Wave to Eddie & Cindy

DMFNJ24601

I can finally say I have seen you guys on the road. Was nice seeing Moby cruising south on 395 in Big Pine as I was headed north. Have a safe trip home and I look forward to the picture thread from the trip.

Darryl

RockIt Man

I know I sound like a dork for saying this but... To me, seeing Moby or RubiCat in person would be the equivalent of a kid who lives batman getting to see the bat mobile.

Only Moby and RubiCat don't need CGI or special effects in their films!! =]

Am I the only dork here? ;)

Hightower

RockIt Man said:
I know I sound like a dork for saying this but... To me, seeing Moby or RubiCat in person would be the equivalent of a kid who lives batman getting to see the bat mobile.

No way brother those rigs but especially Cindy & Eddie rock!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I can finally say I have seen you guys on the road. Was nice seeing Moby cruising south on 395 in Big Pine as I was headed north. Have a safe trip home and I look forward to the picture thread from the trip.

Darryl

LOL - so that was you!! too cool :thumb:
Where you off to?

DMFNJ24601

wayoflife said:
Where you off to?

My dad and I had been up there for the past week, camped at Goodale Creek. A little get away from work doin some wheelin' and relaxin. We were heade to the Chevron there in Big Pine, they have a little grill in there that makes awesome chorrizo burritos.

DMFNJ24601

wayoflife said:
Where you off to?

I think we saw another member pass us on the 14 this am. A white JK 4 door on spyyderlocks and a snorkel.

Last edited:

NAUJK

No you are not a dork! Man I would love to see those rigs in person! How many times have they been in Flagstaff Arizona in the last few months and guess who never got to see them... This guy. Last spring I saw they posted a picture of them at Beaver Street Brewery and I instantly got in my Jeep and drove out in search. But failed. :grayno:

DMFNJ24601

RockIt Man said:

It was quite an experience....if there'd have been a cop around I would have been pulled over for swerving all over the place.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My dad and I had been up there for the past week, camped at Goodale Creek. A little get away from work doin some wheelin' and relaxin. We were heade to the Chevron there in Big Pine, they have a little grill in there that makes awesome chorrizo burritos.

how cool is that. we love it up there too. :yup:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Dana Point CA

I saw Moby for the first time going down Coast Hwy in Dana Point, my wife said when I saw Moby I looked like a little kid in a candy store!. I have to say it made my day. My dream JEEP! :beer:

Top Bottom