started. Nobody ever saw any of the trolling and the BS that they created and all that did was allow these haters to go on other forums and tell stories about how they were banned for no good reason. For a while, it seemed fine to take the "high road" and leave well enough alone but, there's a funny thing about hate and it's ability to stick when left unchecked. Since starting up WAYALIFE, we decided to leave everything out in the open and for all to see. For better or for worse, it is the TRUTH and the truth makes it harder for haters to lie and make up fairytales about what really happened. I know it can be messy and can be a pain for some but, it is something that I feel is necessary and I hope you can be understanding of it.

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 03:50 PM
LOL!! So you know, back in the day, we used to clean up all the drama as soon as it was started. Nobody ever saw any of the trolling and the BS that they created and all that did was allow these haters to go on other forums and tell stories about how they were banned for no good reason. For a while, it seemed fine to take the "high road" and leave well enough alone but, there's a funny thing about hate and it's ability to stick when left unchecked. Since starting up WAYALIFE, we decided to leave everything out in the open and for all to see. For better or for worse, it is the TRUTH and the truth makes it harder for haters to lie and make up fairytales about what really happened. I know it can be messy and can be a pain for some but, it is something that I feel is necessary and I hope you can be understanding of it.

Tracking brother...that is totally fair and people are always going to hate those who are successful...especially guys like you who have very large modified jeeps lol.

I'm just trying to keep up with my 3.5 inch lift and 35s :)

Oregonjeeper
10-23-2014, 03:51 PM
Hey it just gives me something to laugh at when i have down time..Some people take everything so seriously... Jeepin is fun building your jeep is fun. Just have fun .... drama is only drama if you let be drama.. it can also be Comedy as well ...:beer::thumb:

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 03:56 PM
Hey it just gives me something to laugh at when i have down time..Some people take everything so seriously... Jeepin is fun building you jeep is fun. Just have fun .... drama is only drama if you let be drama.. it can also be Comedy as well ...:beer::thumb:

Noted...and I agree with you.

Canvas JK
10-23-2014, 03:58 PM
It is amazing how a little time and understanding of the situation makes the drama go away.

Welcome to the WAYALIFE.:standing wave:

R/
Will

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 04:02 PM
It is amazing how a little time and understanding of the situation makes the drama go away.

Welcome to the WAYALIFE.:standing wave:

R/
Will

Thanks once again :)

Canvas JK
10-23-2014, 04:03 PM

No worries. Glad to have been some assistance.

MR.Ty
10-23-2014, 04:05 PM

Gald you came around, and I apologize for any names I called you. And Welcome to WOL! :thumb:

Canvas JK
10-23-2014, 04:08 PM
Gald you came around, and I apologize for any names I called you. And Welcome to WOL! :thumb:

AWWWWWW :grouphug:

JAGS
10-23-2014, 04:09 PM

So now maybe you understand my original post a bit more....

Some people are :asshat: and the rest of us are bored. ;)

No hard feelings, but we do stick up for eachother around here. Eddie provides us all a place to gather, and many of us are now personal friends because of it, so we try to keep an eye out for WOL bashers. We get a lot of folks coming in with the sole intentions of trying to be a bad ass, troll, hater and then go off to other forums claiming they were innocent. If this was not the case with you and you simply, and honestly, meant nothing by it, then all is good. :thumb:

Oregonjeeper
10-23-2014, 04:11 PM

No hard feelings, but we do stick up for eachother around here. Eddie provides us all a place to gather, and many of us are now personal friends because of it, so we try to keep an eye out for WOL bashers. We get a lot of folks coming in with the sole intentions of trying to be a bad ass, troll, hater and then go off to other forums claiming they were innocent. If this was not the case with you and you simply, and honestly, meant nothing by it, then all is good. :thumb:

still my favorite quote from the thread......:cheesy::thumb:

Canvas JK
10-23-2014, 04:15 PM
still my favorite quote from the thread......:cheesy::thumb:

WHAT!!! Thought I had the best post. >:( thats it you are off the Christmas Card list. :cheesy:

Oregonjeeper
10-23-2014, 04:18 PM
WHAT!!! Thought I had the best post. >:( thats it you are off the Christmas Card list. :cheesy:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o:doh:..........:banghead::banghead::tantrum::tant rum:...... What if i buy you a beer? :drinks:

Canvas JK
10-23-2014, 04:20 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o:doh:..........:banghead::banghead::tantrum::tant rum:...... What if i buy you a beer? :drinks:

Only if it craft and from the local brewery or maybe some :honey:

MR.Ty
10-23-2014, 04:20 PM

Damn I forgot about that emoticon. I'll remember it for next time. :cheesy:

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 04:21 PM

No my intentions were not meant to upset anybody or to be a badass...although I've had a few badass moments putting smelly bearded assholes face down in the dirt for trying to kill me lol. I am someone who can appreciate brotherhood and I have a better understanding on how things work around here.

No worries man...all is good!

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 04:23 PM

LOL it's only gay if you look into his eyes haha!

Oregonjeeper
10-23-2014, 04:23 PM
Only if it craft and from the local brewery or maybe some :honey:

Deal come to Oregon we have tons of local brewery's...:thumb:
mmmmm :honey:

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 04:24 PM

It's all good man...drinks on me someday.

Canvas JK
10-23-2014, 04:26 PM
Deal come to Oregon we have tons of local brewery's...:thumb:
mmmmm :honey:

Next time I am in the area I will. Mom lives in Vancouver, WA.:thumb:

ridg3runner
10-23-2014, 04:33 PM
Ok, Group hug! 106440
Shit! Wrong forum :banghead: 106441Much better, lmao

BEAST33
10-23-2014, 04:35 PM
Nice pic! lol