2015 Jeep Renegade - Tales of the Trailhawk Fording 19" of Water

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I kind of wish Jeep would actually show a more realistic video of the all new 2015 Renegade Trailhalk fording 19" of river water or streams as opposed to just showing clips of it splashing through puddles around Silver Lake but, here you get what you get with marketing. Still looks like fun to me and I still want one :yup:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
They look cool, I would buy one as a daily driver and some weekend fun or camping, :hmm: I wonder if it can make it thru the Rubicon :idontknow::cheesy:

CerOf

Nice, my favorite, "top notch air induction." Supposedly to keep the water out. Did they learn something from the JK's propensity to ingest water?

It is a cute-ute with some chops.
Reminds me of this ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414035266.508589.jpg but with 4-doors.

I secretly like the x-90s. Please don't tell. This is a safe circle of trust, right?

Sent from a a few tin cans and some string.

spinuck

I thought they were kinda cheesy at first, but after watching that, I wouldn't mind one (the power of marketing...). I'd have a license plate border that says "My other ride is a bigger Jeep", so I can feel slightly more masculine lol.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
I really am starting to like this renegade and am really trying to convince my buddy he needs one!

I guess since Eddie started this new Toasterjeep.com forum he's hokng to get one!! Be fun to see what becomes of it Plan D or E I lost track...lol

Top Bottom