Wave from the other side of the jeep in Enfield, Connecticut

Hello Fellow Jeepers,

I am posted up out here in the East Coast. Enfield Connecticut.

New to the Wrangler world, had a Cherokee and thought it was time for a little upgrade.

So I picked up a 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited - Right Hand Drive....and loving every minute of it.

Now it time to meet a few new friends and get a little help along the way....maybe even a few tips and tricks.

Glad to be part of such an amazing group.

Thanks,

Andy

res_eZYPLYm.jpg
res_BzBPsrA.jpg
20141018_144434.jpg

Ratchet

:standing wave: Welcome, from one Andy to another!

Where's that second picture from, by the way? The range looks a bit familiar...

JKWrang

welcome to wayalife!! I had an RHD and it was probably the coolest driving experience in normal conditions I've had. People asked me everywhere I went why I was on the wrong side of the road! Do you get this alot?

I eventually traded her in for the more spacious 4 door - a boat by comparison - and the 6 speed. Although, a 6 speed RHD would have been out-freaking-standing.

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

:standing wave: Welcome, from one Andy to another!

Where's that second picture from, by the way? The range looks a bit familiar...

It was up in New Hampshire on the Mt. Washington Auto Road. Loved it up there so much. If anyone ever gets a chance to go I would highly recommended it!

welcome to wayalife!! I had an RHD and it was probably the coolest driving experience in normal conditions I've had. People asked me everywhere I went why I was on the wrong side of the road! Do you get this alot?

I eventually traded her in for the more spacious 4 door - a boat by comparison - and the 6 speed. Although, a 6 speed RHD would have been out-freaking-standing.

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Almost everyday I get someone doing a double take, or pulling up to me and telling me i should be on the other side. haha. OMG I would love it even more if it had a 6-speed....and maybe diesel. HAHAH. But i am so happy I have it.

Now its timee for a lift I think......

Top Bottom